Sup Forums will defend this

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/ice-tracks-down-immigrant-who-spoke-to-media-in-sw-washington-you-are-the-one-from-the-newspaper/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It depends on how he voted

Damn right I will
They did something illegal

BWAAAAAHAAAAHAHHHHAAAAA!
Wetbacks...

They have to go back.

Fuck borders guys, amirite?

Yeah. This is fine by me.

Justiiiiiiiiiice.

ICE could roam the streets and double tap every Mexican they lay eyes on and I'd defend it.

>he crossed the border
So he broke the law. I don't see a problem here.

How stupid are illegal aliens that they go on national news networks and tell everybody they are illegal.

"Hey guys, I'm breaking the law, and I'm bragging about this on a national platform. Truly nothing can go wrong"

i cant in good conscience defend this lack of civic responsibility
why didnt they shoot the rabid dog down?

they jail people in canada for wrong think. fuck caring about the rights of invaders.

Nobody said Mexicans are smart.

You are smarter that the other leafs on this board.
It is refreshing to see.

This.

/thread

This is what ICE should have been doing decades ago. It common fucking sense.

I'm loving it, actually.

>gov agency doing its job
What is there to condemn?

ICE fighting the good fight.

>retaliating
Who the fuck cares, you aren’t a citizen and don’t have rights aside from basic human rights. Go home, I don’t want some gross spic touching my seafood anyway.

Perhaps if sanctuary cities cooperated with ICE they'd be to busy arresting the more hardened criminals rather than the lowly fishermen/apple pickers.

Federal Government treats illegal immigration the same way most law enforcement does.

You penetrate the barrier (the invisible and now soon to be visible border wall) a lot like a home you're immediately performing a felony.

Anyone protecting them outside/after the fact are protecting felonious behavior and are now aiding a felon.

All politicians from Sanctuary cities need to be immediately tried and sent to club fed to answer for their crimes.

> All politicians from Sanctuary cities need to be immediately tried and sent to club fed to answer for their crimes.

There is a bill being presented to Congress this week that will do exactly that.

The illegal infiltrator (Israeli terminology) in pic related goes on national TV all the time flaunting his lawbreaking and agitating for open borders. Is this the beginning of ICE being let loose on these entitled mud people?

?What is there to defend

>That came to an end when Diaz, along with their children, went to a bank parking lot in June to meet someone who had answered her online ad for a piñata. ICE agents were waiting.

this can't be real

>How stupid are illegal aliens that they go on national news networks and tell everybody they are illegal.
Obama let them do it for eight years. King Nigger openly encouraged foreigners to illegally vote in our elections, while re-assuring them that he would do nothing about it.

They're in for quite a shock now.

I probably laughed at this too hard.

>The agent spoke in English, not a language the Mexican-born Aburto Gutierrez speaks fluently.

why hasn't he been deported?

I wont because they should have been doing this far sooner

So Seattle Times finally got rid of comments. How Jewish of them.
>Shapiro
Oh...

Trump must have been persuaded that it's bad optics. I disagree. These high profile illegals should be the first to be deported. Arrest them live on air or at their press conferences and protests. It would send a very strong message that immigration law is no longer being ignored.

They aren't sending their best, you know.

WaPo doxxed a poor undocumented migrant with a family? What a bunch of Nazi ass racists. BOYCOTT!

TACO NIGGERS GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DHS Blue Campaign:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>I've lived here for 18 years but never bothered to learn English

ICE ICE BABY

Its time for him to go home

>but "muh right to publicly flaunt the laws of the country"

Top kek

this

>mother is illegal immigrant
>father is illegal immigrant
>children are US citizens

>we shouldn't have to live in fear just for living our lives and following our dreams
and pedophile dreams of fucking little kiddies while the cannibal psychopath dreams of eating whomever catches their fancy and the corrupt politician commits decades of treason and dreams of getting away with it

>La Raza will conquer you, puto gringos :^) Make America Mexico Again!
>Oh no, please don't deport me back to Mexico! My life is ruined!

And if they're in a sanctuary city, just leave them where they fall.

