I heard you guys are good at this

I heard you guys are good at this.

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-an-otome-game-as-a-villainess-with-only-destruction-flags/
novelupdates.com/series/an-otome-games-burikko-villainess-turned-into-a-magic-otaku/
novelupdates.com/series/i-dont-want-to-die-in-an-otome-game/
novelupdates.com/series/otome-game-rokkushuume-automode-ga-kiremashita/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking nerd gets his wish

>mc is a salaryman

>dies

A legendary hero dies while fighting the demon king and reincarnates as an ordinary high schooler. Shenanigans ensue as he attempts to return home and save his realm.

>mc is a highschooler

>MC is plaguedoctor
>World doesn't have videogame physics

Someone please ban this samefagging keitaifag.

MC goes to another world. Worthless and without any skills he begs for money to live, dies months later of dysentery

Some necromancer some times later revives him as a worthless zombie.

A cop goes into a shared VR to investigate a murder.
All the quests are suspiciously similar to behavioral experiments. "Players" are tested for empathy, problem solving, group dynamics etc. They are put under various social and enviromental pressures under lab conditions, all under the guise of a jrpg world.
The computer running the shared VR is trying to upgrade itself by studying and reverse-engineering human brains.

Honestly I'm starting to believe that the pastaposters are just a small group of people with proxies, and that they stalk Sup Forums for any mention of "that meme". That level of coordination and how quickly the pastas are posted in succession is too consistent to be a meme or a coincidence.

There's a lot of people on Sup Forums, it's not that surprising.

I knnow but my point is I wouldn't be suprised if the people who post the pasta and related replies are just the same few people over and over again. Unless they have proxies I'm surprised posting it doesn't result in instant bans.

>mc is a NEET
>dies
>reborn in a world with RPG mechanics
>gets cute girls as his party members, one of them obviously being his main love interest
>has unique abilities that no one has

I feel so inspired that I can't even finish writing this.

Anime about two housewives talking to each other while saying ara ara ufufufu every now and then

Characters voiced by Oohara Sayaka and Noto Mamiko

A young neet finally receives a callback for an interview from one of the many companies he applied for. He and a group of other jobseekers of varying ages and experiences go to the venue on the appointed date and find themselves getting asked some very strange questions that probe their knowledge of fictions.

At the end of the interview, they're all called in and informed that they were all excellent candidates and the company would love to have them all. All too eager at the good news, the candidates immediately sign their contracts but quickly learn that all is not as it seems.

The candidates all black out and when they wake up they find themselves drastically changed and trapped in a magical world unlike their own. Their recruiters tell them that now that they're employees of the company they're expected to quickly adjust to their new circumstances and get ahead in their new careers.

Their new jobs require them to periodically relocate every year or so to new worlds where they are to facilitate the suppression of undesirables using the powers they gain while also attending training classes in the company's homeworld. During their tenure in each world they are to assimilate into that world's society and fulfill the roles expected of them to the best of their ability.

Those with the best performances are granted bonuses of their choosing, including a nullification of their work contract. The recruiters make sure to dangle that ticket out of their situation to spur them on but our main character soon notices that some of the other recruits seem to slowly be getting taken in by the incentives their jobs provide them as if they were being brainwashed.

Justifiably wary of the company's temptations, she must do her best to become a top performer and resist the all the perks they offer if she is to keep the company from taking her soul as they scheme to mold her into their perfect wage slave.

I call this one "Getting out of a Black Company: Magical Girls Inc"

>mc gets hit by a truck and dies
>find himself in a fantasy world with video game mechanics
>thinks it's his destiny to save the world from the demon king along with his harem
>this is not the case
>mc never got hit by a truck
>mc was always in this world
>no video game mechanics
>no demon king
>no harem
>he's just a really delusional artist that nobody likes
It'll sell

fuck I meant "autist" not "artist"

>NEET MC wakes up in a strange alley
>walks out and finds his hometown, but something is off
>everyone suddenly knows and likes him
>girls flock to him, people dont bully him
>parents are nicer, life is fulfilling
>eventually realizes he hates it there
>wants his "real" life back, even if it was shittier
>kills himself
>wakes up back in his actual shitty life
>happy ending (?)

