>bizarre culture
>completely fucked up society
>tons of NEETs and suicides
>very low birthrates

what the hell is wrong with Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
twitter.com/AnonBabble

McArthur was an idiot who was utterly ignorant about culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

Extremely low garage to male ratio.

The only good males own garages. Any male over the age of 25 who doesn't own a house with a garage is a faggot who should kill themselves. Japan gets it.

Hmm isn't weird how smart successful people have very few kids and stupid unsuccessful people have lots of kids
Wow hmm that's weird is really making me think
Hmmmmm yes I'm doing a think right now for sure

that's interesting and it makes sense

Blame the women. Modern Japanese women are terrible, If you thought young girls were bad in America it's even worse in Japan.

How so?

t. someone who's never been to Japan

since they work so much and focus on their careers, it's very hard for successful women to find more successful men from what I understand

>> suicides

in japan's case, it's more of a historic cultural trait than an indicator of societal decay. they have the lowest incidence of depression in the world.

anime

they're too picky to the point to where japan isn't producing enough children.

>they have the lowest incidence of depression in the world

Because being diagnosed with any kind of mental illness in Japan makes getting work very difficult.

The UK has one of the 'lowest' rates of diabetes in the world, but that is only because diabetes diagnosis makes you eligible for free prescriptions, so they just diagnose as many as possible as borderline raising the threshold.

>Dude you just can't BE the Emperor
>Watch me cuck
And that's how a gaijin was Japan's emperor for a couple months

Japan and the Western world actually needs a population decline to revalue individual workers, especially in the face of increased automation. Not being subject to mass immigration is a per-requisite to this, however.

>bizarre culture
Bizarre? Because it's not Western. If you're talking about girls dressing up like lolitas and vending machines that sell panties that is all meant to attract Western piggu

>completely fucked up society
care to explain?

>tons of NEETs
This didn't happen until Western influence.

>suicides
it's more of an honor/disgrace thing than depression

>very low birthrates
nobody knows if this is good or bad yet because this is the first time in history that this has happened. Yeah it could hurt the economy, but they will just adjust...shouldn't be an excuse to import shitskins or Amerimutts.

Society focused too much on work and career, perhaps not enough space for family values. South Korea is even worse in that aspect.

Having too high of an IQ can become more detrimental than advantageous, higher IQ'd people tend to be more neurotic

>>highest IQ in the world
>>no muslims and niggers

Really makes ya think

post your skin eye and hair or be exposed as an eternal slavic subhuman viral marketer

The numbers of muslims from south east asia are increasing day after day. In 20 years it will be worse than france.

>>bizarre culture
> Bizarre? Because it's not Western. If you're talking about girls dressing up like lolitas and vending machines that sell panties that is all meant to attract Western piggu
Seems like you are pulling things out of your communist arse. Attraction to children and those with a child-like body has been a no-go in almost every western country for the last 150 years (not counting Leftwingers who keep trying to normalize pedophilia), while a childlike, young look on a woman is simply seen as a symbol of fertility in Japan. That made it easier to "normalize" Lolita-caffee's and similar establishments in the first place. Most customers in those places are Japanese. It makes absolutely no sense to target the view Gajin running around in the larger cities, since most would not visit such places due to shame, and the ones that do are so few in number that you could not hope to pay your business based on them alone. Not that i would expect a communist to understand anything about money. Regarding the pantie vending machines: those have always been targeted at men (older ones, specifically) who feel sexually repressed. The openness of Japan to those things considered 'bizarre' by the standards of most western countries is somewhat of a knee-jerk reaction to the countless years of sexual repression imposed on society by their old cultural norms. The pendulum is swinging into the other direction, one might say, and it's swinging hard.

> it's more of an honor/disgrace thing than depression
Or because young Japanese man has to work his ass of for nothing, no time for himself, and pretty much no perspective in life at all if he can't find a job shortly after leaving school. The honor/disgrace stuff is pretty outdated for the younger generations (or at least far less developed than you might think), and only really applies to the older ones, who are much less likely to commit suicide in the first place.

Their society isn’t completely fucked up, you must not have ever been to a black or Mexican neighborhood in your life. Go to L.A. or NYC for a week and tell me how fucked up Japan is, I’ll wait.

Low birth rate is a result of high I.Q.

Weirdness is an expression of their creativity. Also a result of their very repressed social culture, so they efficiently manufacture that into single outlets of weirdness rather than let it consume their lives. Americans can be pretty weird and rapey, again go to L.A. for a week.

NEET is also a result of the culture of them living with their parents until marriage. Because they’re westernized and intelligent, they wait until they have money and a good job for marriage. Also a lot of them are educated, so that’s kinda bullshit on your part.

Japan is not perfect but you must have lived a really good and sheltered life if you’re complaining about the minor problems in that country. Muslims will rape, Mexicans will murder, blacks will rape and murder. You don’t need any of them in your country.

OP is a faggot. He sees one weird thing in Tokyo and judges all of Japan for this. Look at crime statistics OP and then tell me how fucked Japan is.

What did he do user?

No, I like Japan because they're homogeneous and conservative without much western influence. It's just their weird sexuality of children and bizarre sexual fantasies that they have because of too much authoritarian influence maybe

this

There's nothing wrong with a stabilized population.

Stop preaching jew propaganda.

>>no muslims and niggers
got to check your facts again OP

Small Penises.

>not a single Japanese flag in this thread
good on our nip bros to recognize a slide thread when they see one

sage etc etc

Anime fucked them up in the head.

yeah it's amazing what radiation does to genetics, huh.