Why do whites always try to whitewash black culture?

Why do whites always try to whitewash black culture?

>Why do (((whites))) always try to whitewash black culture?

Huh.. yeah

You don't have any culture

Give me some examples
>inb4 we wuz kangs

The witcher movie is gonna be great!

You were saying, snownigger?

is that nigga witcher or what?

to most black nationalists that chick isnt even black.

That nigger lover is like 5th in line jungle bunny, neither him or his mutt kids will be kanggzzzz

Jerome of Detroit, the black panther, butcherer of chickens.

>Implying blacks had any culture before slavery
I would laugh if this wasnt so depressing

We gave you ungreatful niggers Jesus.
>laugh

Single mothers and stealing is a culture?

that whore is so diluted she just looks like a tan white woman

>Africa has been betrayed by international commerce, by missionaries and imams, by the structure of knowledge imposed by the Western world, by its own leaders, and by the ignorance of its own people of its past.
>Philosophy originated in Africa and the first philosophers in the world were Africans.

Whites came from albinism, a deficieny disease. Pity our brethren. This is how they are. Its not their fault. Theyve been MK ultra programmed into believing in race.

>Philosophy originated in Africa and the first philosophers in the world were Africans.
Yeah, Hakuna Matata.

>"Y-you will not replace us!"

>"S-seriously d-do not fuck with white people.."

Race is real, niggers are the second lowest forms of life next to abos

>Mary Sue and Gorilla Lord falls in love
Gee, who could've known?

Black “Culture”...kek

I feel I have sufficiently proven my point, I doubt that I can change you mind and therefore I will leave this thread now

>black culture

What is "black culture" again exactly?
Be specefic please.

To most white nationalists that nigger aint white.

>was enslaved by white people
But he was enslaved by another africans and then sold to white people.

R A R E
A
R
E

What's black culture? Starving to death? Getting killed by mosquitoes?

and transported by kikes

yah they had cannibal wizards before that

muh black culture

That wasn't predicted the second I saw the first trailer with the nigger and woman in it.

Same

when youre done shitposting this youll hop on over to the I-wish-Industrial-revolution-never-happened thread

I bet youre not even white

LMFAO at all the snowniggers in this thread.

Dude, if whites are so superiour why are all your contries dying? LOL
Africa is still 100% black, we keep our borders CLOSED and take our land BACK!

Your question was valid 10 years ago, not anymore.

WTF IS CULTURE TO YOU ALL???????????

Still waiting for you to explain this thing you call " black culture " and be specefic please.

>white culture
LOL

>dutchess
a swing and a miss

Good to see jamrque's Facebook page is still doing raids

What I said was in favor of white people you dumb fuck up.
So why would you doubt I am white?

>rare flag

Show me the chart that explains why youre some lonely rotting faggot.

when human skull depicted in fiction the always based on white people
and this acceptable cause the monkey like jaws of a negroid would offensive

>fake hitler
kys this is the internet why not use real hitler

prove blacks have culture.

White men be whitewashing black bitches aye. How can black bois even compete? Your self empowering propaganda ain't working pal, but keep trying.

what culture

Because I could not find a pic of real Hitler with a look of "how fucking dumb are you?"
Which now is directed at you.
btw Faggot kill yourself should be ky not kys as yourself is one word moron.

Why are blacks currently trying to blackwash white culture (black Heimdall, tons of minorities in pre-1959s London in period movies&shows, etc)?

Rei and Darth Dindu.
Find anyone who didn't see that coming.

Original europeans were black you dumb cumskin.

this

WE

You 2 subhumans realise that the only reason you're still alive is because whites allowed it right? You fucking subhuman trash. Enjoy having low iq's while dying due to lack of food

I don't want anything do you with black culture.

You forgot to add every piece of medicine thats ever touched an African mouth.

Nigga please! Africa is filled with people too dumb or lazy to think “fuck this shit! I’m moving somewhere else.”

This is actually very sad.

WE
WUZ
KANGS

What 'black culture'? There is no black culture.

Projecting again?

Makes you wonder where the aid money is going

I honestly like that there are multiple threads with the same pattern:

>1 post by this ID
>294 replies

and everyone is arguing about basically nothing.

Most anons on Sup Forums are proverbally Ricks thinking they're immune to stupidity etc. - but throw them a thread like

>"how can/do we fix xy?"
>"xy hate thread"
>"what did he/she mean by this?"
>"dare I say he/she is /our xy/ ?"
>"what's his/her problem?"
>"why do you hate xy?”
>”is xy finished?”
>”really makes you think”
>”he/she is right you know"

(bonus points for “Lauren Southern / Jordan Peterson / random ‘e-celeb’ defamation threads)

and you'll get even worse than Jerry. You don't even realize that those threads are posted EVERY DAY almost EVERY HOUR and you still reply like the goldfishbrains that you honestly are.

Most of you are just arrogant idiots that only like to put other people down solely for their flag. You just want to derail threads of anons only because some shill posted one of those threads listed above before, ripping on your flag, so you feel obligated to vindicate yourself or give back to a flag that ripped on (you), and of course because you don't have anything substantial to say.

Burgers are the worst: they dish out at anyone, but since shills made the "56% face" meme they get something of their own medicine and every other asshole is quick to jump on the bandwagon, to “show them burgers”...

All the while the sharia blue and university of southern california shills are rubbing their hands laughing at you, because they got what they wanted -> a distraught/distracted userbase

inb4 Sup Forums was always shit.

A lot of anonfags are trolling you, but in reality: we have the money and we like it our way.

Fucking pathetic shitskins. "We wuz kangs!"

That guy in OP is literally blackwashing Nordic mythology you autist.

Ironic, considering all the Black nations are literally dying of starvation right now. The more Black the nation, the more starvation.

Nigger, the moment there aren't any White people around to help you sort your shit out, you're back to a stone age level hunter-gatherer society. You animals can't even learn how to farm. Shit, you can't be TAUGHT how to farm, even when given BILLIONS worth of aid to that purpose. You cannot learn to do this most basic thing, because on average you have the IQ of our retards, literally.

We might be committing suicide, we might be failing as a society, but without us, you are dirt.

Niggers don't have culture.
>muh soulfood
All stolen from europeans.

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take ya...

She doesn't look white but yeah I agree. She looks more like a spic than a nigger.

AYO HOL UP!

RARE

"Black" is a made up Americanism just like White. Your whole culture is appropriated from white Southerners who got their culture from North Britain and Scotland.

Why do niggers steal ours?

You are fucking crazy. There is no higher purpose for this board than shit posting.

WTF is black culture? Tupac lyrics?

Black culture doesn't exist. National and ethnic culture does.

Is there a chart like this for pablos and chinks

>That wasn't predicted the second I saw the first trailer with the nigger and woman in it.
Mary Jane is going to burn the coal and give birth to twin force-sensitive niglets. The Solo children were retconned out by (((Disney))) for being too white. You can't have two beautiful and successful white children becoming Luke's students when they rip off the Jedi Academy plot in later movies.

So the Solos were turned into a broken, dysfunctional couple. A new emo faggit white boi was created as their child instead. Who will end up being defeated by a stronk woman.

Jamal and LaKeisha will replace Jaina and Jacen. And there is nothing you can do to stop it, white boi.

Can somebody explain to me why the fuck do we aid the sub-Saharan nigger more than the Gorillas?