Not mine but I like this one a lot.

So there's this guy, you see?

He really, REALLY likes this girl. But the problem is, he can't talk to her. He can't talk to anyone. He's a loser. Total introvert.

But one day, after praying for a miracle for a damn long while, he gets an answer.

He finds this phone, and it's got the girl's number in it. Crazy, right? So he texts her, just to see if it's real, and it is!

They talk over text, then they talk over the phone, and it looks like they're seriously falling in love.

But, this is the interesting twist, you're gonna love this.

It turns out, it's not the same girl! Well, it is the same girl, but it's not really her. It's her from a different dimension, a parallel universe kind of thing.

So, he's gotta deal with the fact that he's fallen in love with this girl who only exists in an alternate universe, with no means on contact but this phone.

I call it, "All I Wanted Was To Get A Girlfriend But I Became A Part Of An Alternate Universe Love Story?!?"

>World doesn't have videogame physics
MC is a random name-less, face-less knight, a dungeon-crawler who specialized in killing unholy creature.

A boy falls in love,

So finally its not even veiled anymore!

ILL KILL YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT YAMEROOOOOOOO

>MC one day has a strange email sent to him from his old professor
>As he clicks on it his subconscious is sucked into the screen and he wakes up in a world that looks snowy but is actually warm and is surrounded by creatures spawning out of world mythology
>Every episode he encounters a former student who also opened the email and a problem they face with one of the creatures
>Over time MC gets closer to finding a way out and finds a door leading to a controller room where the professor lies
>He explains that the creatures are part of his subconscious that detail a significant event in his life and he only wished to share his experiences as he never felt he had anyone who could truly understand him
>In the end he sends MC home and thanks him for being there at the end
>MC wakes up thinking it was all a nightmare
>He then hears a doorbell and goes to find a delivery man bringing MC an unmarked package
>It's a copy of Homer's Illiad, the professor's favorite book
>A note is attached
>"Won't you come see me soon?"
Title: Story of The Sophist

>A japanese salaryman is hit by a truck and dies
>He's reincarnated as a dragon
>Who cares about the rest, dragons are awesome.
>Idk, dragon stuff.

>cue opening by back-on or whoever else is popular
>just an average brown/black haired highschool student/neet with an indifferent personality
>one day gets hit by a truck while in a coma from the Japanese cold while walking home from school
>awakens in a room, in a fantasy world.
>the goddess of light wants you to kill the demon king
>cue EXP 2000x, luck maxed, special rare perk plus 1 hidden perk, and a legendary item that looks like a regular knife/sword dropped by lvl1 slime/boar
>takes one step into fantasy world
>cue clumbsy/clutsy fanservice healer girl who ends her sentences with any form of desu running from lvl 1 boar
>join party because plot
>takes second step
>knocked over by tsundere know it all cunt elf archer
>explains that you are shit and don't know shit
>joins your party because you Definately need her help, and Definately not because she likes you or anything.... Baka.
>third step lands you the tomboy onee-chan fighter character
>joins because even though you are bland as fuck, you're sooooo interesting and your adventures will be Sooooo fun.
>gain 10 lvls in an episode and run into the useless Loli mage. She'll never lvl up or be useful until a filler episode.
>joins your party because you know, she's lonely and scared. Also you make her cunny tingle.
>guess what you're still missing?
>cue the lancer who's probably gay and never opens his eyes, and his best friend the warrior who never shuts the fuck up, challenges you at every turn, and tries to fuck every girl in your party, testing your patience, leadership, and manhood.
>cue the hot springs episode
>cue filler joint excersize episode
>cue every female character, as well as the lancer confessing their love.
>clutsy healer wins best girl because first girl is always best girl
>the Demon King is your childhood friend.

