'White genocide' spouters are fucking hilarious

'White genocide' spouters are fucking hilarious.

You realise that by diluting the white gene pool, you have to dilute another gene pool? You realise a half-white child is exactly that, half-white child? A new race of it's own.

You stupid cucks are worried about refugees diluting the fucking gene pool. Have you taken a look at the size of the population of China and India? What do you think's gonna happen when they make their ways into white societies, slowly but surely?

Give up, fags. A mixed race future is the only future in a world that allows freedom of movement.

calm down autist. buy some guns and defend your community.

That's a pretty flawed argumant you've got there nigger.

>freedom of movement is a good thing
Listen buddy, if it's about getting out of your shithole of a country, I also believe we should let white South Africans come back home.

Why not send help and atone for your past sins?

>STFU WYPIPO

White people should stop existing

yeah fucker, send me some money to get out of this shithole if you disagree with me

eh?

but i like diversity

South Africa has already fallen. Europeans are having their land confiscated and the black on white crime rate is unbeliveable. The best thing whites can do is get the fuck out before it gets really violent.

Then the asians would take over and they'll put up with niggershit even less.

they can't. their money does not go far outside of africa. most of the saffer refugees i've met were rich af and got out ricky tick in the 90's.

If you're too old to study here then find another Brit to marry. I think that's the only reasonable route left at this point. Sorry that our government makes this so difficult; they are a bunch of assholes. The British South Africans I've met here (Who managed to escape) are some of the most red pilled people in the whole country. We welcome you with open arms.

I'm not racist though mate, I'm sorry but racism is pleb tier. I also don't want to live in drab old UK, maybe Canada (because fuck burgerland)/Asia/Australia.

>You realise that by diluting the white gene pool, you have to dilute another gene pool?
Except whites are a global minority whereas asians, east-indians, and africans are growing majorities. China or India could send 350 million people to colonize other parts of the world and still have close to a billion people left.

When a white miscegenates with them, only whites lose. To the other race, they are "moving up" the social ladder and see it as an upgrade.

Nature abhors in-between.
It can never become a new race because of outbreeding depression.

>Import a bunch of shitskins who breed like rabbits, and then vote to tax the whites to fund the upbringing of their spawn.
>Not genocide.

>flag
>able to see past states corruption
>hasn’t fallen for the “mugabe represents the will of all black South Africans” meme

P R E T T Y
W
I
S
E

That’s why we’re gonna kill all the nonwhites, duh

It's not about hate. We should recognise the very real differences and structure our societies accordingly. There's no way a white person can live in Africa and not become at the very least a race realist.

>You realise that by diluting the white gene pool, you have to dilute another gene pool?

You add pure sweet water to sewage you aren't "diluting" the sewage, you are just permanently contaminating the fresh water.

>Being this retarded
Try diluting a sewer with a droplet of bleach, I'll tell you before hand that the shit colored water doesen't change up much

>in a world that allows freedom of movement
We don't want this. This is literally what we are trying to stop. Go fuck yourself.

Freedom of movement won't lead to racemixing because people self-segregate given half a chance and miscegenation rates are generally low. The reason white's are dying out is because they aren't breeding, period, it has nothing to do with racemixing.

No you don't. Let's say 60 million Chinese move to Japan. Japan is now tainted with Chinese blood. No Japanese move to China, so China remains Chinese. Only one gene pool is diluted.

>Have you taken a look at the size of the population of China and India? What do you think's gonna happen when they make their ways into white societies, slowly but surely?
Let's assume it's inevitable. What happens? You end up with a race of part white mongrels in the West, while China and India are still Chinese and Indian. Now what, leftist? Just on to the next wave of mass economic migration to further mix Western countries?

Not really. white phenotypes like blue and green eyes and red and blonde hair are recessive, needing 2 copies in order to be expressed. If you mix with a Melanized mudskin the children are all melanin all the time, and those blue or green eyes and red or blonde hair will only be expressed at an under 1% frequency in the future, all it'd take is every white person race mixing for one generation to wipe out all the phenotypes that we associate with being white reducing them to the same frequency as Albinism.they'd be freakishly rare, rather than just seen as a less common, but still normal appearance.

This, freedom of movement and globalization in general gives more benefits than segregation.

>60 million Chinese move to Japan
>China loses 60 million Chinese
>Those 60 million Chinese breed with the Japanese people, thereby diluting the Chinese genepool

Better get to work on keeping up then, I'm sure whining about it on Sup Forums isn't helping

Bait, teenager, autist, depressed or just retarded, those are the only conditions under which you'd want your gubbermint to not allow travel between countries

You just said that whites having sex with non-whites creates a new race and then you called people stupid, what's wrong with you niggers?

Doesn't make any sense at all and other races aren't being targeted for destruction as Europeans are (not that it would be a good either). So, no, it's just an attack on whites.

No, it doesn't. It oppresses whites.

I've got no problem with crossbreeding. The idea of "Fuck them all and let God sort it out" appeals to my libertarian ideals.

But there are people saying that they aren't going to have children because they'll be white children. There are people saying that there should be restrictions on whites having children in general.

That's got people justifiably worried no matter how fringe these people are.

>fringe these people are
They're the establishment. They run all the papers/new sites, governments, banks, many corporations, etc. and are always growing their influence. It's literally an anti-white conspiracy and was predicted 70+ years ago.

>freedom of movement.
Freedom of movement is gay and Jewish.

>Gibs me dat

You're forgetting there's an infinite supply of non-whites.

>(((freedom of movement)))

So funny how all the niggers and mongrels "hate whites" but absolutely love to fuck them and live amongst them. Even none racists are very aware of your white envy. Fuck off, you and your children will never be white. House nigger.

ignorant retard displaying its ignorance.