Pure specimen "le 100% face"

Pic related is a female I know, who has 100% pure European white genes. She a devoute Christian who has never had any partners (even turned down chads) and a strong believer in traditional gender roles.
HOWEVER
>believes in open boarders
>constantly doing charity work for niggeresses
>believes in "not all Muslims"
>whole family supported Clinton
There is still hope for this fine young woman, how do we "save" her Sup Forums?

>that
>100% white

Kek, she's not even full blond

>only aryans are white
the state of this fucking board

GO

BACK

>brown hair
Clearly a mulattoe

>mud hair
>white

Juan, I...

Brown hair, green eyes, full lower lip. Clearly a sub-saharan niggress

i think you need to sit her down and have a really blunt and graphic talk with her

you need to redpill her

Take her on a safari to Compton or one of those other ghettos. Pay a crack addict $10 up front, $100 after to scare the shit out of her and have you 'fend him off'. Slip the 100usd bill in his pocket during the brawl, save qt, save race

She was almost mugged once in a trip to Nicaragua for charity work, we need to try harder

You are a fucking degenerate. Posting somebody's picture online without consent. Let alone a woman. That is somebody's daughter you sick twisted fuck. This board is filled to the brim with cuck tier faggots.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally this is why this group is cucked. I'm a fucking man. If I'm interested in a woman I go after her. I don't post her pictures online so a bunch of degenerate can fap to her picture while I ask for help on how to get in her pants. You literally must be a fucking Jew.

>almost
There's your problem

If thats white, pic related is also white.

I hope you realize why the Amerimutt meme is getting so popular

He's larping dude

user I don't want her to be stabbed or raped or something

Lol. All this post tells me is that you don't know shit. How you doing orbiting in the friend zone?

Fucking beta orbiting white knight mindset loser. You are literally enabling pussy entitlement whether purposely or not.

At least I still have blond hair and at the same time don't welcome 10 million camel riders like you cucktry does.

Invite her to this board

Who is this? Looks like a Jew btw.

> Mongolian checkbones
> Gorilla lip
> Black brow, probably uni

WE WUZ

You'll never get laid with that attitude.

I fuck blondies pretty often. Yhank you for worrying me though.

Looks like Richard Spencer with a wig, honestly.

not white
>nigger nose

If the white race is "superior" due only to blonde people i have bad news for you

I never said being blonde alone makes whites. It's one of the essential parts, though.

Reeducation never worked you dumb mongrel. Liquidation is the only answer.

>fingolian Genghis rape baby trying to meme about whiteness

I actually kek'd

I'm an aryan looking guy and even I say that this "anyone non blonde blue eyes is a nigger" theory is bullshit

fucking kek

>this
>100% white

It looks like my gf, and she is not even white.

>Eastern europoor
>aryan looking guy

Top kek. your shithole country has nothing to be proud of in the first place even before talking about blondness. Post your pic and show us how aryan looking you are anyways.

His country has done more for the European people than most others. Besides, for all you know he could be a German.

This is a spic, not close to being white.