How'd I do?

>Kind teenager with a heart of gold plays an online game that he can log out of at any time. He plays with childhood friend, a tomboyish girl, and they party up almost every week or so
>Exploring the world, he sees a character with his own username: same equipment, same style, everything
>Intrigued, he chats with this character
>The character turns out to be him, 150 days in the future. He tells our MC future things: test answers, lottery numbers, etc.
>As a point, though, he tells our MC that he is about to confess to MC's childhood friend, who he doesn't have feelings for currently.
>Intrigued about the prospect, he asks further. It turns out that he saves her from a "tragedy". Before he elaborates, the future MC fizzles out. Now hijinks ensue as our MC tries to figure out what tragedy it is, his feelings for his childhood friend, and how to meet his future self again

>MC is an anxious NEET
>wakes up one morning in a different world
>a cute elf girl says good morning and tells him she's his designated sex slave and asks if he wants her service
>he says: y-you too
>she shrugs and walks out
>he kills himself and wakes up again in the same situation
>but this time he asks where he is
>she tells him he's the king of the Kingdom called Lightnessu, and he needs to defeat the forces of Darknessu
10k+ sales

>FeMC plays otome games to escape her job's stress
>A kid crosses the road
>Cue truck-san
>Is reincarnated as the villainess of her favourite otome game
>Doesn't wanna die so she tries to avoid death flags
>Unknowingly charms the love interests in said Otome game
Title: I'll overcome my death flags!

A gradeschooler suddenly is whisked away to a magical land
He/she becomes the hero
Over time the gradeschooler notices things in the isekai from their own world, like stuff from anime and jaampu
Turns out kid isn't in an isekai but they choked on a marble and are dying in the hospital
They died

Pretty sure there actually is a LN with this exact plot.

Wait what? Goddammit, now I have to read this series.

Is it on Baka-Tsuki or something?

Not translated iirc. I either ran into the summary on novelupdates or read the synopsis while browsing amazon for LNs.

It's on Novelupdates, just search for Villainess and it'll come up eventually.

Worthless loser MC gets hit by a truck.

The end.

Thanks, I've found several? I mean from the synopis that I've read anyways.
novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-an-otome-game-as-a-villainess-with-only-destruction-flags/
novelupdates.com/series/an-otome-games-burikko-villainess-turned-into-a-magic-otaku/
novelupdates.com/series/i-dont-want-to-die-in-an-otome-game/
novelupdates.com/series/otome-game-rokkushuume-automode-ga-kiremashita/

You mean tractor.

>reincarnate as a bum

>Some poor fucker gets isekai'd.
>Meets and befriends some girl.
>Discovers he's in position to save her from some threat.
>Does so.
>Happy ending.
>Isekai'd again.
>It keeps happening.
>Each time he's placed in position to accomplish some task, and is yanked away and moved to the next world each time.
>Each isekai experience is different. Sometimes it's a portal, sometimes he dies, sometimes he just walks into his closet to get some clothes.
>He keeps nothing but what he's learned in his brief time in each world, and whatever he can somehow manage to take with him.
>Starts losing his mind and getting paranoid about why this is happening to him.
>Tries kidnapping a few girls and accidentally getting them stranded in foreign worlds, before he figures out the most secure method to bring them along.
>Rest of the story is just trying to unravel the mystery of why he's being isekai'd, who wants him to do the things that are laid out for him, and trying to rebel against that plan.
>Only long term companion is some girl crazy enough to not try escaping him, and doesn't mind being permanently shackled to him.

>one
>only one
That just doesn't sound right, but what do I know?

