Be Humble, Sit Down

Woah, this is powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Bulgaria
youtube.com/watch?v=5xG59cPyxb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Character is richer because comic jews want it that way
>AHAHAHA LOOK YOU FILTIHY RACISTS

Im not a comic book fag, but since Batman is there, doesnt that mean Superman is there, and if so, who is more powerful?

Then Thor, Submariner, and Dr. Doom show up.

>1 post by OPs ID

how much do you want to bet?

WE

>suck it down boye

Fucking bitards

>as smart as Reed Richards
>cucks Reed Richards occasionally
>skilled martial artist on the same level as Daredevil or Iron Fist
>wealthy politician and a KANG
>has used the infinity glove
>rules a fictional african country with advance science
He's a bigger mary sue than Batman
Stan Lee is such a hack. Kirby was the wrong guy that death took

>nigger
>telling others to be humble

This. Dr. Doom is the most chad marvel character. Maybe the most chad in all of comics.

fuck why do I have sudden urge to slap her?
No wonder black men go out for cigarretes and never come back

>Crying over 9/11
>criticizes Dracula for being a bigot
>"Chad"

>black
>superhero
for all the thuggery you’d think there would be one super bad ass black villain
and none come to mind

inb4 muh black Kingpin

Doctor Doom is unironically my favorite capeshit character.
>here's my greatest gift to the world: ME

I mean that dialogue reads like this Kelly cartoon.

I've never heard either of those before wtf

oddly well drawn

Why does it matter if the OP doesn't post in his own thread? It's not like this is one meant to create any genuine discussion, it's about some shitty webcomic. He just wants to watch us shitpost about it.

>this guy actually conquered the world but felt it was too boring RULING it, so he returned it to its original state to conquer it again
the original comic book Chad. Nevermind that he's charred to the bones behind that helmet.

This is fucking stupid. And why would magneto care unless a very large majority killed were somehow mutants.

>bait
>fictional characters
>black fictional character has less impact on fictional world than other two
KYS

Oh my god I nearly pissed myself laughing

You forgot Doom completely and utterly destroyed him. Even T'Challa's God prefers Doom. OH WELL.

Also got dumped by Storm.

Doom is crying because Richards wasn't in the building

We wuz heroz n shet

DOOM was merely crying because HE was planning to blow up those towers. He had a whole plan worked out to disgrace the accursed Richards! Damn Muzzies stole his thunder!

In the Marvel Universe Wakanda is just a powerful microstate. Not even the most powerful.

Black Panther is also a much weaker inverse Dr. Doom. He's heroic and much weaker than Doctor Doom because he's not a supervillain.

Redpill me on Dr. Doom. Is he an evil bad guy or a good guy or an evil bad guy that cares about humanity living so he can do bad guy things?

>fictional african country with advance science
>one guy blows it up

Wakanda, you suck ass.

>be humble
>says the guy bragging

Cou... Could she make a tornado with her vagina?

>be nigger superhero
>your secret kangz wonderland is dependent on only one resource for its economy
>Said resource is non-renewable and in short supply

Even in a fictional kangz society its still complete shit

Nigger, have you forgotten about Black Manta? There isn't a villain with more hate in him, and in the past decade or two, they revealed he was actually a black man.

Black Manta goes above and beyond for arching.

>"RIIIIIIIIICHARD!"
>Proceeds to warp spacetime, going back through time to bomb that tower one millisecond before the muslims
>Richard still survives
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>I'm insulting your intelligence
>YE? WELL IZ BE FUCKINN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH RICHUH N' STRONGUH DEN YUU SITT DA FUKK DOUN NNIGGGGGAAAAA

>white
>nationalist
>IQ over 180
>fit as fuck
>believes in right wing safety squads
Is Doctor Doom /ourguy/?

I see three non-whites arguing over who has more money between them, who gives a fuck

He saw the future
Without him ruling it in every timeline, the world dies or something
With him ruling it everyone is actually happy besides some but not all of his enemies
He then got bored and gave it all back

What that conversation really looked like in pic related.

Black Manta is fucking amazing and can do no wrong.

Dr. Doom is my personal hero; that's who I want to be like.

>muslims are a race
The absolute state of Marvel

Storm and Panther should have never been together. That was so forced...

Then they wrote Storm as just his arm candy for the length of the relationship. So so bad.

Literally Sup Forums incarnate

I want to be like the crazy guy with the giant planet killing raygun in the mountains

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Bulgaria

>mfw the best black supervillain is a fat black woman who isn't even actually a villain

Now now--- there is no bigger Chad in Marvel than Namor. He's so Chad that when Reed Richards wanted to get revenge on Sue for sleeping with Namor, Reed slept with Namor.

Doom is a megalomaniac before anything else. He does want to uplift humanity, as long as it happens his way. The fun part? His megalomania is completely justified since he's among the most powerful beings on Earth and sometimes he even helps the "heroes" reach their goals.

