Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Sexiest JOKERS, but I still want to MARRY Marika!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UZYFrhqr
futalog.com/pic/l_170105_1483534232516_jpg_456600518.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not? You can't possibly doubt Lady Pfle's abilities do you? Only someone like her could have risen so quickly to the top of HR!

>Sexiest JOKERS
That's not Tempest.

Nah man, Marika is definitely the sexiest.

On second thought you are absolutely correct.

If the Unmarked magical girls didn't choose their own appearances, what would they look like?

Magicaloid would obviously be something different, but what about the others?

Nana would be spherical

Quake pls.

Don't you mean Deluge, Quake?

thicc

>Ripple's would be the same since it looks slutty enough, she is the daughter of prostitute so it works.

>SW would be the same too since she got her own design when she was young

Magicaloid didn't choose her appearance to begin with.

From Limited:

>A probation period, supervised by the head examiner 7753. In accordance with Ripple’s participation in Clamberry’s tests, the Land of Magic doesn’t trust any Magical Girls that come out of it.

>For 2 years, Ripple had been working to root out any rogue Magical Girls, and generally keep the world safe. Unfortunately, she lacks any detailed intel, and to get more, she’d have to join the Land of Magic.

It took place 2 years after Unmarked, therefore 1 year after Restart.

I'm glad I was able to correct your thinking.

Yeah, that's what I mean; so if she became a magical girl normally, she wouldn't be a robot.

I assume the other girls would look different too.

Sasuga Pfle. I'm sorry for ever doubting you.

So SW is 18 top and Ripple is 22 top right?

I really feel sorry for 7753.

7753 is by far one of the best off out of the characters in the series provided she doesn't get dragged back into the fight.

They're perfectly ripe for the taking.

La Pucelle wouldn't be such a semen demon in appearance

Calamity Mary would look a lot more childish

The only thing you need to feel sorry for is her cake ass, either I or Mei is going to destroy iy.

>violent scumbag loli cowboy
I want to see it now.

Focus on stopping Puk first, Mana.

I want to see how Uluru and Mana go up against dozens, if not hundreds of MGs.

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

I must say Swim2 has such good taste in design despite being only 7.

I'm betting Mana is gonna be at the car just waiting for everyone to be finished.unless she wants to overdose again

Captain Grace a shit

Funny Trick please.

I love how Mana was scared of Uluru punching her, but still refused to admit her vulnerability by informing her she's a Mage.

Mana is going to request the Anti-Magical Girl Final Decisive Battle Weapon from HQ, Truck-Kun.

Then she will blast Eurobeat as she cuts a swathe through them.

How will Deluge obtain more steroids in the future? It's running out.

She just has to accomplish her goal before they run out.

Puk Puck did nothing wrong.

Sasuga friendship hitler

Her long term goals are the kind that take years to accomplish, and from the sound of chapter 3 the steroids are nearly finished.

That reminds me, why doesn't she hold onto them herself instead of letting BBC take charge of it?

user I was about to post that. oh welp. .

Sorry~

Have more Puck-sama!

BBC is still from R&D right? She can probably get more after they finish with what they're doing right now.This time it's mixed with the BBC candies so Deluge can't stop

Puk's legwear is pretty lewd.

Apparently it's the same as what she's wearing on the v10 cover, and the v10 cover outfit is what she's wearing right now.

Turning upstanding citizens into lolicon is wrong.

Deluge probably doesn't want to hold the pills while fighting in case it'll fall off and scatter. BBC can fend for herself anyway so there's no loss.

But lolicon are upstanding citizens.

I need to see Puck winking and blowing a kiss at the camera animated.

That outfit took her days to come up with. Appreciate it. Love it. Kiss it.

>Lolicon
>Upstanding citizen
>Quake

user she draws pictures of unaware children playing, she could just draw the surroundings but nope it had to be the children. She's a menace to society

Puk Puck should never be seen animated, we don't want anyone to act more retarded due to FRIENDSHIP.

BBC is fighting too so the excuse of fearing stuff to fall off isn't logical. They could just get a bag like SW.