Not even remotely

Title: Oshiette, Truck-San
>Ordinary highschool truck carrying The Japanese cold gets transported to a fantasy world
>the God of 18 wheelers needs you to kill the demon king
>cue 22 episodes of initial-d multi-track drifting, running over wave after wave of fantasy characters
>if a character dies, their VA dies in real life

>>MC is plaguedoctor
I would read this, MC is a modern doctor(or better yet medical student) who is average as fuck and not some prodigy. It has to be filled with heartwarming moments punctuated by gut wrenching suffering and sadness as he travels the plague ridden lands trying to save as many as he can and survive using his modern medical knowledge,but without the advantage of modern tools so he has to come up with ways to make do with what he can find. Kinda like Mushishi, I bet you could even get Hox to work on it.

>Truck-chan pledges allegiance to IS
How do you think all those truck attacks really happen? He's coming for your waifu infidel scum.

Isekai is shit. But since I'm bored as all hell, I'll give it a shot.
>Normal day
>introducing average-kun
>he goes to sleep
>wakes up next day looking like some Albino
>world seems exactly like his own
>figures he simply caught a disease
>walks out of his room to see his parents
>they don't exist, he lives in a house all by himself for some reason
>suddenly knocking on the door, "We're doing routine checks for the escaped Mutants, can you please open up?"
>guy freaking out, but decides to open door
>world looks exactly the same, it's normal looking Japan
>only police officers look like they come from some strange Cyberpunk world
>police instantly attack him, "That's one of them! Get him"
>Guy gets away, but then runs into more police, panics and then suddenly he is back before the second police spotted him
>guy has very minor time control powers, basically a 10-20 second rewind along wth anything he is touching, but keeps his wounds if he does get any, as well as time orbs which reduce to speed of anything and anyone caught in them by about 99% except for him, can also use time orbs to do cool parkour because lets face it, if you're not slow in one of those orbs, physics doesn't exactly work for you does it, you'll be going like flash level speeds
>Show basically turns into Marvels Mutants
>MC slowly gets edgier as time goes on, going from normal guy to slowly becoming Erik Lehnsherr (Magneto) and turns full on Mutant Superiority Nazi mode when humans keep betraying him and shitting all over him, meanwhile other mutants are constantly protecting him and helping him out
>mid way through season he isn't a pussy anymore and actively joining in Mutant fights
>season ends with him going full Mutant Masterrace on live television after he attacks the human base head on solo

Low-budget harem romcom Matrix adaptation

>siblings (brother is 18 years old, and sister is 17 years old) are secretly a lover
>both siblings are famous, smart and good looking, also they're from prestigious
>they're dating since when the sister is at 3rd junior highschool
>they're caught up dating by student from their school
>that student spread a rumor
>everyone at the school knows it, then the teacher calls their parents
>their parents shock hearing that
>they have a discussion with the siblings
>they admit that they love each other
>their parents are stress at the point their mother gets sick
>the father then gives a solution, since the business will be inherited to the brother then he should send to America to study there now
>he also hopes with that, they can separates the brother and the sister
>"it's not an option, it's a must" says the father
>the brother then promises to the sister to come to her after the study finished, of course it's a secret from their parents
>the sister says yes
>years later after the brother finishes the study, he tells the sister that he will go back soon
>the sister is happy, she prepare everything before meet her lover
>it's at cross section, they see each other, the sister is really happy and runs
>unfortunately the sister is hit by truck-kun
>he cries
>at the funeral, their mom gives a letter from the sister
>he reads it, then he promise to keep living for her
>6 months after that, he dies overworked

The isekai story starts from here
>the brother is reincarnated as 1st prince of certain kingdom
>since he has a promise with the sister, he studies and trains really hard
>he rejects all fiancees that's prepared by his (current) parents without looking at it

