Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

ZWAKU AKBAR!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/yugioh-arcv/trailer/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RURI

This was a semen demon

kuso anime

Who is ready for him to come back and do nothing.
I want Dennis to come back

is your new semen demon.

ZWAKU MEMES

Leave Zarc to me

Das gay

also Dartz had more character

so far Zarc just laughs and says shit along the lines of "you are fucked"

Nope.

Supreme King Servant Dragon - Dark Rebellion

Rank 4 DARK 2500/2000
2 Level 4 DARK monsters

If an Xyz Monster is Xyz Summoned to your opponent's field while you control "Supreme King Dragon Zarc", you can Xyz Summon this card. Monsters your opponent controls cannot target face-up Xyz Monsters for attacks, except this one. If this card battles an opponent's monster, during damage calculation: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from his card, then target that opponent's battling monster; its ATK becomes 0, and if it does, this card gains that lost ATK. These changes last until the End Phase. During either player's turn: You can return this card to the Extra Deck; Special Summon 2 "Supreme King Dragon Servant" monsters from your Graveard, and if you do, the ATK of all face-up Xyz Monsters your opponent currently controls become 0.

At least he smile

Zarc is so hot, he needs to rip his pants off.

20AP-Jp060 エンタメデュエル Entame Duel (OCG: Entertainment Duel/TCG: Dueltainment)
Field Spell Card
(1) If this card is in the Field Zone, each time each 1 of these conditions is fullfilled, a player can draw 2 cards, once per turn for each.
● Special Summon 5 monsters with different Levels at the same time.
●A monster they controlled battled 5 times.
● They activated a card effect that is Chain Link 5 or higher.
● They rolled a die and/or flipped a coin 5 times.
● Taking damage so that their LP becomes 500 or less.

yeah Zarc never has any setbacks and is always in control
they didnt even destroy one of his cards, he just rolled them back so he can use them later

This screenshot is the best part of the episode

4 of those effects are totally useless. The third is okay in chain burn. Who designed this shit card?

Gotta fight edgy dragon with edgy spooky insect skeletons also the efffect technically doesn't target.

That's ridiculous

well i don't think Konami is printing this anyway, not even in some anniversary pack

Yusho

>dueltainment

>Your monster attack become 0 lol
>Your monster attack become 0 again lol
What a boring final boss

Ritual Dimension, dragon, Yu, Ruri, arc, Yuya ace, Lancer, upgrades, relevance and Ao / Aoiro never ever ;(

Please yes. PKBA could do good with this

If they print it, it'll probably be nerfed

Konami loves Xyz, pretty sure they will print this some time later

Why didn't Shun use like, any of Rev Falcon's effects?

Or Blaze for that matter.

Because it wasn't his turn, it was Zarc's or Kaito's, forgot who.

>was suppose to be yugi
>ends up becoming bakura

But its anime destruction effect works on summon and 0 atk works whenever it battles.

yfw it's a clear wing with crystal wing's effect

>All monsters you control are unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters.

That's pretty mean to Bakura

is that vanguard?

They forgot

printed Crystal Wing

It's supposed to be a silly card like Terminal World or Passionate Duelist. It rewards you for making the duel entertaining
>Not playing GamblingAddiction.dek

Because Zarc and all of his monsters are unaffected by any Xyz monster effects.

-ish

happy?

yes, from the movie

What is even the point of dueling him then if you don't have pendulums?

Hey posters who only come here immediately after the episode ends or during the YGO 6 announcement: why don't you post regularly during the week anymore? These threads need you! Ignore the mean assholes they're always going to be here even when the show hit rock bottom, we need (You) to make sure you dilute their numbers and drown out their voices that is what you call, bait!

But really. Where is the Exafag, where are my CACfags? Where are the fruitshippingfags? Xyzfag where? Yurifags where, Yugo jane Yugo da? Yutofags when? Rurifag, I'm glad you're back! But we need you all back!

Let's make these threads fun again!

printed crystal wing with an effect to quick play synchro during either's turn and de synchro

>I want Dennis to come back
Already jumped ship.

