I am literally Shaking

>Americans brought their families to see new Mel Gibson movie
I am literally Shaking!!
mercurynews.com/2017/11/13/some-americans-like-mel-gibson-again-and-brought-their-families-to-see-his-new-movie/

>While much of America is focused these days on the “toxic masculinity” that has nurtured such alleged sexual predators as Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K., and even President Donald Trump, the major Hollywood studio film of Gibson, who probably helped define the idea of “toxic masculinity” with his hate-filled rants, was a box-office hit over the weekend.
>Eyebrows were raised last year when Gibson’s World War II drama “Hacksaw Ridge” became a hit at the box office and with the Academy Awards, scoring six nominations, including one for Gibson for best director.
>But conventional wisdom held that the fallout from the Weinstein revelations, focusing on the mistreatment of women, would lead the public and the industry to rethink their attitudes toward Gibson.
>“This is a blatant attempt to rewrite his racist, antisemitic, misogynistic history of abuse as a comedically self-aware ‘bad-boy’ persona,” the Mary Sue said.

They are just mad because he gives no fucks what people think and beats the Jews at their own game in Hollywood despite their efforts to keep him down.

Our guy

>louis cuck
>toxic masculinity

Why would I want him to rewrite it when those are all the things I love about him?

See the thing is, this article is written in the context of average americans giving a shit about Mel Gibson making anti-semitic remarks at one point. Average americans who are fans of Gibson did not, and still do not give a shit what ever Gibson said. I'm jewish myself, and I dont even know. Most americans remember Gibson for being the Road Warrior and in Lethal Weapon, a standard action hero from the 80's, Americana. Gibson is going to be fine, and he'll be laughing at these kikes til his grave.

> He called Winona an 'Oven Dodger'
God i wish i could have seen her face

The oven dodger one never fails to destroy my sides

Do I move like them?

>Hollywood being destroyed by sex scandals
>selling out to the Chinese; making nothing but capeshit for the foreign audience
>Mel is still standing and is now going to have the last laugh

Why should I give a shit what politics or views some actor holds anyway? They produce entertainment. The only question for me is do I like the entertainment they're producing? If so I'll watch more of it, if not then I won't.

I don't give one solitary fuck what they believe, what they do, who they fuck, or any of that shit and I don't understand why others do.

>Weinstein, Louis CK, Kevin spacey
>masculine

Since when was degrading yourself in front of a woman and trying to rape a little boy "masculine" in anyway?

The only thing Mel has ever done is name the Jew, which is not a crime.

OH GAWD HE'S A FUCKING ANTISEMITE YOU RETARDED GOYIM START HATING HIM AHHHHHHHHH ..

A true gentleman. You know he browses Sup Forums.

Mel was just telling her he thinks the holocaust was real

while i love winona ryder due to her batshit insanity and i think she is a p decent actress, calling her an oven dodger is fucking hilarious

>151991235

OH EM GEEE LOOK AT THAT MANSPREADING
WE CAN'T ALLOW THIS WE MUST DO SOMETHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

by becoming an actress, she dodged staying in the kitchen
is what he meant

I cannot wait until “antisemetic” becomes a compliment

you are not mad enough shake faster til you self emolate

Last night I had a dream that Mel Gibson was plugging a hole in the wall so that water wouldn't come in my house. Top tier guy imo

mel has gotten daddy af these days

do you have a dog in this fight?

I wish I could come up with shit like this on the fly. Gets you out of a lot of jams.
He's a director, he creates the greatest movies of our time, he advances Christian, Nationalist, White agenda to the masses. There are better thinkers, but few with more impact. I bet you can't name three men who do more for the cause.

I love Winona and Mel Gibson, wish he’d said it to someone else. She seems sweet.

Not gonna lie, she was a primo cutie back in the day. Still an oven dodger though

Literally our best inside man. He's revealed his power level, and is still making his way up the ranks of that shithole.

Culture war retard, this is exactly how the kikes pump their propaganda down our throat.

winona is fucking nuts and is a kelpto. she's been arrested several times for shoplifting.

