Northern Ireland Master Race

TFW every country around you is being invaded by foreigners, mass rapes, stabbing etc. My country would be turned upside down if the things that were happening in Sweden happened here due to the paramilitaries, man it feels good to be in Ulster.
youtube.com/watch?v=3urifGpH3hY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
youtube.com/watch?v=TE3-Nc7UEXI
youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI
youtube.com/watch?v=FnqZA2q-ToY
youtube.com/watch?v=XzEnN3bTg5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grats on derailing BREXIT btw

a hard border would make a lot of unnecessary problems...

For God and Ulster

"Masterace"

>the absolute STATE of protestants

>Implying after all of the Englishmen have gotten their heads cut off you arent next

>master race

lol

How can you type so well when you're drunk ?

Shove off you bootblicking twunt.

> man it feels good to be in Ulster.
Said noone ever. Most depressing place in the UK.

>lol
You have to go back

indeed

Havent drank in a couple of days

I'm Catholic

its my favourite when foreigners who believe they are Irish get Gaeilge tattoo's that are wrong

>Northern Ireland Master Race
You are a west brit, thats what you are

Cuck defending cuck's image. I can hate that kind of pride.

although I am not overly serious with this post at all saying im a Catholic u spastics, this post is true. My country is fairing a lot better than yours. I think the main reason being is that they dont want to bring any other ethnicity/Religion in fear of yet another conflict since everyone here is such hateful bastards

You must be getting the shakes by now.

I actually agree with you.
Definitely not the place for Islamists to get uppity.

Reported for glorification of a proscribed terrorist organisation.

Enjoy ur 6am alarm call.

Belfast is one of my favourite places I've visited in the mother land. General lack of Africans and Muslims as well. I only saw three of them perched outside a rail station. The pubs in Shankill aren't bad either, the people are generally easy to talk to which is nice.

That's not an alarm calls its me mum coming home from dogging geezers all night

>That song

Kek.. Is that an American?

youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc

Feels good to be a prod senpai

It's not like Islamists typically settle in crappy ghettos though.. To be honest.

>Catholic

Go home paddy, you're not one of us.

>that pic
Why do you never see young orangemen?

A lot of people i know lately have come to see that taigs arent all that bad. When you see the state of down south and some places on the mainland with niggers and pakis it makes you grateful the worst you have to put up with is st paddys and a bit of chukyourma

>loyalists
HAHAHHAHA
Reminder that Loyalists
>couldn't touch the IRA
>only got given their country so that they wouldn't cause conflict with the Irish, which they did anyway
>have no culture around obsessing over a Battle involving a Dutch King
>score lower than gypsies in exams
>are being outbred by taigs
>voted in the DUP for decades despite being fucked over continually by them
>have now managed to derail Brexit and fuck themselves
>are considered Irish by everyone but themselves

I hate taigs but good lord I'm happy I'm not a Loyalists. You guys are retards.

Reminder that king billy was literally gay

Glorious

They're staggering along next to it on the pavement, in a drunken state, with shell suits on.

>loyalists
>anything but a joke

You're not British. We think you're a humiliation. Fuck off.

I can confirm that Belfast is way nicer (and whiter) than Dublin

Its really, really not

The younger fellas(20yo-30yo) are usually the ones playing in the band.

Come down here and sort out Dublins muzzies, if we're feeling generous you can take over the wheel.

>imagine fighting AGAINST a country of your own for so long
proddies am i rite

I mean its not nicer. Whiter, yeah

King Billy do it again!

Do what? Have secret gay lovers?

Brexit will finally merge Ireland back together
Hurrah for brexit
NI belongs to Ireland

I don't know, I visited both and Belfast had clean streets and no homeless people while Dublin was full of litter, homeless people and muslims. The jobs are probably better in Dublin though.

jaysus there would be a purge the likes of which hasn't been seen since Stalin

I'm Catholic too.

>clean streets and no homeless people
There are quite a few homeless people in Belfast for sure m8

WHEN I WAS YOUNG
I HAD NO SENSE
I BOUGHT A FLUTE FOR FIFTY PENCE
THE ONLY TUNE THAT I COULD PLAY
WAS FUCK THE POPE AND THE IRA

Fuck you protestants, how does it feel knowing your entire religion was created so your faggy king could divorce his wife? You have no business in Ireland or Scotland so fuck off ya cunts your empire is gone

however i advise you prods to head over to london and see what you are defending. you'll be a minority in 2 generations so out of the hole you live in and realize that the british on the mainland can not even draw the border of NI on the map so they're as stupid as they come, they only hate for the sake of hating. When i read about that story of the british school girl being raped and had to get anal surgery, my own anus puckered a bit because that muslim answered my prayers and i nearly wanted to offer my body to him for his good deeds.

