Have you forgiven her yet? She has paid the price. How much longer does she have to suffer...

Have you forgiven her yet? She has paid the price. How much longer does she have to suffer? Please let her have a main role again!

Dead Poets Society

Who even is this? All you people look the same to me.

AYA HIRANO IS A SLUT

Hell yeah I love sluts. Anyway her performance in Parasite was fine, let's have a Haruhi S3.

Still waiting for her JAV debut.

it's not fair, why does slut get to live while pure pic related was taken from us

You're all disgusting, even by Sup Forums standards.

Why do you make to me remember pain memory?

We couldn't protect that smile

Is she the reason s3 doesnt exist yet?

No, Nagaru and Kadokawa just hate money.

Nothing to forgive

She doesn't want new main roles, you git. Otaku ruined her experience, so now she's moved on.

There was nothing to forgive in the first place.

Plus she's doing an amazing role as Lucy in Fairy Tail.

She's a healthy girl with a healthy sexual appetite

Well, she does have that gig with granblue where her character got raped by a bunch of midgets

>new
Fine with us.

All life is precious including Aya Hirano's.

All smiles are worth protecting including Aya Hirano.

She has my sword and my shield.

I look forward to her next anime role, whatever it is.

I tip my fedora to you my good man.

>She's a healthy girl with a healthy sexual appetite
Healthy for someone with a brain tumor

Knights don't wear fedoras. We wear helmets or in Batman's case- the cowl.

She doesn't have a brain tumor yet.

>3DPD

Lurk for a year before posting.

She needs a tongue bath.

She needs support and I am happy to give her that support.

That will never happen. Seiyuu are pretty much like Idols, as in they need to keep that image of purity during their prime - once they're old enough (past their mid-30s) they can get married.

Once they lose that purity or once they become old enough, they start getting secondary roles, and there's no way back from that (unless they do a role they used to do during their prime).

Hirano's case was rather bad, so she won't be taking any new main roles - not to mention she doesn't want any, and even if she could, she's long past her prime.

>Hirano's case was rather bad
Nips got upset because she wore a bra as panties and vice versa.

Mai waifu

And getting openly drunk (wasted).
Also having an overt sexual relationship.

That was never going to sit well with otaku.

Japan is so fucking gay

So user is the bassist who didn't managed to pork her?

>liking old hags

Hirano may not get any new roles and if that is her choice then so be it. She is still getting roles and she's doing a good job as Lucy.

The OrcTakus gonna OrcTakus. Vicious sub-human creatures full of hate.

They should be put down like the rabid dogs they are.

Skewered one by one on the blades of the White Knights.

Japs are the ultimate white knights

It's just otaku, and this is how Idols have always worked.

Idols aren't like modern American pop-stars, who feed off controversy.
Idols have a very clear basic gimmick, and it's that of purity. Once they've failed at it, it's game over.

>They should be put down like the rabid dogs they are.
Sure, and by doing that you screw Idols over, since Idol Otaku are, by far, their primary market.

You either don't know what a while knight is or this is very poor bait.

If only she fucked the bassist too, this wouldn't be an issue. Sluts are totally accepted by society, but bass-shaming, bass-excluding, bass-denying sluts are lower than scum.

Bad illustration my good sir.

He needs a helmet, breastplate, gaunlet, cape and a broadsword. One sharp and sturdy enough to cut off the heads of a OrcTaku in one single swoop.

She is a slut
Japan doesn't like sluts
She fucked her career to death

Can someone red pill me on Aya? I was never that much interested about japanese va's but a couple years ago she got i saw many threads popping up about her.

We won't cut down all Idol Otakus, the nice ones who stick by their Idols no matter what will be left alone.

The bad ones will be culled and their blood will make Tokyo bay red.

She is a talented woman.
OrcTakus don't like her but their opinion matter as much as the shit I took in the toilet.
Her career is still going well.

The usual shit.