Deluge initially intent to go on her mission alone (thus must have packed some medicine with her). She didn't expect BBC's clinginess. Which means Deluge decided to give BBC all the medicine after allowing BBC to be there.

I read that as 'Pukin' and got really scared.

I want to see Puk Puck blowing mine instead. .

Puk'd SW is still plenty clever and strategic.

>tfw QUEENS get animated
>Puck's magic works
>Absolutely everyone love the series because of her and buy everything related to the franchise.
It's perfect.

>tons of people make doujin of Puk Puck getting fuk fucked
Perfect indeed.

I don't think 4D bags are that easy to acquire, so far we have seen Snow White, Ripple, and Grim Derp (Using five, but she is a sage)

Please stop fighting! trust me, I'll protect you from meanie thing. Only our friendship will save you from sadness. Stop thinking about complicated thing, and embrace my love. The closer we are, the happier you will be. I am Puk Puck.. Can we become friend?

>Tons of people making doujins about Fuk Fuck pouring all her love inside her slaves

Even more perfect.

Gelululu

Puk Puck for Prime Minister!

We should all just become one!
Why bother with an election, it's painfully obvious to all that nothing but blessings and happiness will follow in service of such a great leader!

Pls revive Swim2

>Snow White loved Puk Puk so much
>She prayed to Puk Puk every night before going to bed
>Puk Puk is love, Puk Puk is life

I'm really liking Limited so far though Captain Grace' is pretty meh. But if Funny Trick confronted her things will be different

Hey everyone! Morning to ESTers. TL-kun here.

I'm gonna start working on the side story in a few hours. Just finished a bit of R&R by drawing this piece of fanart, which contains Restart spoilers.

Wonder what everyone's talking abo-

Oh, Puk Puck...

...Oh god... It's spreading...

hey TL-kun, a little early for morning for EST, its only 5 am here, luckily I'm an early riser. We only have 1 more episodes Phi side story after this right?

TL-kun. let's be friends. .

*right click*
*saved*

Looking forward to the side story!

Don't worry TL-kun some of us haven't strayed from the right path.

I have resisted looking at Lady Puk as well user, Deluge, Pfle, CQ, and Dark QT are best Queens, Uluru, Mana, AA, and BBC are all great too, basically anyone not on Team Puk

I believe so. Should be Kafuria's side story. After that, Peaceful Days + QUEENS.

Then hopefully Breakdown + F2P + Manga + me figuring out spriting for Dreamland. At the very least there's a fellow translator I'm working with who'll give you all a non-sprite just script version of the translation! I don't want you guys to be left out just cause I'd like to make a version with some visual stimulation too.

After that... I'm gonna be working on the audioplay thing I have planned, as well as re-editing and just improving previous docs to make it a better reading experience, fixing errors and stuff.

I'm still gonna be active throughout the years though, hard to believe we've made it this far. Don't wanna sound cheesy but I'm really glad you guys decided to make the fanbase grow. It's nice to go from 1 Western reader to over a hundred in one thread.

I'm gonna try and find ways to keep content going for the fanbase, and when the next book comes out, it's gonna be full steam ahead again!

It's 4pm around around here TL-kun.

I've a few question that I wanted to know from other anons discussion. What is Snow's official age now?

Also what is the role of Sages and their factions in LOM. I don't think they are running LoM, from what implied they aren't even involved much aside from doing their own things. Not to mention most magical girls are volunteer helpers generally. So they are not central pillar or anything right?

how long is the time between books usually, I'm assuming somewhere between 6 months and a year

It's all you, though. Most of us wouldn't know without your efforts.

Thank you for everything you've done!

Timelines are iffy, because there was only some indications of the passage of time, and we have to make some assumptions based on that.

Here's what I believe is confirmed.

Ripple is 17 in Unmarked. Snow White is 14. She's in 2nd year middle school in Unmarked.

Unmarked takes place October '12. Restart takes place August. That means that it has to at least been a year. The least amount of time would be August '13.

