Did Trump Jr. learn how to deadlift from his old man. Wouldn't surprise me

Did Trump Jr. learn how to deadlift from his old man. Wouldn't surprise me.

Trump can't do anything right, Can't even teach his son how to lift weights properly. Do we really want someone this irresponsible running the country?

I'm a hardcore Republican, but I'd rather have Obama back honestly. At least he knows how to properly lift weights.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aEj86s90yHQ?t=95
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you shilling and sliding,Schlomo?

Shut up. Obama was leader of the estromen.

$.25 has been deposited to your bank account

your form will break down a bit on a one rep max
and the way some peoples bodies are put together, some rounding is just going to happen
this photo does look pretty bad though, but some rounding is totally fine

I knew you idiots would try to defend his shitty form LOL

Your thread didnt gain it's attention because not everybody is nu-Sup Forums nicr try Schlomo.
Have fun talking to yourself,because nobody else is gonna post from now on other than maybe your friends to bump the thread.

Snap city. Obama didn't lift shit. He's a cardio whore

whoo
imagine wasting this much time and resources shilling a Hiberian gardening image site thinking you can influence a non-existent hivemind.

lol
sage & reported, rabbi

Doing cardio is way better than a trip to snap city

I see you called your buddies at JIDF HQ to bump the thread.

That is truly horrifying. How can Trump be trusted to run a country when he can't even teach his offspring how to diddylift properly?

This is the turning point for me, I can no longer support that orange baboon!

DYEL detected

You're fooling nobody

Snibedy snab

You can't be serious?!!

stop trolling

his form is gonna make him slip a vertebra

do less weight if you cant deadlift properly

form>>>weight

shit form

Where's the logic? Can't find it anywhere. No matter where I look.

>At least he knows how to properly lift weights.

fuck off you faggot

You're arguments are invalid. See, no substance. What you claim to be relevant has no foundation.

>your form will break down a bit on a one rep max
No it fucking shouldn't.
Go watch IPF lifters, guys are doing new world records and personal bests in competition with perfect form.

> miss me yet boys?

Looks like he's just needlessly pushing his limit.

My form's always perfect, but I make slow progress compared to those of my friends who don't give a fuck and just lift as heavy as they can.

TWO HUNDRED!!!!!! IIIIMMMPEACH DRUMPF

And a one two three four five six seven eigh

one two ...

Better than that faggot tranny lover Obama with his 2lb dumbbells. His husband Michael can lift more than him.

i said it looked pretty bad, did i not?
and yes, your form will break down. no matter what federation you compete in.

if there's something where you should have perfect form...it's on 1RM lifts.

>haha. I don't know the family dynamics of the Trump family, maybe Donald taught his son how to lift weights or maybe not. But I see that his son can't do it right either way, therefore Donald taught him. I know weight lifting has nothing to do with politics, but this is a good reason to impeach, huh guys? Btw, I'm a Repbulican. Topkek, free kekistan XDDDD

those are 35's? damn thats one strong woman

>woman
user pls

Michael could out lift Bruce Jenner.

One way ticket to snap city.

TPBP

Why do you feel the need to remind us of your hardcore republicanism friend? It's almost as if you are trying to appeal the group that you do not belong to in an attempt to subvert it. What's it like possessing the linguistic prowess of a freshman highschool girl?

>Oh hai guiz, I'm a faggot, just like you, we should stop fucking each other in the ass and diddling children thou, doncha think? I love men don't forget!

IPF competition deadlift, grinding it out with some back rounding:

youtu.be/aEj86s90yHQ?t=95

You were saying?

That polish guy at the end doe... lol doin a splits. Seems kind of cheaty, his range of motion is much lower than the rest it seems.

>that’s one weak man
That’s what you were trying to say right user?

Who do you think trained Bruce for his gold medal win in 1976

>hardcore Republican
>rather have Obama back
Pick one, because I'm pretty much a lefty and I'd like to see that mulatto twit lynched.

can't wait for this cunt to snap his spine, which is not long coming looking at that abortion of ''''''''''''''''form''''''''''''''''''''''''