Gintama

Other urls found in this thread:

randomanime.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>enabling ratings before it even airs

Truly the mark of a worthless website

>complaining about autism
>goes to a site to look at a score and posting a thread about it

It will have high rating regardless of the quality of work either way. Gintamafags always overrate their show.

It's Gintama
You don't need to watch new season to know it's 10/10

>MyAnimeList

Point in case. Gintamafags are a lost cause.

Fuck off with MAL, can't you make a classic Gintama thread, retard?

sasuga Gintama
best series ever created

>only serious arcs
>10/10
Yeah right, the manga has been shit for a while now.

Show me a better anime in the last decade

Fuuuuuck, you made me think the episode was already out.

Why is Gintama such a popular show?
The first few seasons were entertaining, but then the formulaic nature of the show fucked itself in the arse.

>caring about ratings to begin with
The only point of MAL is for the info, that's it. The ratings, the communities, etc are irrelevant.

randomanime.org/
Go nuts.

Get fucked Keit-ai.

At least wait until the fucking episode is released before making a thread you dumb nigger.

>tfw playing catch up and just finished the shogun assassination arc

Why did it have to happen like this?

What info does MAL have that other sites don't?

It´ll prolly suck like the other ones

Please, please tell me they're going to ignore the manga entirely and do their own thing.

MAL has a 1/5 rule where you score doesn't count unless you've seen 1/5 of the series,most people that didn't like the first gintama dropped it and with each coming sequel more haters dropped it leaving more fans so the score is very bloated.

I want them to do 1-2 seasons of comedy filler before they start the serious shit again.

it's been going for too long.
This series got stale as fuck.

A+ grade VA casting never got stale.

It's not. Even average seasonal anime has more people watching it on MAL.

Only 100k people completed first series. 78k people completed 2nd. 42k completed 3rd. Probably less than 20k people will watch the new season past 3rd episode, and it will still rank in top 5, because its fanbase is even more fanatical than Gundam fags, and those people unironically defend G-reco.

>I don't like it so every rating is overrating (to me)

>People need to have the same tastes as me but I don't want to admit I want a hugbox

>I don't understand why people like the things I don't like. Wonder if it has to do with me not having the same taste?

>I love shitposting and hae no real intellectual value or merit

>I didn't watch more than a third of it and/or I forced myself to watch something I didn't like because of my late stage onset terminal autism.

>I am now butthurt because of this and seek validation because the acceptance of others is the only way I find value in myself.

Mods are asleep

Just wait a few hours until the new episode.

Why is female Okita so perfect.

Point in case, Gintamafags are even more retarded than G-rectums

Agreed, just look at these proportions.

>point in case

what did he mean by this?

Go to sleep ESL-kun

>I fuck up a well known turn of phrase because i'm underaged and English is not my first language

Not an argument.

Lmao, that grasping. Just epic my man. Post more ebin funny 9gag memes.

Gintam is shit
>le serious shit and le feels
Reddit the show

How come it airs at midnight instead of evening?

Is this the last season of this shitfest?

What's with the normies and their autism for score?

I have that one Gintamafag friend who keeps trying to convince me to watch it by constantly showing me MAL ranking. Also every now and then he complains that people not watching it give it 1/10 just to lower the score and that some, as he considered it "literally who" movie is very close to it despite no BD release yet.
Once I told him about my favourite show he complained "eeh, it only has score of 6.8"

I really wonder why people still care about mal rankings when the entire top 10 is almost full of the same anime, and there are plenty of better anime out there. Might as well change the site name to My Gintama List.

No you faggot, the correct way to bait is to say it's anime Family Guy.

>This autism

>eeh, it only has score of 6.8
It must be real shit show then considering almost everything on MAL has a score above 7

Milky Holmes first season barely has 7 yet it's a fucking masterpiece.

>normies
Go home, /r9k/.

The manga is ending so so yes it'll cover rest

I wish Gintama's thread were better, like back in the days.

>Hey, I am going to make a thread about a manga/anime I don't like and post a screencap from MAL because I want to feel cool and important! S-see how I know about MAL guys! Do I fit yet?
So, you don't like Gintama and your main problem about it s that other people like it. Your taste is overrated.

>being surprised that people who liked a show with 200 episodes enough to finish it and watch subsequent seasons will rate that show very highly

His point is that it hasn't even fucking aired yet and it has an absurdly high rating, literally higher than any other anime.

I thought Jojofags are the most cancerous

Best show ever. Best character ever.

Reminder it has been shit after the first 201 episodes. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't actually like Gintama.

I rate everything with Gintama in the title 10/10

You will never again wait months for another release by Rumbel. It is not like you would want to wait anyway, as the show itself is shit now.

His point is he went to MAL to make a shitposting thread about a site anons pretend to ignore but actually are obssesed with. That's fucking stupid.

This. I always liked how they mix comedy and serious arcs, but last season was too serious in the end.

>Memdao
Zura is /ourguy/

Sorachi didn't kill Sanzo or Kagura's dad. That was the first mistake.

Killing Shogun was mistake
Best lad

Literally the worst fanbase.

>It's a "jojofag try to find scapegoats AGAIN" episode
Sorry mate, you can keep whining all you like in as many different threads you can, but jojo is still the worst fanbase.

how many hours until subs?

Ah yes. The third best anime on MAL.

>people still mad at Gintama MAL score in 2017
Holy shit, hasn't it been 10 years? Just let it go

This is my first time in a Gintama thread and holy shit, this is fucking cancer.
This proves that this board is utter shit nowadays.

Its just that Gintama has been utter shit nowadays as well. Everything past the first series has been garbage with only a few fun episodes.

Gintama actually used to be generally well liked by fans of shounen comedy before 2010.