>All politicians from Sanctuary cities need to be immediately tried and sent to club fed to answer for their crimes.
they should be tried as accomplices of the crimes by the illegals they harbor

>Adams said there might be grounds for exploring whether ICE’s actions violated Aburto Gutierrez’s right to free speech

Yes because illegals have any rights in our nation what so ever

>There is a bill being presented to Congress this week that will do exactly that.
Since republicans control all three top tier level of power in the government, and harry reid used the nuclear option, they should get this one passed. Maybe in a decade or so they might start reclaiming urban districts.

Glad to know my tax dollars are finally going towards something useful.

>be dumb wetback
>incriminate yourself in the public record
>get deported
imagine my shock

one: he does have the natural right to speak freely
two: that does not protect him from incriminating himself on national media, that's the fifth amendment

bingo, thanks lawyerman

I’d prefer heads on pikes to be honest

our rights don't apply to non citizens you fucking retard

>he wants to come back later, when his children, who are US citizens
>US citizens
Fuck this gay earth

>B illegal
>get deported
literally don't see the issue

Love it!

This

this is literally the fault of the media and libshits who made them think they somehow deserve citizenship and freedom in the US

thanks libshits

Triple tap, just to be sure

Defend it? I'm fapping to it.
I literally hope we go full fash and have a squad that tracks down every SJW faggot who ever tweeted anti-white, anti-male and anti-western rhetoric and beats the shit out of them Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back style. And uploads the videos on OurTube.

The spic deserves to be deported

I mean, if you brag in public about breaking the law, why shouldn't you be surprised that the law shows up at your door? Maybe illegals will have to move to tent cities or live in basements of churches to stay safe. Maybe they'll have to move back to Mexico.

>“It certainly is troubling,” said Northwest Immigrant Rights Project legal director Matt Adams when told Aburto Gutierrez’s account of his arrest. Adams said there might be grounds for exploring whether ICE’s actions violated Aburto Gutierrez’s right to free speech.

Can someone please explain to me why the first defense the left jumps on for individuals who are illegally in this country without citizenship is the list of rights that apply to citizens of this country?

This

Bwahahaha stupid beandip shouldn't have been in the news.

natural rights do, constructive rights, i.e. privilege, doesn't

driver's licenses for instance, are private law rights, another good one is voting

Birthright citizenship is a fucking mistake! Trump needs to make the courts realize it doesn't mean you become a citizen if born here, was never intended to be like that

Going to be a good day.

gotta give 'em the ol' djibouti shooty

Natural rights don't exist. They are purchases, paid for by your ancestors with blood and lives.

Good man, completely agree

This. Enforcing the laws that our legislative branch established is the main purpose of the executive branch in the domestic sphere, and diplomacy and war in the foreign sphere. Allowing foreigners to invade and flagrantly violate our laws is a surrender of sovereignty and should be looked upon as treason.

>Birthright citizenship is a fucking mistake!
Anchor Babies didn't even exist until 1965. Two democrats and a jew pushed the Immigration Act. There has ever been an act of congress or a supreme court ruling stating that shitting an infant out on our soil grants citizenship; because it doesn't.

Yes we will

Wow.. admit to being a criminal... act surprised when cops show up.

best part of the article

>Diaz was deported and now lives, with their children, in a small town near Puerto Vallarta.

the whole family is getting sent back

Good luck making them see reason. If they can say that California doesn't have the right to not allow illegals to have government assistance they would probably say you're a non-American scumbag. The courts really need major reform, people act like the executive and the legislative branch are the most dangerous but the judicial branch is by far the most corrupt of them all

Shit, I wish ICE would put up an online counter displaying the amount of illegals they've deported since Trump became president.
I'd visit that site everyday.

There will be some among us that don't know what it is to double tap.

that's why you ought to kill rather than lose them

it's like a double-click but you're using a touchpad

>immigrants rights organization
There is a difference between an illegal immigrant and a legal immigrant, one is breaking the law, the other is not.

good

2 in the chest, one in the head always makes the victim dead

ohhh nooooo

that sucks

The only thing illegals are entitled to is due process of the law.