Doom wants the best for the world, and believes this can only be achieved through him ruling it. He's been proven right or right-ish in various stories, but something always comes up. Truly, we are living in the worst timeline.

this is not the game you want to play

>>fictional nordic planet Home of literal gods. Powerless to prevent its complete destruction;

>Burgas
lmao

Wait isn't this the black chick that revealed that future Batman(Terry McGinnis)s father was actually Bruce Wayne and that they cucked who was supposed to be his dad by altering his semen DNA using vaccines?

I think there was an episode about that in the new justice league

Yes. Or make an ice storm shoot out of it. So you always want to make her happy first, or she will really give you a nasty case of blue balls.

Batman isn't even marvel

*raises niggerfist*

Quick rundown? I don't think I'll watch any Marvel movies; what destroyed Asgard?

>Powerful
BINGO!
sage

That is fucking gross.

antmaN

And so was Fidel Castro, Hugo Chaves and all shithole dictators.

I used to think that mumur was black for the longest time

This hilariously over-the-top Doom is written by Brian Clevinger, the guy who did 8-bit Theater.

this is deep

Even made up the best they can do is a banana republic.

Shut up this is a good thread. I can talk about comics and shit without getting banned on Sup Forumsmblr

Doom spoke to the showy elitist Imperialist in me throughout that time I used to love comics.
good stuff

Ha, I never read/saw this one... give me a quick run down please.

Yep. I never liked Batman Beyond but it was a nice rap up to the series
Justice League and JLU are actually really great and still hold up today
I think they're still on Netflix
It amazes me how a 30 minute cartoon can do so much more that they fucking shitty Justice League movie

Black panther sucks tony and batman could fuck his shit up no problem.

>most chad in all comics

Sorry. Didnt see a DIO in that sentence.

Not only could the two white characters in that image beat the fuck out of black panther, I find it ironic they didn't even mention Superman, or Thor, of hell, even Wonder Woman would beat the fuck out of black panther. Black panther was created for one reason, to make white sjws stop complaining that there's not enough black people in comics.

Old shit bait.

Uncle Frank says take your black pill, and fuck this capshit stuff.

Its name is Surtur Its Asgards version of presumably Satan/Hades

Nice, Im gonna save that Pic... any more like it?

>the door? like a peasant?
Dog bless, Doom, my man

I read that comic where Doom basically rebuilt a universe after the Beyonders destroyed it and then the faggy heros led by stretchy fag "dethroned him" because he isn't worthy or some shit.

Listen faggots if it wasn't for doom saving that little universe through an incredible plan that required hundreds of years of work and luck and holy shit he actually did it there would be no fucking universe to save so how can you just shit on the dude and be like fuck him you illogical shits.

Why is Namor the biggest chad in the Marvel Comics universe?

>Punisher
Edgy
youtube.com/watch?v=5xG59cPyxb4

Batman with preptime

whoa nice ID bro

This is why Richards is shit and everybody hates him.

No. He was created to sell more comics to black youths. There's plenty of interviews about it.

That is why he has BLACK in his name. Before 1980s, marketers thought they had to put the world BLACK into a character or product's name to alert American Blacks that this character or product is meant for them.

Over the years, Black Panther was spotlighted by SJW to show Marvel is "on their side'. This was the worst time for BP in comics because it stopped trying to tell an interesting story and tried instead to tell a SJW attractive story.

>Thanos
>With a complete Infinity Gauntlet
>Having to strain in arm wrestling
>With Loki

Welp, fuck this. I am going to bed. The nerd part of my brain is done and is taking the rest of me away with it.

Good night, Sup Forums

Don't even give a shit is only 1PM. I got nothing left.

Fuck it.

WUZ

We need to meme Black Panther as an alt-right icon in order to fuck with the left.

Think about it:
>Wakanda is an ethnostate with closed borders
>Black Panther orders that foreigners be kept out, and doesn't share Wakanda's technology with anyone
>Wakanda is a patriarchal monarchy, and the ritual to become Black Panther is only for males

We should support Black Panther as part of a coalition of pan-nationalists opposed to liberals and globalists.

Leftist bugmen and Tumblrwhales would be forced to choose between supporting an alt-right icon, or upsetting the black nationalists that like him by default. No matter what, they're fucked.

Redskull sometimes says the darndest things. Like, how is this guy even supposed to be a villain?

Not necessarily. Black Panther is comically overpowered, the only thing he can't do is fly. and there are even some iterations where he has rocket boots, lol

His suit is made out of vibranium (the strongest metal in the marvel universe) so he's bulletproof he has enhanced speed and strength while wearing the suit and literally takes on the reflexes and agility of a panther. He can see perfectly in the dark has enhanced hearing abilities. and can remember and sense thousands of different smells from hundreds of miles away. He's one of the smartest people in the Marvel universe and has a PhD in Physics from Oxford. Oh, and he's a necromancer so he has full control of the undead, because...reasons.

can he beat alimony though?

Funny how the guy who did that webcomic gets to write Doom these days.

>>as smart as Reed Richards

Mega bullshit... only a few people as smart as him.. and nigger king aint one of them

Yeah, that shit tier comic book character showed them.

>Dr. Doom is the most chad marvel character
>Dr. Doom
That's not how you spell Red Skull

>alt-right
This is not a thing. Please stop appropriating media lingo.