The usual threads are better, those don't even reach 20 replies. This one has a retarded OP, and it's an invitation for shitposters.

>Takes number 1 spot before the first episode
>Takes 5 spots in the top 10

Truly the greatest anime of all time.
Pay no heed to these triggered FMAB fags (who don't even realize that the 2003 version is superior in every way.

I am at episode 280 and some episodes had me almost vomiting in laugher, I think you don't even watch Gintama and are just trolling, like 90% of this dead board.

Latest arc is mostly serious, has gone on for too long and it's too fucking boring, the finale should have been one serious arc tbqh

For a serious arc, this one will have plenty of comedy.

Who defends Reconguista in G?

Each series is better than the last. Just wait until episode 289, I've never laughed so much.

Also, did you check out out the second movie?

The MAL anime top 10 is a joke.

But I don't give a shit about ratings. I'm just sad lots of anime fans only look at the top 100 to find a good anime to watch.

There are also great anime out of the top 100, some of them being really underrated

Same here, I've only recently started finding great hidden gems like Angel's Egg.

>i-if you don't like my favorite anime you must be trolling!

I'm being serious, I used to really like Gintama. Again, there are a few fun episodes (namely Madao and Zura centric ones) but that's it usually. The rest is trash.

You must have some deep seated issues if you can't accept that someone might like one clearly different part of the series from the other.

You can keep projecting, but you are just trolling. The last season quality is ridiculously superior in every way, and this isn't my opinion, it is a fact.

>extremely inconsistent animation and art qualities, with even the openings and endings having mixed results
>voice recordings often feel out of character
>opening and ending songs are the worst in the series
>lack of character interaction post-299
>story feels forced and unnecessarily edgy
the fact that the top-rated Gintama on that site was the latest season, which is simply a shitshow, is insane. even the episodes prior to the edginess were bad, plagued by consistency issues to the point that almost every episode after 1 looked and sounded like shit.
the least i can say is that the episode before the worst began, 299, was a solid episode. there's also a new animation director for the series, Takeuchi Shinji, who does the character design. he may just save the series, or maybe simply make it worse.

You are too serious and maybe naive if you didn't see the last arc comming. Is about following tropes, and Gintama is a shonen. But you are overreacting, even for a shonen following the most obvious tropes, now Gintama is jsut a weekly manga easy to read. I just hope Sorachi just manages to give us one last arc of classic Gintama after he ties well the serious arc.

>The last season quality is ridiculously superior in every way, and this isn't my opinion, it is a fact
You tell me I'm projecting/trolling and then proceed give me this bullshit. Fucking pathetic.

Why MAL have such a huge boner for gintama?
Its okay, definitely not something fantastic, yet they seem so autistic about it

>the animation part: debatable. The rest: your opinion
>your opinion
>your opinion
>your opinion

gave it a 10 on all of my accounts

Gintama was meant to be an easy fun comedy that dabbled in shounen tropes and culture/references. Not the unfunny boring shit it is now. It's almost become what it used to make fun of it.

>Gives me Gintama as random anime.
You failed me.

Triggered

I really don't see the problem here, I mean, overall Gintama is objetively the best anime of all time.

Gintama was always a shonen too aware of itself that decided to mock the genre through the characters and story but actually following all the tropes to the line.

>he didn't watch Re:Zero

It only followed all the tropes as it went on. The Yoshiwara in Flames arc is where it started showing signs of going to shit, unlike the previous arcs (Benizakura, Yagu arc, Shinsengumi Rebellion) which had the tropes there only for the structure, while still playing with them and keeping things entertaining.

It's just a inside semi-joke, you don't need to take it so seriously.

Thoughts on Four Devas?

Couldn't find a timeslot i'm guessing. Either that or because of the sexual humor/violence

Because of how brutal this arc is.

I liked how the town came together to protect Otose and the paralleles between Gintoki and the main antagonist. The actual plot itself and the way it was executed was way too heavy handed and typical though, so I ended up disliking it.

I've watched my fair share of Gintama episodes and came to the conclusion that it only ranked so highly because its fans aren't actually enjoying the show itself but only rating it a 10 for the sake of memeing and ruining the top 50. Proven by the fact that Gintama. hasn't even started airing but has this moronically high score.
The humor, supposedly the series' biggest strength is absolute cringe, juvenile and dumb. A fact the series tries to cover up by SHOUTING A LOT! And some people will actually call it 'good voice acting', haha. Really, if the character wouldn't be scream the majority of the time to the point the viewers have to cover their ears and mistake the pain with amusement, maybe they would actually hear the jokes themselves and how painfully childish and unfunny they are. "HA LOOK AT ME SHITTING BLOOD! THIS IS SO FUNNY!" No it's not.
And it only gets worse from there with the show being taken over further and further by its laughable attempt at a serious story and drama that will use every cliche in the book. "Oh no Gintoki is being overpowered and cut down!? Will he really die!? *he drops into the sea / river and can't be finished off* Oh no, I hope he won't drown ;_;". I'm facepalming every time the show pulls this again. And it only gets better when Gintoki reapppears and is suddenly capable of beating the villain that one-sidedly beat him up just two episodes earlier and despite barely having had any time to properly recover. And this is just one example of many. No consistency (not only limited to powerlevels but the show's quality in general that will quickly and frequently dip from bearable to absolute garbage), no strategies, not even nice fighting choreographic to make these fights palatable. Underwhelming in every sense of the word.
BUT AS LONG AS THE CHARACTERS KEEP SHOUTING OBSCENE WORDS AND OVERREACT ALL THE TIME IT'S FUNNY 10/10 NO REALLY WE ARE NOT JUST MEME FANS.

Opinions.