A bunch of OrcTakus went crazy like the rabid dogs they are. I think they are not human but rather some kind of sub-dog.

>Be in a country in a very negative birth rate
>Government straight-up bribes people to have babies
>Professional woman has sex, is publicly known
>KIMOCHI WARUI BLACKLIST BLACKLIST
>Country still has a very negative birth rate for some inexplicable reason

>the nice ones who stick by their Idols no matter what will be left alone
Those are in the minority.
Once Idols screw up, their careers are over, not because some vocal minority talking shit on the Internet, but because concert tickets and sales do go down dramatically.

So, sadly, that's how the Idol business is.

If someone doesn't like it, then they should aim to become a regular pop star and not an Idol.

>KIMOCHI WARUI

Nope.

>She doesn't have a brain tumor yet.
She literally has a pituitary gland tumor.

>Be in a country in a very negative birth rate
It's because anime and manga is causing males to procreate with 2D waifus instead of 3DPD

They are the Silent Majority. The students, the workers, men who keep the electricity and water flowing. They are more numerous than you think.

Once there is a so-called scandal, it's the same story. Some faggots come out and talk shit. Then the True and Loyal stick by them and continue buying tickets. If so-called scandals rolled it back, AKB48 would be dead a long time ago.

Problem is too often people don't hit back. Well it's time to start hitting back and as Trump would do so legally. Hit back 100 times harder.

No my good sir.

It's time to lob some heads.

Talented women such as Aya Hirano will get more than you will in a lifetime.

Such cases.

I don't care ho many cocks she gets on a daily basis or whatever anyone in the industry does in their private life. I only care about their work. Hirano is a very taleneted VA, that has energy and leadeship that adds a lot to any team.

It's a pity that nips are so obsessed with VA and can't enjoy anime for what it is.

Hopefully she will come back stronger than ever for Haruhi s3 when kyoani finally decides to make it.

>Have you forgiven her yet?
I can't. Also she shouldn't come back.

>She has paid the price. How much longer does she have to suffer?
She doesn't? She should just change careers.

>Please let her have a main role again!
We all know no more Haruhi so that's that.
Please move on.

This. She's still hot after all.

She's already back, she's here, she never left and I reckon you should deal with it.

Should she change careers? Her choice but I heard she's studying in America so if she gets into academia or another field, good on her.

>They are more numerous than you think.
No, they are not, and even if they were, they're not the ones buying tickets oe merchandise - i.e. they're just "casual" fans whose interest doesn't mean profit or anything to the Idols' careers. They're worthless.

>Then the True and Loyal stick by them and continue buying tickets. If so-called scandals rolled it back, AKB48 would be dead a long time ago.
It always depends on the type of scandal and the evidence at hand.
In Hirano's case, she was seriously screwed up.

She still is a slut
And user your opinion is more worthless than a shit in the toilet to the otakus, Japan industry doesnt give a damn about you either, they do for otakus

Yeah but still no Haruhi.
That's why everyone wants her back anyway.
But Kyoani has moved on from that.

>Yeah but still no Haruhi.
That's got nothing to do with Hirano or KyoAni though.

Ah sorry. I thought the girl in OP is Hirano.
My bad, user kun.

Yes they are and when the time comes for it the Silent Majority stands up. That is why they are called the Silent Majority.

Worthless?

You underestimate them with the arrogance of Mrs Clinton.

In Hirano's case, she may have had a bit of sex on the side but she's still doing okay. The OrcTakus came out of their den though and sadly I was not there to fight for her. Well no matter.

The War begins right here.

Japan's industry cares about those who buy. Sadly the OrcTakus buy but if they no longer want to buy they can fuck off and suck my dick on the way out.

Those who intend to buy, those who intend to support Aya Hirano, to stand by no matter what. They're the ones with worth.

Those OrcTaku folks can be shown the door and that door leads to a bottomless pit.

That's the face I make while cutting down the OrcTaku.

