How does Sup Forums cope with wagecuckry?

How does Sup Forums cope with wagecuckry?

>NEETs need not reply

By shitposting on Sup Forums while pretending to do work

she's a qt but most of Sup Forums is literally 300 pounds and 56% white

I work third shift, 10 to 7 AM, it literally makes me want to die all the time

cute picture what's it from

you want that answer for free, too, right? right.

I don't and I hope I can NEET for the rest of my life soon.

Fuck wageslaving, it's not how we're supposed to live, sitting in a fucking office for 8 or 9 hours.

>NEETs need not reply
Oh, wagie. I don't *need* to do anything. My life is pure freedom, haven't you learned? tsk tsk

The milk shot out of my nose.

alcohol

by using company time for my own benefit, also stealing office supplies (then selling them)

free market at its finest inb4 statists

I spend the money I earn on things I like.

I worked hard got a good education and now earn a proper salary.

My work day is 9 hours including commuting by public transit. I spend 6-8 hours a day sleeping.

I "cope" by spending the remaining 7-9 hours doing whatever the fuck I want.

Wage cuck reporting. Every day is a struggle to not neck myself.

great secret of life: manual labor is the best path to happiness
a desk job will never make you happy no matter how easy it is or how much it pays
get off your ass and do real physical work all day and you will know peace of mind

I'm trying to get back into lifting, other than that nothing really helps anymore.

> bought Bitcoin @ 1.10/BTC
> bought Ethereum @ 1.18
> paid CPA to assist in paying my 20% tax

And now I bought ChainLink at .9 cents, tens of thousands of them sweet tokens. I'll never work again.

you save up to get tools for a trade you can unlicensed, for example i'm a welder, unregulated
and honestly finding an unregulated trade is is what lead me to become an ancap

>7-9 hours of freetime
so sleep?
or stay up and sleep at work?

24 hour day
-9 hours for work & commute
-8 hours sleeping
= 7 hours of "me time"

24 hour day
-9 hours for work & commute
-6 hours sleeping
= 9 hours of "me time"

By complaining about niggers.

Where the fuck would you sell office supplies? You're a liar, and a bad one. Try to be ACTUALLY edgy, instead of playing edgy on the internet. Faggot.

Give it 2-4 years then you got so many extra paiments to make due to having and having lost a wife, you have a good education and are still left with a measly wage.

weed

if(job!=happines){
workAndSearchForNewJob();
};
behappy();

What about LSD?

It's not as simple as that. Not everyone can have a job they love, but no anyone that chooses to work at a job that they hate needs to find a different one. "Tolerate" is the happy medium.

My job blocked Sup Forums today.

What the fuck should I be doing now during work?

Go to work, get home from work, drink half a case, sleep, repeat. Kill me.

Try doing work

>free market
Leftist Anarchy doesn't have free morket, retard.

my plan is that if I don't get a job with programming I'll just go work part time in a gas station and rent a shitty apartment where I can shitpost on Sup Forums for the rest of my life.

No, it would be a while loop. You can never be happy.

By being an anti-capitalist.

Start a business.

own property and get research grants.

what if what I wrote was already a function that was on a loop?
check mate atheist

VPN them thru your phone

VPN?

By only working a few days every week. Semi-NEETism

Excellently. I work factory job and right now my wage is higher than the base wage of the member of parliament. I tend to switch jobs whenever I feel even little annoyed.
Capitalist system allows me to hoard coins while others bear the costs and risks.

This

All I want is to be left alone and work on my art, which I did for the most part during my NEETdom.

Now I barely have time for that, haven't drawn or painted in at least 2 months.

Also, why the fuck is sitting in a fucking office chair so exhausting? It doesn't make any sense, but when I come back home from wageslavery I'm exhausted, even though I just sat in a fucking chair for 8 hours.

God I hate my life, basic income can't come soon enough

>work in investing
>"work" 9-4
>by work I mean occasionally click around on charts and buy or sell (other peoples money)
>play old school runescape the rest of the time
>I get my own office, and get paid to get my woodcutting to 99 :^)
I enjoy investing too since it's not like the money comes from nowhere, every cent I earn comes from some piker who worked his whole life for that savings, some old ladies retirement, etc. It makes every dollar that much sweeter. :^)

>being a tick is high-tier
>muh capitalism is so grorious, 14/88
GAS THE NEETS

Nice larp, neet

>grabbing the whole line of bait with a fist
in case you aren't memeing, this juvenille thinking will really stunt your personal development

I'm struggling hard, guys. Working a shitty manual labour while studying trying to get my degree. High risk of injury, very physically demanding with a lot of heavy lifts. Appearently I now need to get a dental filling and it's gonna cost me the equivalent of 1000 US dollars, fucking sucks. Keep in mind rapefugees get dental care for free. I don't know if I will even be able to afford rent now. Fuck this shit

autistically monitor and track every dollar i make and spend. obsessively think about how i have more money than my stupid brother. Dream about him knocking on mu y caste drawbridge one day in the future, homeless and alone, asking for help and I feed him to my alligators in the moat.