Then, we see that Ripple has passed 2 years in Limited, and Limited starts in somewhere in October, as IIRC Rain Pou encountered a human and said "Happy Halloween!" to cover up her MG style dress, to which the human woman said "It's that time of year is it".

So Limited takes place in October '14.

JOKERS has Inferno, who is the same age as Snow White. She is said to be in 2nd year of High School, meaning another year should have passed. She also said at some point that she's studying for finals in two weeks... I don't know when finals are in Japan. My guess is near Summer. So JOKERS would be Spring/Summer '15.

Now here's where it gets iffy. I don't recall any mention of a specific timeline in ACES and QUEENS other than "a few months have passed". I don't know how long the timeskip is.

I don't think we can use any characters in ACES either. I mean, we know Uluru is 18 in ACES but that gives us nothing year-wise.

Now the Puk Puck character page for QUEENS on Snow White's slot mentions that "Koyuki's about to go to college isn't she?" which would hint that she's graduated, or would have graduated high school by QUEENS.

That places QUEENS two years after JOKERS, making it set in 2017.

But as of now, I haven't found any helpful way in the novels to map when ACES/QUEENS takes place in the timeline, or how far they are. Puk Puck's character page is the only thing I've got, so make of that as you will.

Thank you.

So What about the other question TL-kun? No answers? I really want to get a clear picture of LoM.

I'm worried of answering that question as is because I feel like a lot will be revealed in QUEENS.

As of now I feel like the Sages are influential people. They're like if the USA's Founding Fathers were still alive today.

I don't think they rule the LoM. How would you divide the 3 Factions, after all?

But again, I'm hesitant to give you guys a direct answer cause I feel a lot will be revealed in QUEENS.

My JP friend tells me that a certain keikaku will get its layers finally revealed, for example, so I'm gonna see what I find out in QUEENS

Every answer only leads to more mysteries. Looking forward to the wild ride!

You missed out Cherna and Clantail, is this some anti animal heresy?

You also missed Masked Slut

Just when I thought this series couldn't get more depressing I have to read about lovable characters getting softly puk'd. It is truly horrifying.

I was drawing the key people that Nokko-Chan heavily influenced for this piece.

I can draw the whole cast again if you want! Restart's one of my favorite arcs so I wouldn't mind! It's pretty fun

That's image is an violation against Lady Puck' ideal!
We are friends, we look out for each other, not shooting other to death. Let's me call Lady Puck to heal your wounded heart!

Ah, makes sense, I would be happy with more fanart, surprising that you can draw decently as well as translating

He is a man of many talents, do not underestimate TL-kun.

I spent all of yesterday looking for this one particular character creator flash thingy except good and I finally managed to find it.

pastebin.com/UZYFrhqr

It's amazingly detailed, the amount of options is mindblowing and most of all it actually looks good unlike your average flash create your character game.

The only bad thing about it is that it's only in 日本語 and the website that held the maker but with all in English, dreamselfy, died midway last year.

Give it a go lads.

>needs one hour to change her clothes
Sasuga Puk Puck, a true fashion souler.

Kanoe riding Mamori riding canoe (not on the Mamore river)
Queens will be the biggest death toll yet knowing there are hundreds Magical Girls with 3 factions involved. .

>finally a vampire mahou shoujo
>it's not a loli
>it's completely irrelevant
What a letdown.

>Loli vampires
Overdone trash.

>Calamity Mary would look a lot more childish
Loli CM

I wonder how Keek's game would've been if she didn't get inspired by Cranberry's to make hers a death game. She basically threw all of Puck's budget for that

You know what we really need in this franchise?
A loli that survives her arc for once.

Lady Pfle needs more emphasis! Much much more emphasis! She should have been in front!

Where is this from?

C'mon dude. Is reading the OP that hard?

futalog.com/pic/l_170105_1483534232516_jpg_456600518.html

Assuming you're not asking a retarded question like "which series is this from", I got it from Pixiv. Look for the 魔法少女育成計画 tag.

>Ripple had been working to root out any rogue Magical Girls, and generally keep the world safe
So Ripple was a Freelancer who did it for free?

Even whores get paid for their services!

I was asking where he got the picture