1/2

>years later, the king abdicates from the throne and gives it to the brother when he is 20 years old
>by his knowledge from his past life and his life now, he successes to govern the kingdom well
>he is now 24 years old, but still rejects all of the fiancee proposals without looking at it
>when he does the inspection in the main city, he sees a girl
>he recalls the memories of his past sister
>he accidentally calls that girl with his past sister's name
>she shocks and looks to him, she then says, "brother?" to him
>he then hugs
>after that he asks her to eat together and tells each other what happened when they aren't together
>she tells him that she's now a daughter from duke family that is famous in the kingdom
>she shocks that the brother is actually reincarnated as the 1st prince, since she rejects the idea to be a fiancee of the 1st prince from her (current) parents
>he tells the same that he rejects all the fiancee proposals from his parents
>then they agree to get married
>since he only commits to only marry with her and not having another queen consort(s) and royal consort(s), he then tries to propose a bill to allow the king to only marry one girl if the king wants it with a note that the queen must births at least one boy
That's what I think from now, I can't decide what should be added next, probably wars, internal conflicts, and shit. But I decide the ending is where the first child born (and it's a boy).

2/2

'cause other are guys

>MC is an average highschooler
>He lives in a harem/sci-fi/supernatural anime
>But he is not the MC of the anime
>he is just one of the background characters
>And has to put up with all that weird shit happening all around

MC is Sup Forums shitposter
12 episodes of quality shitposting
In the end MC becomes new Netfilx director of anime and saves us all
End

I'm bored enough. I'll attempt somewhat of an original spin, but it's real fucking hard with Isekai.

Lets see;
>user-kun and Junior-kun come from a poor background, they're brothers and best friends
>Older Brother-kun would do anything for Little Brother-kun and vice versa
>they come from the slums and are practically raising each other
>One day, Older Brother-kun gets sick from over work and because they're poor, they can't get any help
>Older Brother-kun dies in Little Brother-kuns arms
>Littler Brother-kun curses the world and all humans for being spoilt ass holes and then kills himself because he doesn't want to live without his big brother
>Older Brother-kun is then reincarnated into Generic Fantasy World#49405834095 and becomes the hero to save the world
>Little Brother-kun gets reincarnated as the Demon King and vows to kill all humans since he now has ultimate power
>once they're both grown up, they go out to do their missions
>only once they meet, they instantly recognise each other
>Older Brother-kun immediately stops being a hero and becomes little brother-kuns right hand man, all the while demon king brother stops being edgy
>and so begins demon king and hero-kun slice of life
god that sounds awful

You should read Jin.
A japanese brain surgeon gets transported back in time to the Edo era and tries his best to save as many people as he can with his advanced medical knowledge.

Is this Isekai enough?

>MC doesn't look plain.
>MC always gets isekai'd once per week.
>MC always defeat the villain of the particular world in a day.
>But he got no reward for doing so before returning to the world.
>One day after a severe misunderstanding, he accepts a retarded stalker as his disciple.
>He attempts to teach the stalker to be an isekai master like him.

The MC is a security guard or police officer that works a late night shift and after years of struggling his life is starting to look up. He finally is able to get a promotion that pays much better and isn't in the dead of night, His dad who in recent years hasn't been all that together ever since his mom passed is starting to make a come back, and he finally managed to propose to his girlfriend of a decent amount of years.

However things suddenly take a turn for the worst as on his last night its completely dead so he decides to watch some tv, which most is only late night anime and one of the shows is gets him transported in front of a goddess who congratulates him for being fortunate enough to be chosen to be free from there struggles in life and to be sent to another world that is familiar to them based on what kind anime the expected view who tuned in the show are fans of.

To this the MC has one reply "Send me back", He starts arguing with the god/goddess that they made a mistake and unlike the type of people who typically watch the type of show, he has a life.

This starts to agitate the god/goddess in till they decide enough is enough and states "Goddesses do not make mistakes, and even if there is no clear reason why you where chosen it will show up in time" and starts to send the MC to the other world.

Fearing the inevitability of being sent, the MC asks the goddess one question, "Is there any way to get back home once I'm there" to which there is, kill the demon king

So the first episode ends with the MC setting out to get back his life as fast as possible

Through the show it could cut back the real world and shows how the people around the MC take the fact that he is missing with out a trace

And I can think of two moment where he has a crisis of faith on what to do, first is when he indirectly overworks one of his companions to death, second would be though some magic he gets his spirit back only to witness his dad die on his death bed.

