Murdoch Murdoch got shoad on Jewtube. New video and archive on cheekyvideos though

Murdoch Murdoch got shoad on Jewtube. New video and archive on cheekyvideos though.

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Galaxy MM88.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UhDGQA9dXyI
altrightcentral.com/mm88.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have 20 threads about this already. Fuck off back to T_D..

Suck me off faggot

fuck yeah Murdoch Murdoch!

fuck off back to JIDF. Murdoch Murdoch be dropping them red pills and introducing white people to their salvation whether you like it or not

murdoch murdoch is literally leftist kryptonite and people like you hate that. It's far beyond anything T_D would agree with.

Have you guys seen this guys stuff? He's pretty good. It's funny.

youtu.be/UhDGQA9dXyI

mirror: altrightcentral.com/mm88.html

Wtf are you talking about their channel is still up

How to identifiy /nupol/
>Doesnt like murdoch murdoch

I know I am not the only one ITT asking for tendies and Murdoch Murdoch merchandise for Christmas.

it's low effort garbage aimed at the lowest hanging fruit and you retards lap it up

whatever cuckslave

White ppl are shit at drawing.

>image
why

No, it is actually amazing, strangely so since the team is so small and out of the blue. Their shit is better than anything the left has or anything the professionals have which is weird.

No, it's actually very well directed and voiced, even if it's shittily animated. But it delivers a message and a feeling very well. I feel sorry that you can't understand that and/or are a paid shill.

:thinking: (x20)

Congratulations you failed the test of: intelligence.
Fucking neck yourself.

>escher
>white
He's great but he's a Jew. There are like, literally 2000 years old worth of white art though.