Do you losers ever get tired of blaming all your problems on jews...

Do you losers ever get tired of blaming all your problems on jews? Y'all sound like niggers blaming whitey for all their shortcomings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pqsy7V0wphI
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/channel/UCBGT7UNHg4LYsMH6UulRCSQ
youtu.be/6X4_rYltVuY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
youtu.be/J4KNnRBUhGo
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.186.102&rep=rep1&type=pdf
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Y'all sound like niggers
NIGGER

It’s a meme you dip. We blame things like 9/11 and racemixing on jews because it’s funny. Anyone who takes it seriously is a newfag

I don't blame the jew, he is just acting in accordance to his nature, just as a dog will eat it's own vomit, the jew will back stab and subvert.

>Y’all

who is this qtie?

Hurr durr
found the Jew mutt

t. has never been to the south

this

Niggers are right though, whites are responsible for many of their problems. Just likes Jews are responsible for many of our problems.

If whites had just left the niggers alone they would all be happily fucking around in Africa for eternity. If Jews had just left us alone we would be on Mars by now.

This. Sup Forums is satire and I seriously pity anyone that takes this shit seriously

no, jews are responsible for their problems too, most just haven't figured out who (((the man))) is yet

Jews imported the niggers, you fucking retard.

Why are you plebs so fucking new?

>blame
or is it
>exposing reality

Oh thank god. This makes me feel better about humanity again.

So you guys actually hate Donald and like net neutrality. Good to know

The left still can't meme

>your problems

Why are you trying to make this sound personal?

I hate the jews for doing all the kikey shit they're constantly doing. That's got nothing to do with any problems I have with regards to my own shortcomings.

I blame my problems on white people not waking/facing up to the JQ.

I honestly respect the joos for their aptitude at subjugation. My people are better at it, but they've convinced us to subjugate ourselves.

Saged

>It’s a meme you dip.

It's not a meme. Jews exist and they're dangerous and nasty beady eyed heebs.

I wanna holocaust her pussy and cum all over her nose.

>This. Sup Forums is satire and I seriously pity anyone that takes this shit seriously

Spotted the newfag

But black people should be blaming Jews too
There's a difference between misdirected hostility and properly directed hostility.
Never forget, the Jews killed Quetzalcoatl

why did you have to use the nigger word ,you jewish piece of shit

Found the Rabbi

Do you get tired of being a nigger?

because they are weak. and weak men resort to collectivism

its a dude

Do you actually want us to praise you for training your monkeys to parody stormfags? How pathetic are you kikes?

No you fucking faggot
Jews did 9/11 and they push racemixing and white guilt. See the Twitter accounts unmasked as Jews larping as blacks ie user 'Yes, you're racist'
Not all blacks are niggers so racemixing is sometimes ok
the jews took my foreskin as a baby so they get gassed

>cum all over her nose.
W-why?
i think a lot of these weaklings grew up without a father. Something is seriously wrong with anti semites

We need them. thats what makes us united and storng.

Now I REALLY need some source on that my friend.

No but I do get tired of informing op they are massive faggot and saging all fields

overyourhead.gif

I agree OP. Everyone has a choice. Even if Jews were trying to subvert the world, the normies get subverted. No point blaming others for one's weaknesses.

James 4:1-3
1 What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you? 2 You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.

Is that Liza Cook?

When niggers learn what Whites already know, then they, too, will realise that Jews are to blame for all our problems. What then, kike?

SAGE

>Do you losers ever get tired of blaming all your problems on jews?
no we dont
also we're winning, hillary
>Y'all sound like niggers blaming whitey for all their shortcomings
yes we do, we know that

>Fucking newfags don't even know who Agatha is

>Sup Forums is satire
why of coarse
and our "satire" has spread all over social media

They’re like speed bumps. You can’t just take them out, there are rules, so I just drive slowly over them

you still dont understand what a meme is

Cute!

That's a right meme and its pretty good, maybe that's why you didn't get it. I still consider you retarded, even my 8 year old nephew would have gotten it

it's not spreading out of fun therefore it's not a meme you retard

Holy hell do I want his shit on my dick.

wtf I love jews now

>No reason to blame jews.

THIS. ITS A FUCKING MEME. ITS JUST AN EDGY JOKE THAT NEWFAGS TOOK SERIOUSLY.

Blame the RICH and the POWERFUL! You stupid fuck!

>they took your foreskin as a baby.
Oh you mean that thing that gets mold and yeast stick in it and stinks and usually tears and gets infected after tearing for years to where you probably would have ended up paying a jew doctor thousands of dollars to get circumcised at 27 so you can stop girls from puking from the stink and the look? That forskin?

i think its a middle class thing. Most of them will have grown up spoilt without any real challenges in life. hence why they don't think individualism is attainable. There are lots of similarities between them and Veruca Salt
youtube.com/watch?v=Pqsy7V0wphI

>intelligence is chiefly influenced by socio-economic status

Has this every been proven?
Intelligence influencing socio-economic status seems more likely than vice-versa

So you want to do absolutely nothing to her pussy?

