EU to push for 40% quota for women on company boards

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/20/eu-to-push-for-40-quota-for-women-on-company-boards

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/20/eu-to-push-for-40-quota-for-women-on-company-boards
m.youtube.com/watch?v=78yqUylmC_o
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's archive it
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/20/eu-to-push-for-40-quota-for-women-on-company-boards

What about the other 51 genders? What the fuck is this racist bullshit?

What about gender equality for coal miners and garbage collectors ?????

Filth !!!

Its a double edged sword. They may be brain damaged but at least you can pay them less.

I KNOW

It's a woman's right to clean!

>What did they mean by this?
Gender is more important that archievements.

So if there are 100 vacants and 80 men that are more worthy of the spots than any other woman there are going to 20 that will get fucked because of political correctness.

When in reality they should be pushing to help women become more acomplished instead of recieving benefits just because they have vaginas.

>Speaking to the Guardian before the launch, Jourová said: “We have so much evidence that it is good for business to have diversity, to have women and men on boards. Women [make up] 65% of university graduates, so why don’t we use that talent and the investment?

>“Women have a very good talent for long-term, sensible spending [and] for crisis-solving because they can come up with proposals for negotiation and compromise. It is a necessary balance to the approach of men: attack and escape.”

>women are so good we need to force them on you
why dont women just go ahead and create successful businesses then ?

they can have whoever they want on the board

No no. You see, there's a vast conspiracy among men to keep them out. Your dad didn't tell you?

More pointless HR people sitting around company boards pretending that they contribute

jesus, those abs are perfect

That's really gross. Those jobs are hard.
Me want big easy job

sharia can't come soon enough

I've always defended the EU but this is fucking retarded. Burn it down.

At least the golddigger is offering something of value to the millionaire.

What the fuck will those dykes in management offer?

>"WE'RE NOT LOSING MONEY FAST ENOUGH, SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!"

EU pushing to crash their economy with no survivors. In about 2 years it'll be time to sell some stocks.

Educate yourselves bigots
m.youtube.com/watch?v=78yqUylmC_o

>EU pushes through cunt quota
>in every boardroom in the whole EU, every CEO of every company meets to draw straws to find out who is going to suddenly identify as a women

LOOKS LIKE ASSHURT'S GOING TO BE BACK ON THE MENU BOIS

What about people identyfying themselves as tree?
I am identyfying myself as tree.
I want a comfy easy job and salary that would let me buy ferrari.

WHY THERE ARE NO JOBS FOR TREE PEOPLE?!?!?!

EU is racist and intollerant!! I demand quotas for Tree People on company boards !!

Sexist asshole on the loose again.

Yes, let's TOTALLY hire women just because they are women. Fucking shitlords.

Women blow money on frivolous shit all the time

This means that the E.U. doesnt believe that woman are equal to men. Women are weaker.

rip big companies

Women are handicapped.

This. If diversity is as great as they say then it will come to dominate the marketplace

Celibacy

>we "intuitively" know the crisis would have been less severe
Fucking religious zealots.

Ye, it's annoying.
I'm currently attending Uni, and spoke with multiple girls about shit like this.

They simply think that ''getting a good job'' should be their main priority, because that's what being pushed.
Even if you tell them that males are actively discriminated against in order to get females to the top, they simply laugh it off.

Woman never care, they simply follow the flow (of society).
It's our task, as men, to set the right example and once again make their main focus being mothers (as ours should be being good fathers).

Can't leave this awful institution quickly enough.

Why 40%? Why not 50%?

If anyone feels like a laugh
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

EU parament is 37% female ...

Why not 50%?

>Women [make up] 65% of university graduates

Right. Women not accounting for 40% of executive board seats is a travesty demanding intranational regulation. Men accounting for 35% and falling of university graduates, meh no big deal.

not enough neocommunists, jews and crooks

And these people act confused as to why more and more white men are moving to the right

that women can't compete with men in fair game without quotas

Do you have stock holdings in European companies? Time to take your money elsewhere.

Reminder that the women will be Jewish

>Women [make up] 65% of university graduates

Because they get into easy and short degrees like womens studies, liberal arts, design, psychology, veterniarian and such.

Useful degrees like science, business management and economy are mainly pursued by males.

Maybe european people do not trust females fully in elected positions? Maybe female human beings are not qualified enough? I''m Estonian btw.

The rich, the type that run companeis, are the type of people that can afford to more somewhere else the easiest.

If this happened a lot of talented executives would find themself out of a job to make room for a vagina. They'll travel to another country: like the US or Israel that doesn't have such laws.