The girl in OP is Hirano.
My point was that the lack of Haruhi has got nothing to do with Hirano or KyoAni.

But another studio can make Haruhi S3, right?

Ok. Got it.

STOP! I'm already over it!

lurk 3 months before posting

She wasn't exactly having children.

This. She needs to atone by finishing the job. It can be her JAV debut.

You're missing the point. No new novels = no more anime. It's in the hands of the author and the publisher of the novels.

Besides, would you want another studio to make Haruhi? Love or hate Kyoani, nobody else has their attention to detail. They may have even placed some foreshadowing for stuff that hasn't been adapted yet that another studio won't pick up on.

>Yes they are and when the time comes for it the Silent Majority stands up. That is why they are called the Silent Majority.
They've never stood up before and they won't stand up now.
Why? Because they're just casual fans. Casual fans never stop being casual fans, and those type of fans never buy anything.
If you don't buy anything, you support no one, and thus you're worthless.

It's those angry otaku who actually pay for shit, and which is why they're the ones who dictate how shit goes.

You want to support them? Start with your money, because your words are worth nothing.

There has only been one case that I know of where the seiyuu got married, had children, and it never had a negative effect on her, and that's Megumi Hayashibara. But she's an anomaly.

You say knight, but he's clearly taken levels in the assassin class.

He turned her down because he was married and didn't want to cheat on his wife.

Assassins are fast, not fat

well, hence the dual-wielding.

It's a country of full of sluts, naturally they will have a negative birth rate.

Err, Chiwa? Sawashiro?

They've stood up before and they'll stand up again.

I saw them ride before, magnificently upon the white beasts of burden. I am sure they will ride again. It gave me hope, hope and belief in this industry against the Dark Forces of the OrcTakus.

Casual Fans? Who cares. I only care about Loyal Fans. OrcTakus are not loyal. They are dirt beneath my feet.

I want to support?

I'll support in whatever way I believe best.

The best way to do that right now is by picking up the sword.

For too long, innocent maidens have been pilloried on this board.

Too long. I've picked up the mantle to fight back, to dissent, to let the OrcTakus know just how wrong they are. When innocent maidens are in distress, expect me.

That's because she got married when she was 31.
You'll also notice that after 1998, she stopped reeving main roles (SK Anna being the sole exception).

God speed White Knight-sama

He took fatness and low fitness as stat penalties so he could spec more points into his sneak attack critical modifier.

He's an American assassin

when will you get your own series? i'd read/watch you defend all fair maidens across the land from orctakus and their ilk.

But he isn;t using a gun

>I'll support in whatever way I believe best.
No, no money = no support.
Either you buy concert tickets or merchandise, because anything else is nothing but petty words.

You realize he's just here to shitpost and roleplay?

Since when do knights go for dual daggers?

I do

Chiwa did what Maaya did, and no one knew she had gotten married until after the fact. Though apparently everyone who worked in the industry knew it was inevitable for Maaya because her and Kenichi were inseparable.

And who says they won't give the money? The true and loyal fans will keep giving money not the OrcTakus.

The Silent Majority will stand with them.

Who says I don't mean every word, letter I type down to the fullstop?

hybrid build

They're adorable together
>"We're busy people. Still, we promised each other, for no matter how late at night it is, we will always eat dinner together".

>Ones with worth
user I told you no one gives a damn about your self appointed worth. The otakus spend money, they keep the industry alive, you don't. no one will suck your dick because you want Aya Hirano.
There is not a group who will support her no matter what aside from your dreams

Flash news, no one in the bussiness cares about a tripfag complaining about otakus.
You wanna support her? Spend money
>I'm gonna show millions of Japanese otaku how wrong they are on an English imageboard. SHOW THEM I TELL YOU IM RIGHT
You are retarded

Asuka Hoshino looks close enough when she has a hime cut.

nice

>she wore a bra as panties and vice versa.
how does that even work

This. I can't even picture how one would do that.

Is Hocchan married?