>But conventional wisdom held that the fallout from the Weinstein revelations, focusing on the mistreatment of women, would lead the public and the industry to rethink their attitudes toward Gibson.

Jews horrified because normal white Americans prefer to see wholesome films that promote good wholesome values

Mel makes pretty good movies

so much winning in that picture go Mel!

>"such alleged sexual predators as Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K., and even President Donald Trump"
>and even President Donald Trump
Is this a joke? God this is pathetic

The Mercury is a liberal rag, centrally located in Silicon Valley. I urge my fellow Anons to post in the comments section. I guarantee you'll produce salt in the eyes of the typical reader.

if he really was /ourguy/ there would be no way he would get oscar nominations, it's all make-believe and he loves jewish cock

He doesn't. Being nominated is not the same thing as winning, pal.

> Be Jewish
>Ignores braveheart and passion of the Christ
What does it mean . Jpg

fingering a dike, eh?

there is no way this guy is not browsing Sup Forums on the reg

Mel is great.

Also he looks fucking AMAZING for his age. Really impressive.

I'm so fucking proud of Mel. Who else could claw and fight their way back after being banished to the Jewish shadow realms? They cannot defeat him. No one can.

>he fell for the "muh Russian women" meme
Well, not everyone is perfect

gibson is a purebred american mongrellus

Dude, he's an IRL Aussie shitposter

Fuck celebrity culture is retarded.
This dude makes films, ie he does a job.
If the product of said job is good, why does it matter if he is a dick? (which he isn't, but that's irrelevant)

If I go to a tailor to get a suit made, and the woman that makes it is some whypepo hating lesbo, if she makes a good suit I don't give a fuck about her political views.

>Yep.. That's good ol' Mel..

those too; my point is, the average american just sees Mel Gibson as an action hero, and dont really give a shit about any kind of controversy involved with his life.

>and if you get raped by a pack of niggers it will be your fault.
Fucking kek

Googled the star of his new movie, and as I suspected:
>Garfield's father is Jewish; Garfield had a secular upbringing, and has referred to himself as an "agnostic pantheist", though he also identifies as Jewish.

THE AGE OF AQUARIUS IS OVER.

The red diaper babies are dead or dying.

Hollywood no longer controls the MEMES

You'll start to figure it out

Image is terrible.

The whole point is that JEWS (one of the oppressed) are no longer seen as outsiders...and can be comfortable that WHITE SOLIDARITY never happens....again

Mel is Aussie shotposter IRL.

/OURGUY/

I love the way he looks with the beard

I can't wait for his The Passion of the Christ sequel that he is working on.
>jesus descenting into hell
it's gonna be gnarly

Anyone know what UFC event this was?

Wtf I love toxic masculinity now

UFC 42.

fag cache that bullshit so you're not giving leftist rags free clicks

Goddamn, never realized how based he is

>back in the day
She's hotter now than she's ever been faggot.

I need to rewatch mad max movies

Thx

>Tfw no young Winona Ryder gf

>t.delusional roastie

THey would make perfect couple. He would stop her from getting batshit insane and he wouldn't cheat on her because of her puppy eyes. Maybe in some parallel world.

>backs up point with pic of Cameron Diaz
We're talking about Winona brainlet, try again.

Seriously, let's get this fucking legend elected!

>t.30 year old delusional roastie

Mel's alright. He makes good movies and doesn't seem to give a shit what people think of him. Last thing I'd care about is what some Jews think about him.

Bro have you seen Mel's wife? He don't need no Winona.

>modern leftism LOVES islam
>islam HATES jews
>modern leftism is anti-semitic

t. 22 yo young man better looking than you

fucking oven-dodger killed me i am stealing that

>when your country is so 3rd world it takes 7 years to hear the latest Mel Gibson memes
You're going to love "the patriot" when it finally comes out.

Arrest her again because she stole my heart desu.

Dis a test

Is Daddy's Home 2 any good? The first movie plays much better the second time around. Could have done with less shitty CGI stunts.

CAN'T QUELL THE MEL
>CANNOT QUELL THE MEL

Looks more like his daughter. Anyway. Young Winona was as cute.