ElDLIVE Thread

OP:
twitter.com/pKjd/status/818081163398914049

Will this also end up being a 50 episode piece of shit series like Twin Star Exorcists? What TV block is it airing on? It apparently teased an original character, so Sasuga Pierrot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiahnTPtoqM
my.mixtape.moe/bwtecw.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like Psycho-pass with more self-insertion

I read the manga. It has a better story than Reborn for sure and the main character toughens up pretty quick. Even kills a dude in the latest chapter.

>Will this also end up being a 50 episode piece of shit series like Twin Star Exorcists?

I am happy we are getting 50 ep anime back

>Saori Hayami
>Rie Kugimiya
>Lynn
>Riho Iida

Picked up.

>What TV block is it airing on?
10 pm time slot. Most titles airing on the time slot are usually either only 1 cour or split-cour although I think there haven't been any split-cour ones since Hiiro no Kakera 4 years ago.

raw out

Eh, almost everything airing during this season is garbage, so I may as well try this out.

Confirmed 12 episodes long

Interesting.

Source?

Are you fucking stupid?

Lets see will follow, seems like a safe show and will fit better as morning or afternoon cartoon than late night anime

sub out when?

What is the story about?

in about one hour
elDLIVE 09:00

bump, subs soon

>Only 480p hardsubbed is out on CR
It's just the first episode and they already fucked the simulcast. Hoping it won't take CR a long time to fix it.

>[HorribleSubs] elDLIVE - 01 [720p].mkv

I don't think I'm emotionally ready to watch/read something by the author of Reborn. That shit was massive disappointment

Don't do it!

Kill yourself

Subs soon.

I thought it would be just generic shit, but it is actually pretty interesting, the dialogues are good, the comedy is good and MC is not your usual dense shounen MC, he is actually aware with girls, knows what he does, and is good with domestic works. Also it has a cruel Saori Hayami, Enjoyable first episode.

The manga has so much fanservice lately it feels like Amano is overcompensating for Reborn.

>Nothing airs on Sundays AGAIN.
Guess I'll slog my way through this, I need a 50 episode anime again.

>50 episode anime again.
Nah it is a usual 12eps, just watch precure if you want 50eps

Source?

Its been some time, hi Tsuna.

Ok, so no source then? Sorry, I should've guessed it was your ass.

Main girl is making my dick feel hard.
Help

What's Moonman doing there?

Is she an immigrant?

Just watched the PV. Is this Men In Black anime version?

>gyaru teachers
And I think to myself
'What a wonderful world.'

Its Man in Black Katekyo Hitman Reborn version.
Except with more ecchi focus? Or whatever the fuck the author of KHR considers ecchi.

I mean seriously, not even a panty shot.

making sure that elDLIVE doesn't recruit any niggers

I loved aliens ate my homework when I was a kid and watched the men in black cartoon for too long. I hope this show stays as good as the first episode.

MC-kun is really irritating. I'd rather the incorporeal Rie voice was in charge.

>Will this also end up being a 50 episode piece of shit series like Twin Star Exorcists?

It's airing at late night timeslot so no it won't.

Pretty good, I'm down for the anime version of Men in Black, Show was nice and colorful too.

>Busty teacher was an Alien.
;_:

Gintama recently moved to a late night time slot and it will most likely be a long runner. I don't see why this one can't end up being a long one as well. They teased an anime original character, I feel like there's something fishy going on.

Dropped just watching the opening.

I doubt the new Gintama will be longrunning. I expect it to be 2 cour and this series doesn't even have enough material for 12 episode so it makes sense why they decided to go anime original to give a proper closure.

I thought this was going to be yet another idol show.

>Chuuta Kokonose is an orphan who lives with his aunt. For as long as he can remember, he's had a voice in his head, but other than that he's a normal boy—right until the day when a strange-looking thing follows him home and teleports him to a-

Don't lie user

Well that was okay

4 seconds in and you get it you can easily see who is the slut

Jesus that alien in Chuta is fucking retarded looking. Catgirl and auntie were cute though.

>tfw Chuta's name is repeated so much that I can't forget how ridiculous sounding it is now
Well, at least I know the MC's name.

Literally yokai watch with alliens

>not watching Idol Jihen or Chain Chronicles or even Nyanko Days

a cake making cakes?

>Watching Chain Chronicle

If you have subhuman standards, go ahead.

Rie Kugimiyas special move is called shinpachi.

>new italian mafia boss is jap

Now I want a crossover

Wasn't there a crossover pic exactly about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=JiahnTPtoqM

> More twintails pantyshots

It was okay. Picked up.
I remember reading the first few chapter quite long ago but ran out of available chapters.

Man she sure does know how to into cute girls

They didn't have the balls to make it come out of his pants.

Nice spoilers m7

this

I just want to go rewatch Birdy now.

I appreciate, what I can only assume is the Reborn! reference

Subtitles

wew

It's like the heads are on the wrong bodies.

Blew my mind away as well when I started noticing how this feels like KHR without knowing it and then that reference comes up.

my.mixtape.moe/bwtecw.zip

you'll know what this is the minute you open it, fellow superior taste brethren

>yfw you see it

Is the manga endless shounen shit again or will the anime get development?

>the niggerrest

The good male character designs were given to Psycho Pass.

That MC is killing this for me. Why are modern shounen unable to have some tolerable main character for once? The rest would be good I guess, but I doubt I can stand another episode with this fag and his annoying over-reactions.

You'd have probably killed yourself reading KHR.

This was the most annoying Rie Kugimiya role ever. it killed my ears and my soul

This. The ending also killed any chance of him being tolerable as character and not in his powerup mode.

Nice virus

I recognize the Reborn character but what is this from?

Just some promo

Nice reference. I guess aliens are now canon in KHR. Gokudera was right all along.

The same guy who did KHR did this?

>guy

It's just how this author writes to be honest. If you look at her other works, same thing really.

This show is pretty boring. But hearing Rie's voice makes me content.

What is with this new trope of male MCs that are master cooks and able to sew?

I feel like rereading KHR

I could be wrong since its been 5+ years since I watched Reborn but I remember one of the few things Tsuna wasn't shit at was cooking.

Nah, in the future arc the girls went on strike and the guys had to eat ramen or something because they couldn't cook for shit. Then again it's also been a while since I last watched it.

>tfw the anime can't do much justice to this art
At least both of them look good in comparison to every other character

Who else is there?

Aunt>all

>>Saori Hayami
I used to love her voice, but now I can't help but dislike her voice since she's everywhere and she doesn't even make an effort to use another range

Because everyone like that voice

I kinda remember this. Broxer onii chan was the best. Time sure flies.

The problem is you don't hear a certain character, you hear hayamin wearing a different wig