Who was stronger?

Who was stronger?

Their styles are too different for an accurate assessment, it's the whole reason why they can't kill eachother in the first place.

I'd say that they were more or less matched.

Jin is physically taller which is a big advantage when it comes to sword fights and i'm pretty sure he's had formal training his entire life.

Mugen is just naturally talented and athletic but would probably make an easily exploitable mistake

It's been a while since I've watched it, but in the last episode I think Mugen said something like "whenever I met someone who was stronger than me, I couldn't rest until I've killed them".

Does it matter when neither of them could kill a blind Japanese milf.

Jin was stronger.
Mugen would win though.

true

Mugen probably

This.

Better question: Who is more handsome?

Fuu's pussy

Me

Is it time?

Mugen was owned by that grandpa in a few seconds. Jin stand his ground and even killed the grandpa afterwards.

Yes, but in the end he found someone stronger than him (Jin) but could let him go

Their styles are too different for an accurate assessment, it's the whole reason why they can't kill eachother in the first place.

>implying they wouldn't rather a big titted prostitute

>a filthy whore
>instead of a pure maiden
Jin disappointed me so fucking much

>>a filthy whore
to be fair it's not like she had a choice

Sara > Kariya

Why not both?

Throughout the series they both went up against formidable opponents which I'm not sure the other would have won against.

Could Mugen have beaten the final samurai?

Could Jin have beaten the Chi user?

What about the samurai in the bamboo forest early on who seemed really good - he never got beaten and was never bought up again in the show.

I like this meme. You always have the choice:
either live like a bitch, or die like with honor
And I don't need to remind you how much importance honor holds in Japanese culture. Niggers an hero'd after failing one fucking battle

This is really good point, I think that's exactly main difference between Jin and Mugen - the latter could adapt to a different opponents and styles quickly, however the former is much better at traditional duels.

well lets be real Jin probably could've killed those 3 brothers in like 5 seconds but Mugen got smacked around by them and wouldn't have even had a chance against Kariya who Jin beat fair and square

this is apples to oranges

The one on the left.

depends on the setting and when in the series they fight. the point of some of the fights is to show they are pretty much foils to each other

jin fights better in dojo-like settings, whereas mugen fights better when he can use the location to his advantage

jin is defeated by the firefly samurai to show that he can't adapt to odd situations or unconventional styles on the fly. mugen is defeated by kariya to show he can't beat someone who is well trained and can see through his unorthodox style

mugen probably would win in the beginning of the series, especially if the fight took place in somewhere like the forest. but i think jin would win at the end of the series considering he's become familiar with how mugen fights

The male characters of the show cared more about playing with her flying squirrel friend than having sex with her

Not the artist who did the paintings

Didn't Mugen almost get killed by some guy in a wheelchair or something?

Jin, but I think Mugen has the highest potential of anyone in the show if he was properly trained.

No, he was fighting two people at the same time.
And that wheelchair was decked out with guns.

Season 2 when

What would even be the point without Nujabes
You may as well have FLCL without The Pillows

True, what a damn shame.

>You may as well have FLCL without The Pillows
Which is probably going to happen.

Don't remind me

It just loses a piece of its soul without the music. At least Samurai Champloo wrapped things up pretty conclusively, you could probably write a sequel but the show doesn't need one besides wanting to see the characters again.

Since when? Last I heard, The
Pillows were confirmed for season 2-3.

I always hoped for a movie sequel placed ten years or so after the ending of the series. The three reunites by chance, fight some bad guys and talk about how things changed or not for them.

If it was handled the same way Watanabe did the Cowboy Bebop movie, it would have been the actual perfection.

Didn't nujabes had a protege? Uyama something
Could always hire him

>You always have a choice

Your parents lied to you.

In terms of talent, Mugen. Mugen spending some time in the dojo would annihilate Jin, even a more experienced Jin would lose. Mugen just spends too much time with unnecessary moves and wasting too much energy around.

By end of the anime powerlevels though, Jin was stronger.

Mugen took down a watchtower with a friggin baseball. Jin doesn't have any strength feats that come anywhere close to that and it's too big of a gap for mere skill to close