>Jin
Looks good, I'll download it for my 11 hour flight in a couple days.

those guys should join a union.

So Quantum Leap, anime fantasy version

Let's try this.

>Ordinary fantasy world - the demon king was killed centuries ago, very few monsters are still alive. In essence, the world is at peace.
>Suddenly, a bunch of adventurers come out, stating that they are refugees from another world (i.e. ours)
>Each one of them has a "cheat" that makes them overpowered, like a status screen or super fastness or what have you
>All of these adventurers were fucking losers before they got reincarnated - as such, they believe that they are entitled to this new world
>Some want to let out their anger towards society by killing, others want to assemble a harem of slaves, some just want to rule
>They band together and call themselves "The Otherworlders", and wage war with the alternate world
>MC is an otherworlder who lost his memory during the reincarnation process, has a cheat but no idea how to use it
>Lives the teenage years of his life normally, only learns about the Otherworlders and his cheat when they start to attack
>Mc must choose to protect his old life or his new one

this one sounds nice any other apart from the mcdonalds one?

The reverse of the ordinary, I like this.

>demon in hell willingly reincarnates as a human in high fantasy world (floating castles, giant gods just walking around, real crazy high fantasy) to win a petty bet that he can be a better human than a normal human
>and so, he gets isekai'd to said world... when he dies, he loses the bet, and he has to live a GOOD honest life for at least 30 years in a row (humans in this world live for 200 years and don't ever look past 50 years old for whatever reason)
>however, in this world, Magic Type is based on Eye Colour and you can only use one magic type
>Edgy Demon has Blue Eyes, which is the eyes of a healer
And so begins a comedy about a demon forced into the very thing he hates the most and is simply too proud to admit defeat, even though it's such a petty bet

Would you watch it?

>dies again

So instead of the devil is a part timer, we get The Hero is a homeroom teacher?

Full blown Labyrinth adaptation.

MC reincarnates into the magical battle high school harem.
As the main girl.

>makes it to the demon king
>it's pic related

Hell, I'd watch it.

Mans a truck driver, driving a prototype self-driving box truck

He dies when the truck decides to run itself into a pole rather than hit a pedestrian child.

He's reincarnated as a normal kid who ends up getting hit and killed by an updated truck version

>MC reincarnates as a villain
>it's not edgy

Get Ikuhara on this, pronto. Only he could do Bowie justice.

The world is remarkably similar to the American prairie, but the trail is long and arduous. It mainly focuses on his attempts at survival and living off what he can find and what he can steal from others, but his uselessness gets the better of him. This could either end up as a very dark comedy or a have a somewhat grim tone.

Possible ending: The demon king turns out to not be truly evil, and through the same magic that let him see his dad die he sees his fiancee start dating again. This leads him to decide, after a mental breakdown, to stay in the fantasy world to help the demon king make a brighter future.

Would be better if the MC kept his memories and just happened to be a particularly moral person. It's more of a dilemma that way, having to choose between his friends and the innocent people of the new world.

that could work but i'd imagine he'd be pissied enough to attempt beat the demon king to death for showing him what happened back in the real world

I'll finish for you.
>Though not edgy, he is on the wrong side of the law
>Morality works differently for him
>Through his kindheartedness, genuinely welcoming personality, and power of friendship, he and his harem traverse their new land ruining everything in their wake

>boy
>abilities
>badguy
>deus ex machina
>chooses random girl as girlfriend
>ignored obvious girlfriend choice
>saves the day
>power of friendship
99% of animes in the last 10 years.

What's the 1%?

A school boy is killed by a Japanese truck and wakes up in another world where everyone is actually a vehicle. Think Cars rather than Transformers here. It turns out the truck that killed him is from this world and managed to travel to his world to go on a murder spree. He makes friends with a cute mini cooper, and the two of them work to find a way to get the MC home and stop the evil truck.