So the EU will end up with companies staffed by incompetents and Israel and the US will nab a ton of high quality executives.

Fuck your thread, im just here to tell you all that Id fucking evacuate my goddamn scrotum deep inside Enji's ever-loving guts

>I''m Estonian btw.
I almost gassed you

This.
Having vagina is not qualification for job but pre-requeat for being impregnated.

Maybe Hans is thinking that they don't want to be in a position where the same quota is pushed for in EU parliament which will push some MEPs out of a job

>Estonian in israel
I dont know what to expect...

Molotov-Ribbentopact gasssed my grand-grandfather so fuck German nationalism.

Expect widespread death and suffering.

Quotas are fucking everywhere. In Germany, Universities and Institutes relying on public funding/the taxpayer implement women quotas between 30% and 50%, depending on the level of hierarchy. You'd never see this in public news though, just "behind closed doors" when you know people in the position to make decisions in Universities. It's especially interesting in subjects like Physics where you only have 10-15% of females graduating and then getting 50% of the higher level jobs if they persevere just a little bit. Of course, literally every women in that regard is worse than their female counterpart on the same level of hierarchy, I have never seen an exception so far.

'Equality' has become such a perverted concept.
Equality of opportunity is exactly where it should stop, equality of outcome is some big-government highly-intrusive unnatural bullshit
Could you imagine this garbage in sports? hockey teams made up of 50% men and 50% women to keep high-paying sports positions equal? A lot of talented, hard-working men (half the former sports team) would be ousted by women who literally would not be able to compete in the same league

kek once one question time /ourgal/ Katie Hopkins said something about women's football being worse than men's and another pannelist's response was that Keira Knightly looked gorgeous in bend it like beckham. She couldn't even come up with any better argument than that

>Could you imagine this garbage in sports? hockey teams made up of 50% men and 50% women to keep high-paying sports positions equal? A lot of talented, hard-working men (half the former sports team) would be ousted by women who literally would not be able to compete in the same league
Unsegregated sports when?
It would make it obvious to even the dumbest of normies how shit women are at anything physical.

>pic related
even fucking Captcha is feminist garbage now

Is that a box of soy milk on the bench behind her?
Also:
>negged for not posting gif

They mean put 40% window dressing in all companies because it is not fair that white men still do better than everyone else.

Any white males who start taking out Jewish Masters and Good Goy white overseers will be able to outcompete anyone who sticks with this idea.

This. Women are eternal dependents, they lack individual agency and will do whatever their authority tells them to. If we want this madness to end, we must only convince the men to do so. Stop telling women what you think they want to hear, tell them what is right and they will follow.

She's closing the wrong eye

Stop this logical thinking right now, you IQ is verry problematic for EU brainlets and you make us all look bad.

Egalitarianism is the root of practically every single societal issue we currently suffer from.

time to start shorting Europe. RIP in peace

>EU
kek

>hammer and sickle
>among religious symbols
>no swastika
The actual fuck?

that will definately help the EU's sub 1% growth rate.

It's just part of the problem. At the top stands the debt based monetary system with fractional reserve banking. Then the destruction of the family by the welfare state, public education and women being "forced" (nice feminist propaganda) into the workforce. Then comes egalitarianism I'd say. Then hyper-individualism, i.e. everybody is a special snowflake.

This. The whole "hide your power level shit" is fucking queer

I think Sup Forums should strive for gender equality as well. Frankly it's getting a bit boring hearing what a bunch of dudes think about everything since it's always the same. A female perspective would be both refreshing and educational for all of us. How do we make that happen?

Communism is the one true religion of the EU

I'd put the stagnation of wages via imported labour (mass immigration) somewhere in there

*TRUE* equality would be the death knell of feminism.

I propose ALL industries strive for 50/50 gender representation, including mining, farming, sewage maintenance, law enforcement, firefighting, and frontline combat.

I guarantee after the first few thousand bitch-sized bodybags show up the rest of them will be begging to reverse the last century of feminism.

>A female perspective
Who cares?
If they have facts, then they don't need to harp on about being women while they present their case
If they don't have facts, then why the fuck would their opinion matter?
Sup Forums is gender neutral. Anyone can say anything, but having a cunt doesn't make your opinion important, having facts, evidence, and well-reasoned points does.

The needed mass immigration to keep the system going is a direct result of the debt based monetary system though. It is deliberately designed so that you need unlimited economic growth, otherwise you'd have to raise taxes so high that everything collapses at one point. Without the debt based monetary system you could create a "zero growth" society where the GDP per capita stays constant but society will still advance with new technology given the right political and economic policies. These technologies will then raise productivity and still increase the GDP per capita while the population stays constant or even declines.

