Quick, Sup Forums, what is the most offensive thing I can say to a person from India...

Quick, Sup Forums, what is the most offensive thing I can say to a person from India? Something that will cause genuine hurt.

POO
IN
THE
LOO

That pic is a pretty good start.

Go back to Pakistan

Islam is great.

already sent the pic to my new favourite kijiji scammer. Already badgering him about being both a muslim and a nigger

1) Pajeet:
Hello and sorry for my delay,
I'm asking $2.400 for the truck. You might be inclined to think that there are issues with it, but that's not the case. The truth is that my husband died two months ago. Determined to start a new life, I sold the house and moved to my mom'. Everything works and ready to go,E-tested and Certified .I tried to ad everything bellow:

2003 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Extended Cab Pickup 2-Door E-tested and certified,only 67.000 km , 6 cyl engine,automatic transmission, clean title
Thanks!

>go to shake hand
>stop
>withdraw your hand
"no thank you, wipe again"

2) Pajeet after I ask for address (fuck they are dumb)
Hi again,
I am very glad to hear back from you.. So as you know from my first e-mail. I figured a fresh start would do me good, so I packed up and moved to my home town Whitehorse,Yukon with my job, and took the truck with me. The deal is handled by Amazon Buyer Protection program so I don't have much to do about it. The truck is in Amazon`s custody at their shipping company, ready to be delivered to its hopefully future new owner. With Amazon, you get free delivery and it will arrive at your address in 3 to 4 days. In addition, you will have 5 days to try out prior to making any purchase and if by any reason you find something you don't like about it you can send it back at my expense. I want to make it very clear, that Amazon will hold your money, and I won't be receiving a single dollar unless you call and tell them to release the money to me.If you are ready to buy it, please reply with your full name, address and phone # so I can notify Amazon that you are selected as my buyer, and they will contact you right away.
Thanks!

Call him an Indian

3)I ask Pajeet if he follows Blessed Prophet Muhammad, in anticipation of sending a pic of Muhammad getting fucked by a pig, possibly leading to execution of the offending Achmed.

Pajeet replies that he isnot mudslime

>Oh then you must be a curry nigger not a sand nigger. Tell me Pajeet, why thousands of years after the Romans invented plumbing and sewer systems, do you people still shit in the street like dogs?

4) Pajeet: Wow your so idiot. If you will do your homework you will see that we are not nigerians :)) dumb fuck (nigerian are scaming with paypal for a few bucks) your sad..probably i scammed you before or someone else got to you first:))haha

>You are all shit skins who whites should have wiped off the face of the earth hundreds of years ago. Don't worry, we will do it again.

Pakistan or China will probably take care of you first though. Funny how your people are so hated around the world. Maybe it's because they bathe in that awful river of shit and garbage? I have never met one of you who didn't stink

sorry for poor formatting, i honestly just can't be bothered

5) Pajeet: I think you are retarded...i just told you i`m not a nigerianblinf mother fucker,so fuck you and allah or who the fuck you wnat bitch..dont try me ,you forgot my job? i can easily track you address and send a few gypsy friends to your place to rape and kill your family so

6)

>you are a fucking sub-human, just like any other type of nigger. You deserve to be thrown in an oven alive along with your fuck-ugly children and your prostitute dog wife

Pajeet:Fuck all the niggers ,your fucking idiot ..i told you 3 times i not nigeria,but keep emailing me..not sure you are the one from calgary or quebec but im almost done traking you

This is getting good, more material goys

This is considered offensive ? You sound like someone who's triggered here. It must be more subtle and maybe not outright racist. A tad bit hard to point at. I have relatives in your countries who tell me about such stuff but I find it funny.

Oh come on now Rajesh, I'm just having some fun. Why don't you help out?

You want me to help ? Fine here goes something. My sister was a typical amerifat in her school days, obese. The woman had difficulty squeezing through the bus aisle in India. Back in her school people called her Bunjeet. Incredibly lame, but it would piss her off. For reasons-
>She was fat so le bun
>'jeet' Sikh name and we're not Sikh. Hurr durr all Indians are not same
This was back in the late 80's - 90's so I don't know if standards have changed today.

Country of poo by and for people of poo. Your land is more poo than nation at this point.

Which country has
>asshole on flag
>designated shitting streets
>pooinloo.com

Not to forget the seas surrounding it.

Sounds like OP you're triggered that Indians are taking over Canada. How does it feel to be POO'd LMAO

t. Indian :)

"Hello and welcome to microsoft tech support"

I think Indians are cool.

The tech support didn't help

"Have you completed your daily Elsagate video upload plan?"

NRI or diaspora ?