>no videogame shit
>no magic or dragons or demon lords
>MC and class are given high positions
>pitted against each other as feudal lords
>game of thrones: The isekai anime

>he kills the demon king
>he is filled with regret
>he isn't taken home
>he becomes the new demon king
>season ends with him starting his crusade against the goddess
>season 2 never

Yaoi bait.

I actually saw a stage adaptation of the Oregon Trail recently that had some isekai-ish elements. Based on that, here's one story that could work:

Our angsty teen MC uses the Oregon Trail game as escapism, but she has never actually completed the game. She always gets her family killed before reaching the end.

As she grows up, her life goes more and more downhill. She drops out of college, alienates her friends and family, etc. In a moment of despair, she wishes she could go back and do it over again. Unfortunately, she did not specify how far back.

She awakens as a young woman about to set out on the Oregon Trail with her family--her actual family, who have been reincarnated as well. With only the mean-spirited voice of the game narrator for guidance, will she be able to overcome her inner demons and save her family this time, or will they all die of dysentery on the Oregon Trail?

MC and his college class get isekai'd. God tells them they'll be immortal kings and nobles, but can stitll die from mortal wounds.
MC proceeds to cause a civil war in his country to solidify his position as king, then make economic reforms and advance technology.
MC proceeds to conquer the world against his old classmates in a story that spans 400 hundred years, from the late 'medieval' (our world's historic terms don't apply directly to another one) era to the late 50s (technology advanced slightly faster).
In general, it would have a big focus on politics, economics and war technology through the ages.
Obviously, no magic or anything like that exists.
[spoilers]MUH CROSSBOWS, MUH PIKE&SHOT, MUH BREACH-LOADED RIFLES[/spoiler]

Some delinquents are loitering around an abandoned warehouse doing delinquent things. Rumors of ghosts around he place spook them out, and they suddenly hear a crashing sound.

When they decide to investigate, they find an injured and passed out girl. Trying to do lewd things to her, she wakes up and beats the shit out of them with magic.

Then the story is about the girl and a band of delinquent ghost busters.

>MC wakes up in another world
>typical walking around wondering where he is bs
>gets into trouble with a group of thugs in a back alley
>about to get gutted
>they freeze in their tracks
>MC discovers he has time-stopping powers
>initially uses them to cause mischief, live an easy life
>gets super cocky and thinks he's invincible
>hears about big bad's demon army slowly taking over isekai world
>decides he's going to go out and stop him
>makes friends along the way
>hardships prove too much for MC as he slowly cracks under the pressure of being in too deep
>constantly picking fights with demons, getting other people hurt or killed
>trying to use his powers makes things worse, including trapping people in time bubbles, or aging them so fast they die instantly
>by the end of the campaign, MC just wants to go home, but his companions push him forward
>make it to big bad
>big bad explains that he almost has enough life energy to finish his task and return the world to the way it was
>group is winning the fight but suddenly one of them drops dead
>they all wonder what's happening until big bad reveals his face: it's an older MC with stronger, more precise and complex time powers
>MC connects the dots and realizes that he was never sent to another world, but the world itself was changed around him
>the only way to fix it is to go back in time to the point of origin and stop it from happening
>MC lets his companions die and the big bad absorbs their life energy
>big bad kills himself and gives his time powers to MC
>MC has to use his upgraded powers to send time itself backwards while keeping himself where he is in the present
>MC is stuck in a loop of constantly watching himself march into his castle, kill his friends, kill himself, and then let the new him continue where he left off until they have enough power to undo everything

The next generation of humans are subject to mandatory installation of brain chips to enforce literal thought policing. To avoid tampering it's run by a supercomputer designed to read thoughts and enable a coexisting police force to arrest people before they commit crimes, solely based on intention. The police force only exists temporarily because the previous generations aren't chipped yet, the main character is an officer about to lose his job after its decided that once everyone is chipped they would be forced to arrest themselves by the computer. A revolution ensues, cyborgs vs humans etc. The main plot point is this guys son is the first to be chipped.