Bakura was best DM villain, though.

fodder until the pendulums get there

He could destroy the pendulum scale at least

Because the thread is only yaoi and yuriposting and there is nothing to talk about except cards so >/dng/

Will THE MAN save the day?

that movie made Aichi and Kai realtionship a really gay one

agreed, Bakura was the best villain and one that last really long, persistent but enjoyable to see him scheming while having a poker face

Blaze Falcon only destroys monsters, for fuck's sake, you guys complain about the duelists not reading the cards while you don't even do it

Fuck no

Please stop, Dennisfags are still on suicide watch.

I hope. Crystal Wing would be less pricey thanks to it.

Faggotposting

Like it wasn't gay already post LJ, user

Confirmed to job already along with Jack, Sawatari, and Crow. Reiji will duel Zarc after them and will probably job as well.

Ah my mistake i though revolution falcon can destroy card

I don't even get why some fags keep complaining about that when no one reads in real life either

Blaze Falcon and Rev Falcon can't touch the scales though.

since zarc's dark rebellion requires 2 dark lvl 4 and preview shows 1 darkwurm tuning with another, zarc's clear wing will be lvl 8 and probably semi generic.

Is this some kind of false flag? Why do you cling so desperately to these threads when there are plenty of other generals and recurring threads for you to fester on?

LJ?

Is that an ahegao?

Link Joker

>Not Crow and Jack
>Not Gon and Sawatari
ONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol no, why the fuck I want to come here regularly if these threads are no more than ARC-V hate circlejerk?

>This shit is still going
Ugh.

It's because they're the synchro users, so Zarc can shill his Clear Wing

Have Crow and Jack ever talked with each other?

All the way until March

Crow is also a synchro user so it still doesn't make sense

This. We just want to have fun. This is a nice anime, a nice board, a nice general.

Someone has to be spare paired with Sawatari

Well, you can't spell Ahegao without EGAO.

Dennis

it was after LJ that got gay, Kai now being so concerned about Aichi and so focused to look after him made it look like it was a romance story

Who?

ahem

Is Jack glued to that bike or something?

According to the summaries from last thread the earliest by which Yuya even starts to possibly awaken is the last week of Jan so it makes sense.

Feb will be spent on shirtless Yuya vs Zarc and then anything remaining is the filler stuff.

>tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/yugioh-arcv/trailer/index.html
>that clear wing effect
man looks like some strobe light shit

I'm thinking it could actually be genuine with how the thread has pretty persistent zombie bumpers

Like it wasn't gay from the very first season
But it didn't have to be CROW. It could have been Reiji or even Reira or JUST NOT HAVE A PARTNER.
Hell, Tsukikage suddenly resurrecting would have been a better partner for Sawatari than Crow since at least he wouldn't be completely useless against the Anti-Fusion/Synchro/Xyz effects that Zarc has.

That looks like some Gandora's attack.
>tfw Servant Clear Wing effect will nuke the field

I lurk and post if there's something interesting but most of the time there isnt.
Arc-V went to total shit and most of people moods were ruined because of it. The hate is justified.
All those things you posted might have been amusing when the show still had spark but almost all of them are looked down upon and you want them to keep these lifeless generals on life support.
I hope YGO6 doesnt get 24/7 generals because this point is unavoidable.

This, but nope, 'MEMBER CROW!?

>But it didn't have to be CROW
Legacies get to be first in line in this show, so it did

TIME FOR RITUAL

It would be avoidable if the show wasn't shit

ITS TIME

It also has to be interesting enough to sustain discussion. Applimon isn't necessarily shit, it's just boring and can't carry endless threads, because apparently even digimon fans manage to have a modicum more of common sense

That artist does some great stuff. And then there's... that.

Here's a hot new idea in how to take on Zarc:
Actually don't join in the middle of a duel like a bunch of fucking retards so he doesn't have his field set up nor a near 8K LP advantage over you and your partner.

Arc-V never dove into their relationship but their interactions suggest that they are familiar with one another.

That would require effort and more episodes than they have