Pic looks comfy asf

Fuck working. I'll live off of my parents money and do whatever the fuck I want.

> wagekeks telling us about " personal development"

Does Mr. Noseburg allow you the time to concentrate on him?

1k for a dental filling?
shills here never shut the fuck up about your healthcare

get drunk 6 days out of 7

Is this supposed to be Jefferson or Hamilton?

wagecuck here
My boss is based af, so no need to hide any power level when we're talking 1o1.
Must keep straight face though when with other poz'd employees

I work 3 days a week and get paid as if I work 37 hours a week, but I only actually work maybe 24 hours.

Feels gud to be a superior wage cuck

it's not like it's fucking bootcamp, you can walk out with the only consequence being you got fired.
apply to another job and lie about getting fired as they never check

I always wonder why so many people on Sup Forums glorify NEET life.

And then I realize how many of you NEETs I have to step over on my walk in to work in the morning because you're sleeping on the sidewalk, or begging commuters, and I laugh at you.

Have fun being hungry, NEETs.

>How does Sup Forums cope with wagecuckry?
By thinking they are geniuses because they are some 70k a year engineer.

Do what I'm doing. Use your wages.to buy rental property. Someday, I plan on living of nothing but rent money.

Lift, drink, fuck. Also, I redpilled all of my friends and my older brother. So I have friends in this fucked up world. Can't wait to see family for Christmas.

>Lift, drink, fuck. Also, I redpilled
>Redpilled

teeth are not included in free healthcare

“One day, this will be mine!”

Supposed to be Lafayette.
I'd like to make money like that.

>I'd like to make money like that.
Get a trade or a degree.

Chad up and make more money. Fucking DUH

I networked with all my colleagues in school and kept in touch. Got a shitty job out of school but one of my buddies called me up with a job opportunity at a great place.
>How do you cope?
Don't underestimate networking. You have to have the skills, but knowing people gets you in the door.

Working on a degree in criminal justice right now

I work 36 hours per week on average. Job is boring (papermill) after a lot of years doing it, but I don't despise it. Pretty comfy most days. Pay is well above average for blue collar work. I work ten days and have a week free after that, plus I usually take three vacations of three and a half week apiece per year. It's nothing special but I can afford my toys and don't work myself to death. If I were NEET I'd probably have alcohol'd myself to death long ago.

Those fat Aryan titties look comfy as fuck.

>Working on a degree in criminal justice right now
Go federal. The LEOs there make up to six figures

Is that even legal?
Why did they do it? It´s a board of peace

It's not so bad. The lack of green is the worst thing about it. I'd do it forever, if I thought I'd come close to supporting a family and sending my kids to school with it.
Jobs like this will probably not exist in the future. I should try to find another way to support myself.

i just want to get an education

Throw in the occasional coke binge.

I was thinking of becoming a private investigator actually

Clover app used to get around the block at my school.

How is the degree like? Easy?

Thinking about doing it and commissioning as an officer in the air force.

Haven't taken any of the major specific courses yet.

The only thing that makes someone a wagecuck is if they're too dogshit at life to get another job should their first one not work out, so they stay in their first shitty job in fear of not being a to land a new job/better job. Get good, keep confident, stay healthy and stay fit, nothing will give you shit.

why do most of you even wagecuck?

why not embrace the autismbux if you can?

If you knacker your body, you are pretty much fucked. Your spine and joints are all liable to chronic injury and pain, even if you are a big guy.

I take pride in participating in my local economy and supporting the small businesses that are the backbone of America. I don't work for a major company.

What a dumb faggot. You can come to Poland, sped weekend in luxury hotel at get you tooth fixed for less than that. Why would you spend 1k on filling?

Booze and smokes

>tfw no fair maiden to impress with grand visions of a land of prosperity and growth

Went back to school. You hate being a wagecuck, try being a phd cuck shits way worse

assertive chad is the next step for pepe

By having an interesting career that pays a lot with as little input time as possible allowing you to finance your hobbies and goals, basically.

Because living with mom when you're 50 and dying of a kraft dinner and hotdog induced heart attack is no way to live

Also here if you pretend to be full retard you'll be lucky to get 2k a month. Poverty

>be neet
>no money
>no travel
>no entertainment
>except for pleb teir government hand out types of travel and entertainment
>try to meme leeching as a form of success
>feel successful
>project

Ok that girl in the America dress is making my peepee the big one.

>being a slave to a shitty monetary system, and Govt that steals money from your hard earned labor

what do you do?

By making 84k a year in rural Texas for not doing dick.

12/hr dragging people to
yourispremoteassistance.net/help all day to type in a pin code and help them figure out their...whatever.

I drudge thru the stupidest of boomers, and shitskins there are. cant hear or type or find their start button all day.
I could go on but I just want to die.

Kratom is the only thing keeping me sane