It really is. I've got involved in a few political arguments with women when drunk. They tend to get emotional and chat a lot of shit but whenever I've seen them next they are nothing but sweetness.

>Under the proposals, companies whose non-executive directors are more than 60% male would be required to prioritise women when candidates of equal merit were being considered for a post.

FUCKING WHY??? WHY WOULD WE NEED THAT? WHY????????

>Debt based monetary system
That's the basis for currency based economies. The alternative is trading/bartering, goods/services for equal goods/services. The problem is our current currency based system has been massively abused. That we also cannot exchange goods/services for labor. x amount of hours of labor debt equal to the goods and services acquired for it. This was the entire basis of slavery in fact.
>Destruction of the family by welfare state
The destruction of the family is a natural product of the egalitarian ideology our nations hold at their core. A society is composed of tribes who each take their own place on the societal hierarchy. Each tribe is itself composed of families, again each family taking it's place on the tribal hierarchy. Each family is composed of individuals, but there is a family hierarchy, father is the head, then women and children below him. Every aspect of healthy society relies on functional hierarchy and competition. Egalitarianism says we're all the same, and thus deserving of equal treatment. As long as the faulty foundation of egalitarianism remains, we will always be leading in the direction of ruin.
>Women being forced into the work force
Women do as they're told, they where told to leave the home and enter the work force. Doing so drives down wages and makes labor cheaper for companies. Them leaving the home boosts restaurant /service industry because she is no longer cooking home cooked meals. As a result people get fat and don't care for themselves, buffering the medical industry. Our current society prioritizes short term profit over long term stability. It does so because we've abandoned natural law, abiding hierarchy. So we view life as me vs the world.

Lol this conbined with US lowering corp tax rates is going to really fuck the EU up the ass

>Hyper-individualism
A product of egalitarianism. Libertarianism is a reactionary ideology, a society, tribe, family, all form for mutual gain. Libertarians view the contract of mutual gain as no longer applying and wish to do it their own way. A successful society, like a successful family, requires each individual do well for the collectives good. There is no collective vs individual, there is a requirement for both. Think multi-generational house holds returning as the norm, handing down family land as returning to the norm. An end to 'out by 18 and you're on your own'. A family must work in each other's best interest for their shared gain.

Please, Sup Forums is nowhere near this haven of rationality as you portray it. We all carry biases and experiences that influence our perception of reality - and there's nothing wrong with that! It's only wrong when we say that one perspective is better or even objectively true. That's why I say female perspective on here would be educational for people like you. I mean, just because all the idiots on Sup Forums agree with you doesn't mean you're right.

>candidates of equal merit
So women still wouldn't be appointed as often as men?
Or is it 'equal merit' wherein work experience, results, overtime, etc. aren't considered over 'well she has a nice suit and he has a nice suit... hmmmm"

What about 40% labor quotas?

More female construction workers and plumbers already.

>equality for coal miners and garbage collectors ?
OMFG! thass raycciss

Agreed. The biggest problem is that most people don't know how to properly communicate their views. You can't go off calling for genocide of x, you need to challenge the ideas themselves and meet it on high ground based on evidence. You can't get emotional when people challenge it, you discuss it cool, collected, calmly, etc

>The needed mass immigration to keep the system going is a direct result of the debt based monetary system though
It's not, debt based economy is fine as mentioned below. Capitalism is merely a tool, a framework to exchange goods and services. How we use the tool matters, without a guiding ideology then it's up to the individual how they utilize it. Think mercantilism, capitalism with an attached guiding ideology built in.

Yup, women don't hold their own values or beliefs. Just reflect those of their authority, if you challenge what she reflects, you're challenging not her but her authority who she got the beliefs from. It's the entire basis of 'shit testing' women are just messengers for other men's ideas.

>unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/20/eu-to-push-for-40-quota-for-women-on-company-boards
I, for one, welcome our new norbot overlords.

how does the White, Non-Muslim, Non-Jewish, Heterosexual Gentile decide to become 100% non-participant?
>fuck a bunch of blame game mindfucks about lazy men. Let's see what these cunts are capable of, in their multicultural utopia working alongside Muslim?Jewish men who hate the female Kaffir/Goyim
>put some gas on the fire and go for the accerlerationist slant

But as a female, you could put forth any idea that pops into your head just as I could.
You could argue whatever point you wish just as I could
You could do this with whatever sort of presumed male privilege you can imagine because it's an anonymous post and no one genders it without reading it.
Both our points would be weighed by the readers on their merits, not our individual merits.
Prefacing an argument with "as a woman" would do away with that neutrality. Prefacing an argument with "as a woman" wouldn't change the weight of your evidence, soundness of your reasoning, or eloquence of your writing style.
So what would the concrete benefits of starting a post with "as a woman" be other than to appeal to white-knights and thirsty LONDON bitches?

seriously. it's all about muh growth via debt and that is the reason for the migrant crisis. give credit to migrants that lack long term planning capabilities (e.g. saving, investment, etc) and they will spend non-stop

Interesting. Is this related to the stereotype that women who had bad relationships with their dads are sluts, and girls who love their dads tend to marry men who are similar to their fathers?

