The American male has been so emasculated that things aren't the same anymore...

The American male has been so emasculated that things aren't the same anymore. American women are beyond acceptable forms of entitled and it is killing the values of our country. Is there any going back or are we fucked?

Ah just blame the Chinese and Russians, fix this mess, everything will be fine

Nope there all the same, I even tried it with s Bosnian Muslim. Pay every fucking bill and be the house bitch. Like what the fuck how did this happen in one generation. These women expect you to be a traditional male and take on all the things we seen our mothers do for our father's. FUCK this, I rather jack off in a wet rag

Wtf why are libs so masochistic

>Putin hacked my masculinity

>tfw live in the South amongst good, hard working men who laugh at niggers
i love working here

OH I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

And they say Germans aren't funny

idk, maybe its something in the water desu.

Despite all the cuckholding meme, the white germans and french men where pretty masculine.

Ask most young guys my age (under 25), and almost none of them have been in fights, gone shooting, done sports, etc. Well, except for mormons.

:^)

That's not a bad concept to roll with. Soy, BPA etc = "Hacked Test Levels"

That guy looks like a frightened lab rat.

>hard working men who laugh at niggers
>devote all their free time to watching niggerball and worshipping niggers
Nice fantasy. The South is the most cucked region of the United States. Once the "people of color" horde overruns the USA the only thing fat southerners will do is double down on their 6-packs, niggerball, and Publix sandwiches while their country goes to even more shit than it is now.

Well, I can't be upset that this guy has a gf. They were clearly made for each other. I mean just look at her, they're both exactly the same amount of fat and ugly.

I am a gay man and i am more masculine than half the men in the United States. We need a good ol war and draft to intentionally purge the weak men and feminist. If the U.S. was ever under Right Military Junta, this would be the first order of business. Send them all to Mexico with slingshot and clubs to annex northern border states or face firing squad.

>tfw i make 3x the average southern good boy's salary

Feels fucking good

WE NEED

W
H
I
T
E

S
H
A
R
I
A

how the fuck did she end up like that?

Doll hand? He faking?

Washington qts are my favorite

New level of cringe achieved

They are jews pretending to be white

I think it might be a fat girl that wears a lot of make up taking it off to pretend to be her own boyfriend

I'm sorry
For something that I didn't do
Lynched somebody
But I don't know who
You blame me for slavery
A hundred years before I was born
Guilty of being white
I'm sorry
Lynched somebody
But I don't know who
You blame me for slavery
Guilty of being white
I'm a convict (Guilty!)
Of a racist crime (Guilty!)
I've only served (Guilty!)
Nineteen years of my time
I'm sorry
Lynched somebody
But I don't know who
You blame me for slavery
Guilty of being white

He fakin

>and God
they really had to add that in there, they couldn't help themselves.

I saw a girl who looked just like her on friday. I could tell she thought I was ugly since I wasn't the type of guy she is attracted to.

INHUMAN

whats worse your jewish masters have exported your shit culture everywhere. the sooner youre all dead the better