Northern Ireland seems like the very last vestige of Britannia.

taigs are basically the jews of the british isles. bunch of sneaky and sly cunts

>taigs are basically the jews of the british isles
fucking lol

I'll not even get into the whole thing with some ulster protestants were they think they are literally a lost tribe of Israel

Theres really not. You'd struggle to find more than 10 sleeping rough in the city. Usually the ones that are sleeping rough are a bit mad and don't want to stay in hostels or have got kicked out

Catholic legal experts at the time agreed that the annulment was legitimate under the contemporaneous law. The pope only refused because he was literally being held hostage by the HRE Emperor who was related to Henry's wife. But that is all besides the point because there was plenty of Protestant sentiment in England to begin with and perhaps the ultimate prevailing of the Protestants in England was not a foregone conclusion the fact that it was a powerful force in that country was. But that's besides the point because Church of England was far more shaped by Queen Elizabeth and reformers during her reign then Henry VII who was very resistant against change to the church.

But all that is even more besides the point because all that only applies to the Church of England/Anglicans as the Protestant reformation was obviously started before that. Northern Ireland doesn't have very many Anglicans, which is called the Church of Ireland there, the biggest Protestant denomination is Presbyterian.

I don't live there to be fair but used to travel there for work a lot and I would always pass homeless people, even in early mornings/afternoons

Ah yes, Paisley. The man who helped bring about the conflict that put Irish Nationalists into Stormont and protected them forever.
Such a based guy! Praise kek and Paisley xD

>You have no business in Ireland or Scotland

There are more than double the Protestants in Scotland than Catholics so I don't really know what you mean by that. Just showing that you literally don't know what your talking about I guess.

>There are more than double the Protestants in Scotland than Catholics

There really isn't.

t. Scotsman living in Scotland

>being this simple

Taigs adopted the Palestine thing because they think they're 'fighting the same struggle against oppressors'
The prods only fly the jewish flag to trigger whiny cunts like yourself.
Want to know the funniest bit/ A load of years ago the taigs decided to name a load of streets in catholics areas 'Palestine/Jerusalem/Cairo' etc to show their support. Little did they expect that when the dregs from those places moved to Belfast they decided to settle in those streets alongside the taigs.

and he signed a treaty allowing Catholics good treatment
but the treacherous protestant runts squatting in this country refused to enforce it

No, he's an Ulster-man

19 yo Orangeman here and I know lots, as well as countless others that play in the bands.

I will say that lately theres been a few more smackheads loitering about the town. The problem with kicking them out of your community is they usually end up in town which is kind of a neutral zone where the gangs cant get at them as easily.

Yes Us Ulster boys accents are either American, Irish or Scottish i cant understand ffs

are seen as *

Based

Yerrrooo fuck the pope.

English man here - God bless the northern Irish. Really saved us today.

Dumping my NI collection.

I am Catholic
and most fucking certainly lol

Daily reminders
>9 out of top 10 schools at GCSE are Catholic
>Catholic schoolchildren are the majority by far
>brexit will lead to a united Ireland
>protestant churches have a higher rate of lack of participation, ie. Marxist atheists
>the royal family got le 56% face'd

I'd kill myself if I were British lol

it does not matter where they settle, there are paramilitary members in every community, on both sides.

So your a Catholic Unionist? do you vote for the DUP?

>its my favourite
>tattoo's that are

You can't criticise grammatical errors in Irish from non-Irish speakers when your post is riddled with English grammatical errors, which is presumably your native tongue. Embarrassing!

wat

>ITT: Assblasted Loyalists go into desperate damage control

Everyone thinks you guys are faggots. You caused the Troubles, you fucked up Brexit, you couldn't keep the taigs out of power. Sit down and do as you're told.

No I wouldn't call myself a Unionist, this post inst overly serious I was just stating a point

ok

"The Holyland street network was built up to its present layout in the 1890s by Belfast's oldest firm of property consultants, Brown McConnell Clark. Sir Robert McConnell, a devout Christian Victorian developer and a previous unionist Lord Mayor of Belfast, was part of one of the founding families of the firm. Along with a builder friend, James Rea, Sir Robert McConnell visited Palestine and Egypt. He was responsible for naming these streets, when he later developed this area, after the places they had visited. – Carmel, Damascus, Cairo, Jerusalem and Palestine – and they became known as 'the Holyland'."

um...

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

Yes, Northern Ireland is one huge ghetto. You'd hate it here; stay away. Tell your Paki friends.

Here is some tunes for yous all lads:
youtube.com/watch?v=TE3-Nc7UEXI

youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI

youtube.com/watch?v=FnqZA2q-ToY

youtube.com/watch?v=XzEnN3bTg5U