No one is saying anyone has to preface nothing. But it's pretty obvious that people who say stuff like
>Yup, women don't hold their own values or beliefs. () aren't women. (Totally original sentiment, by the way.)

The problem is that overly similar people tend to have boringly similar points of view. I'm not saying your ideas don't matter because you're a man but so do those of female posters - and somewhere in the intersection we might find interesting debate. When everyone's agrees on something we get no debate (i.e. all women suck amirite my dudes??).

>That's the basis for currency based economies.
The way we have it today, but you can have it without the debt. Don't bullshit anyone lmao.

>The alternative is trading/bartering, goods/services for equal goods/services.
Eh, no it isn't? Do you even know what the debt based monetary system means? Of course you could still create debt when lending money/currency/goods from other people. The state however no longer creates debt when new money is created, only inflation.

>The destruction of the family is a natural product of the egalitarian ideology
GTFO please with your bluepills. The destruction of the family is a core principle in the marxist and neo-marxist/post-modernist agenda. It is not merely a byproduct, it is imperative to create a new society where you can re-educate generations at will. The things is this: Egalitarianism is just a part of the total agenda, not the ideology "our nations hold at their core". There is much to add to get the complete picture. If you think egalitarianism is at the core and everything derives from there then you seriously need to lurk more.

>Egalitarianism says we're all the same, and thus deserving of equal treatment.
True, but only for people above the age of consent. The family is still deliberately upheld in an egalitarian society where the parents are responsible for their children. Even in our egalitarian society, children are not equal before the law compared to non-children. How un-egalitaristic.

>Women do as they're told
At least there we agree. The point still stands (which you just refused to copy from my post: deliberate propaganda forced them to, and this propaganda directed at women implies the "do as they're told" part.

>Our current society prioritizes short term profit over long term stability.
Depends on what part of society you look at. The ones in power make damn sure that they stay in power of become more powerfull. They are looking at long term stability. cont

Father's are supposed to be the first authority in a women's life. Currently most fathers are either to busy working, or left. This means government and media is women's default authority. Government tells women when they attend public school to pretend they're men (become providers) media tells women to become consumers. Women will follow the orders of their authority even if it kills them or causes them to destruct. Women who have a good relationship with their father (their father was not only a big part of their life, but also trained her properly). Will abide by the standards of her father, ideally you'd want the father to be filtering and choosing the suitors in the first place. Otherwise this is where 'bad boys' enter in, men who defy the father's standards. But replace the father as her authority. Women without fathers just do whatever the men they encounter instruct them to do. Most men their age want sex, so they become whores. The illusion is in that men and women function the same way, think the same way, when they don't. A woman with a great relationship with her father, trained very strictly, who goes off to college and is now separated from her authority(father) and strict training. The moment someone replaces him as her authority, she will completely change her personality to reflect this new authorities views. It's why women become sluts/far left in college. There is no reason for women to be even attending school in the first place. They should not be learning to become providers. They cannot think independently like men

If women where capable of pursuing their own "interests" independently. We wouldn't even be having a conversation where you find it necessary to force us to entertain it. One of the reasons Sup Forums is so good is because it's an almost entirely free market for ideas.

And to achieve this, they create chaos, apathy, nihilism etc.. in the non-ruling class.

>A product of egalitarianism.
How about now. Hyper-individualism is actually the opposite of egalitarianism. It says everyone is special/different while egalitarianism says everyone is equal. This societal-dualism is created to create confusion, just part of the grand divide and conquer agenda for the non-ruling class.

>Capitalism is merely a tool
True, but Capitalism does not automatically mean you have a debt based monetary system or fractional reserve banking. You can have capitalism without that.

You don't have time to be posting on Sup Forums nigger. The planet awaits your incredible attributes towards world progress. Show us how it is or be a fucking nigger bitch. k-thx

I don't know what to tell you. Do female entrepreneurs not exist? Female politicians don't exist? There are more females more enterprising females in this world than you can explain away.

It means they want companies to fail bigly.
Re: Yahoo!
Pretty sure there are others, but they're the first that come to mind.