I wanna auschwitz her oven if you know what I mean.

No

All the niggers problems are because of the Jews to
Kike

Do the jews ever get tired of causing all the problems? Evidently not..
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Sauce?

search 'threemilk' on jewtube

>intelligence is chiefly influenced by socioeconomic status

That is absolute bullshit, as proven by numerous twin adoption studies. The American Psychological Association puts the heritability of intelligence at anywhere from .5-.8, meaning it couldn't be "chiefly influenced by socioeconomic status". I hope Sup Forumsacks are smart enough to see through the absolute bullshit of that image

youtube.com/channel/UCBGT7UNHg4LYsMH6UulRCSQ

Oh, I wish it were that simple.

If you are born in a well to do family, you will probably be better fed, get better educated and have more time for intellectual pursuits than in a poor family.

I would stop and enjoy my life but everything in politics is literally because of the jews. You can't puke up the redpill after you've seen the light.

Except that jews really do push multiculturalism, immigration, degeneracy and encourage wars, all for their own agenda.

Also your family will be smarter and less likely to abuse you because they wont be fucking retarded niggers

Hey, I'm a humanist OP, it's not about me

Not true at all, outside of the most extreme examples, cognitive ability and personality is hardly influenced at all by upbringing or being in a stimulating environment. As shown by this image. Negroes are still retards even when raised in white families

You sound uncomfortable hearing people express themselves. I wonder what you're going to do about your problem?

TIL, some of my family members may have jewish DNA

Demonstrably, over and over and over
youtu.be/6X4_rYltVuY

I'm mostly tired of it always actually being jews.

Are there any nudes or is it just another jewish trick to scam people through patreon?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
>It is essential to note, however, that the groups also differed significantly (p < .05) in their placement histories and natural mother's education. Children with two black parents were significantly older at adoption, had been in the adoptive home a shorter time, and had experienced a greater number of preadoption placements. The natural parents of the black/black group also averaged a year less of education than those of the black/white group, which suggests an average difference between the groups in intellectual ability. There were also significant differences between the adoptive families of black/black and black/white children in father's education and mother's IQ

Jew.

>If you are born in a well to do family, you will probably be better fed, get better educated and have more time for intellectual pursuits than in a poor family.
If you're born into a well-to-do family, chances are your parents were fairly clever and they passed on their genetics to you
Adopted children would be a better measuring stick, but again those studies don't support your claim

it has been proven, but proven wrong

That's hardly a refutation of the study, and in fact it sounds like more of "muh institutional racism" fallback that is repeated ad nauseum by negroes/Jews such as you. Besides, the study has been reproduced with, the same results.

It's useless arguing with an evolution denier such as yourself, so instead I'll link a few incontrovertible studies and videos about the subject:

youtu.be/J4KNnRBUhGo

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.186.102&rep=rep1&type=pdf

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/

And some fun ones:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

i'll answer your question with a question:
Do you losers ever get tired of blaming all your problems on non-jewish white people?

Whitey IS to blame for a lot of the nigger's problems.
Jews ARE to blame for a lot of our problems.

Rather, what I am seeing here is seeing a small, unimportant difference and thinking it proves shit.

its literally the jews though uninformed faggot.

No
>Y'all sound like niggers blaming whitey for all their shortcomings
No
>Niggers (as in low-IQ Blacks) do not have the intellect, mean or otherwise, to pose a challenge to the Jew
tl;dr does it scare the Jew that Whitey is very close to weaponizing niggers against their Jewish owners? ... Jew Nigger

Show your flag bitch. I'm not going to believe you over the American Psychological Association, who admits that intelligence is chiefly influenced by genes.

Here's where your idea is wrong. I don't blame my personal shortcomings on jews. They are my own fault. The real issue is through media, financial and, economic power they hold they push society as a whole in certain directions. Your argument is an invalid one. To deny the abuse of power to undermine all that is good is foolish. It has been this way through all of recorded history. So to deny this is to deny history. Every revolution that has taken place has had Jews behind it.

Why do jewesses have the coolest eyes? Its like staring in to the eyes of jesus

My personal problems are my own damn fault.
Jews ruin societies, not individuals.

the Jew prides himself on IQ, while offering nothing of significance to humanity as does the White mind
>the Jew knows only to swoop in and claim credit for the achievements of the White gentile
>what a fucking pathetic loser
amirite tho?

Well except for the fact that basically every brilliant white person throughout history made note of the parasitical and subversive nature of Jews. Guess they were all just joking.

fucking hell she looks exactly like my bitch SJW ex that shattered my fucking heart, it is fucking uncanny how similar they look. I had almost forgotten about her, fuck you OP.

The thing that is normally left on the body without any issues in non-jewed parts of the world.

Yes yes goy

Blacks consider the Jews to be white.

Whites don't consider the Jews to be white.

Now what do these two groups both agree is the problem here?