New European alliances

The EU is a failure and needs to be split up into smaller alliances that divide along cultural lines.
This is my proposal. We have:
>Nordic Alliance
>Eastern Bloc
>Mediterranean Front
>North western Alliance

Albania can go fuck its self.

As if we want to take UK and France

You are more part of north western than scand in my opinion!

To be honest we could merge the nordic and northwest.
kick our ireland though. those catholic shitbags can chill in the mediterranean front or with albania.

>with albania
mate no need to be so harsh! no one deserves that fate!

>To be honest we could merge the nordic and northwest.
Wouldn't be the first time it happened

You have to look closer on what goverments of European states are up to.

This is not how Europe is now or will in the close future place the countries.

Sweden will not abandon their position as a (((jew))) state (or as a muslim state). They will be fully supporting their status a cucistan country as long as they will be accepted or if Swedish Democtates will have majority in parliament.

The current or future division will not be areal but by political wiews. Sweden will continue as a trusted allie of Brussels.

Norway and Finland will be much closer to baltic and east Europeans with their political views.
Your mapping is quite accurate as what comes to mediterrian EU-countries.

The middle European countries are a ?
Though they will not ally with Britiain. France and Germany will continue to be together no matter what.

And bear in mind that France is a country with military laws implemented. Will continue to be for quite some time in the future.

Belarus is Moscow incognito, they wouldn't align with Europe unless it was some secret plot to subvert foreign policy

i had anther map that merged them but ultimately i find them to be different culturally. you two can set up special increased diplomacy if you choose.

Except Albania.

>As if we want to take UK and France
To be honest the netherlands is pretty insignificant. It would be more like them taking you

Why does everything always have to be in an (((alliance)))? Why can't these pre-defined nations exist in their pre-defined borders independently?

yes mate. Take note of my map. They have been scrubbed out. I think we should ethnically cleanse them and then divide the land between Macedonia and Greece

because of (((shenanigans))), we must break down this massive behemoth gradually. anybody who attempts to leave on their own is immediately attacked.

Mediterranean Front looks great!

The economies of the countries are too tied, its impossible to destroy the union without destroying the countries in it.
That was the entire point so as to prevent them ever waging wars against eachother.

glorious isn't it.. IN future they could wage war and retake Constantinople. Some house cleaning would need to take place soon after the conquest though..

Capital would be in Rome
Nordic capital would either be in Copenhagen or Oslo
North western capital is Berlin or London
Eastern Capital is Budapest or Prague

the united kingdom is culturally a world apart from any continental country.
>t. part german and spent lots of time on the continent

My proposition.

did I improve it?

We don't need more of this. We need less kikes, less shitskins and more independence. No more Brussels, no more Schlomo telling us what to do.

it is but it needs to be part of a group..

ho! very confuse!!!

yeah thats pretty good desu..
what are your capitals?

Thats difficult, how would you choose them, by population, or location.
Madrid would be the biggest in the but Rome is more central.
london would be the biggest in the north but copenhagen is more central. Paris fwould be good for the west. And im not sure for the east, Minsk is the largest.

economic and historic id say.
London
Rome
Prague
I think that works

We could carpet bomb the whole north african strip and have bomber drones looking for migrant boats 24/7, after a while we take morroco and colonize those shitskins

Southern England can join France too.

Yeah that works although you might want to change the name Eastern Bloc, Czechs and Hungarians especially hate being called eastern.

The nordic union should consist of Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia

i like this Spaniard. spread the cross again. Perhaps a new roman republic?

as in the old Wessex region?

No need to split anything, Germans only need to pay $1 trillion reparations to Poland, and German companies trading in Poland must start paying taxes here.

Britain, France and Germany in one team?! That's fucking OP where's the balance valve pls fix

flag is quite aesthetic.

b-but, what if I want to be with the meds :(

Estland? Jävla ESTLAND?! Sug röv fikus, och ta din sandneger-dyrkande flagga med dig till ditt lilla cuckshed.

i know but i trust you will not use your powers ful evil but but support and ally with your fellow europeans.

Estland tillhörde Sverige förr i tiden, ditt mongo. Det finns en hel del svenskt blod där.

increase diplomacy. I also considered adding half of france into the med because i consider you halfway between north western ad med, like italy. Wanted to keep it simple without splitting up nations though.

And what about business,faggot?

english will remain the common language!

fuck out of here borat.

or move to corsica. Its going back to italy. Its rightful owner.

t. Elizabeth clitsucker

The UK, Germany, France and Sweden can join forces and form the European Emirates since their form of greeting is "Asaalamu Alaykum". the future Goatfuckers of Europe

>Finland and Estonia isn't in the same alliance
wew lad

estland är nordiskt ditt luder

If there is a Nordic union we will speak our own languages. Danes, Swedes, Norwegians and to some extent Icelanders can understand each other perfectly well.

I don't want to be allied with France Germany and the UK

Add Estonia to the Northern alliance then it'd be pretty good

what else do you want? Lelgians?

Go away.

>Albania can go fuck its self.
I do agree with this though.

>Estonia and Finland not in same block

kys

Germanic Union, fuck the rest.

Why do you want a Islamic union?

The Central European Visegrad Confederation needs to happen ASAP. It is the only region with any hope of retaining white western civilization.

Everyone not Germanic would be deported to Canada ofcourse.

why would the northern caliphate and the western caliphate be two separate caliphates?