Forgot to mention:
>When fighting opposing warriors, his speeches are not condescending; through inspiration, he genuinely gets the "good" guys to join their increasingly warped faction
>His good-natured harem protagonist mindset is seen as a force to be reconed with from the good guys' perspective, and their best bet is to keep MC from ruining the land by turnig him to their side
>They fail, multiple times

A hacker forces the cyborgs to kill humans and the humans start doubting the chip system, a leader starts a rebellion and starts to fight back against them. The main character has to teach his son how to do things without being caught by the computer as he raises him to kill both the rebel leader and the hacker.

I have an idea

>2 twin brothers, extremely close their entire lives
>both transported to fantasy world as young kids, raised up and loved by royalty
>both join the army and become commanders
>of separate warring nations
>Years pass
>They meet on the battlefield and recognize each other, they each persuade each other to join their cause.
>both refuse saying they have a duty to their nation
>Both have to deal with fighting with their long lost brother while also commanding an army
>Season ends with a duel to the death between the brothers, final blow has both striking each other down. In their last moments they embrace each other
>epilogue shows the war still raging on between the 2 nations
>while the 2 of them wake up next to a campfire, with the queen from the hidden third nation.

Good idea. I'd still have the MC been born into the world, rather than transported like other isekai MCs, just so they develop empathy for the world.

>Normal high school girl.
>Walking home from school with her friends.
>Mysterious person appears.
>Absolutely murders Mc's friends and after a highly one sided fight takes her to another world as prisoner.
>Mc wakes up and is pissed.
>But not about how her friends are dead or how she got her ass kicked.
>But about how cute the clothes the mysterious person was wearing.
>How she could wear it better.
>How her shoes clashed with her hair color.
>How her lipstick color was sooo last week
>Breaks out of where she was being held and starts to train her ass off in the nearby forest.
>Starts fighting wild animals and shit becoming stronger through enough practice and determination.
>Eventually she starts fighting the strong as fuck mysterious women taking their clothes and wearing them.
>Indirectly becomes the strongest person in that world because she could like, totally wear that outfit better that that other bitch.

Sounds good
>with the queen from the hidden third nation.
the what now?

It would be cool if they faked their deaths and just let the war end on it's own

>MC is a competent guy in his field, like a chief economist or something
>Starts playing a videogame to kill time
>One day he gets teleported to said videogame because reasons
>His character is low level and can't accomplish shit
>Decides to make his way in the new world by slowly introducing the structures he's familiar with
>Tries to implement fractional banking but no one trusts him so he fails
>One day, by chance, he meets the girl who was his secretary in the real world
>In this world, she's high-leveled, beautiful and popular, so a bunch of guys are following her and venerate her as a princess
>He coerces her into supporting his plans
>He slowly then creates a central banking entity, banking regulations, and all that jazz
>This way, he becomes the most rich and powerful man in the new world
>But peace is interrupted as a 'rebel' faction attempts to destroy banks, institutions and all people involved with them
>MC and his friends need to stop them and return the land to peace
>Final fight against the BBEG
>He was a NEET who used to be the best player in the game
>He claims that he just wanted the game to return to the peaceful days where mortgages and loans weren't a thing, unlike in the real world
>MC responds accusing the BBEG of having secluded himself from the real world, seeking escape in a fictional reality, mocking him for trying to elude the real world once more.
>BBEG calmly claims that the MC is the deluded one, for not realizing how the world really functions. Hard work doesn't always result in success, so those who go around claiming that live in a bigger fantasy than he does.
>MC realizes the limits of his own vision and offers the BBEG to co-operate to improve the world.
>BBEG refuses and in the fight that ensues the MC beats him.
>Rebels disband, and as the MC contemplates the future of that world, he understands the necessity of trying to create a fairer one.

MC dies and get reincarnated as a female hobbit/halfling