One of the child actors from Charles In Charge is now claiming he was sexually abused on the show

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170216160030/http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/05/media/fake-news-real-violence-pizzagate/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Molested by Scott Baio? That is like double hell.

Even worse than that at least he was Chachi....How would you feel if you were diddled by a cruise ship employee...like poor alex was...willie ames

pedogate here we come.

Bumping this shit. This is a big one.

It is almost 100% guaranteed that the hot blonde chick on that show was being groomed by a producer.

Maybe Scott Baio saw or heard things and that's why he's a redpilled blacklisted celebrity?

I guess someone Charged Into Charles!

Bump
Pizzagate is real

Buddy Lembeck did it?!

I remember that heart wrenching episode… Charles was the power top and there was no doubt he was in charge!

>Charged Into Charles

Charles was in charge...of this kid's butthole

Will this end up as "Charles on charges?"

Charges on Charles sounds better

List is probably missing a bunch, but hey one more jew.

>willie Aames
Alex Polinsky was molested by Bibleman?

Buddy was always a creepy looking dude.

It wasn’t Willie Ames or Scott Baio. Willing to bet it was a producer.

Only 3 are still alive.

NOT BIBLEMAN!

The whole premise of Charles in Charge was creepy.
>Hey, let's hire a single young man to act as a parental figure to our collection of pubescent children
And the theme song was also highly suggestive.

CHACHI LOVES PEENER

Yeah he needs to be clear on this shit.
Why is he asking for Scott Baio on Twitter?
Did Chachi diddle him or is he going to help?

yeah true user, I can see why he would be in charge of their days, but why was he in charge of their nights? Shouldn't they have been sleeping?

>RT!
is modern society even worth saving at this point?

Probably wants his help. Baio grew up as a kid in the same Hollywood System. Probably got abused himself. Same for willlie Ames, who developed a pretty serious drug problem and then got all religious. I’m more than willing to bet they were both abused by someone high up.

daily reminder

CNN debunked pizzagate December 6, 2016

web.archive.org/web/20170216160030/http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/05/media/fake-news-real-violence-pizzagate/index.html

>Charles In Charge
never heard of that, but we here in germano/francosphere always knew this show called Full House, i'm very surprised that there wasn't a scandal about those guys

aren't the twin sister coke whores now?

>child abuse
I like how it basically means anything from 'being an asshole' to 'fucked child brains out'. Why americans so keen on mudding the words?

If he was lucky it was Nicole Eggert

He's there just to take good care of me... like he's one of the family.

Thats the years they were on the show, not birth-death dates

When will it be Dan's turn

she was hot

CHARLES IN CHARGE OF HIS COCK IN OUR KIDS!

I WANT, I WANT CHARLES'S COCK IN ME

Scott Baio is hung like a horse, according to his ex, Pamela Anderson.

Someone trying to take down Baio for being a Trump supporter?

That's what I'm thinking.
He thanked Mrs. Baio.
She said she gave Scott the message.

fag

We're Puritans.
Anything to do with kids makes us flip out.

Aging and a lack of willpower with food isn't a good combination.

probably went something like this "Get on your marks you little cunts!! And fucking learn your lines next time assholes! Time is money!! Lets Go people Lets Go!"
>life shattering abuse!
>gibsmedats

No, just a grill who fantasized about getting rammed by his huge cock after I read what Pamela said about it.

Yeah bro Hollywood is totally safe for kids.

Why are jews so lewd?

>Only 3 are still alive.
lol what. You think they all died when they were 1-3 years old?

Me want Nicole's ice cream junk in trunk.

Even worse. Degenerate women < Fags

of course its fake, no one in a position of power would ever do anything bad to a kid :^)

Um not for nothing but he said "abused" not sexually abused. Probably meant sexually but just as likely he could have been yelled at a lot.

How blown will the media be if this happens?

And I see, I want, I want charles in charge of me

Literally their religion
Got me for a minute there...

Are you fucking kidding me, Nicole looks like that now!!! Shit I remember I used to think I could never get a girl like her and now she looks like some old hag that hangs out at a dive bar.

My guess is James Callahan, who played the Grandpa. He didn't marry until he was in his 60's.

Weird. I was just last night thinking what a fucked up show that was, wondering if Charles was banging that Eggert chick.

>kid on an 80s show
>45
Time is weird

Maybe I'll make a /b thread; Who we used to fap to, then and now

His other tweets sure do make it seem like Baio fucked him