Eric Canton

What happened to this antifa guy, Eric Canton? Did he ever get sentenced to prison, or what the hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/owkpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I helped put him in prison. His next court appearance is Dec 14th. He can't skip that one (he waived his rights to a pretrial hearing earlier in September which indicates he will likely enter a guilty plea in this one)

Props to you anno-bro. Thanks for the Intel also*

I heard he starred in the sequel to there
Will be blood, and daniel plainview cracked his skull open with a bike lock. The director was inpressed with the realism, until he realized that he had actually beated clanton to death on set. Everybody just kind of shrugged and said “oh well”

Good job.

I was in the thread when someone found his university page, great times.

So Dec 14, it'll be interesting. Did you ever find out what happened to that time someone reported him for being in violation when he was out on bail?

>bail violation

All that kind of stuff would be kept under discretion as its an active case, but undoubtably if the evidence was strong enough (they didnt get him to identify himself in the video but it was p fucking obvious it was him) then the DA would have presented it to the judge and this would have bearing on his case regarding any plea deals/sentencing etc.

The guy is a total fucking idiot.

It's Clanton, and my hearing is on the 14th. Charges will be dropped.

show us your awesome tats, faggot

>(You)

It wouldn't be at all surprising if the state decides to let it's useful idiots run free to commit violence against Trump supporters though.

you did a man's job good user

Alameda County. We own it. I walk.

who cares, but Eric Cantona smashed up a few nazis in his time

Hoping some nigger stabs you on the bus.

>California district attorney will let Eric Clanton walk on multiple violent felonies with mandatory sentencing in state prison

lol, the judge doesn't even get a say in it. If Clanton doesn't have states evidence enough on Antifa and BAMN to get a SERIOUS reduction in charges, he is going to do hard fucking time and no faggot judge can do shit about it. Its an open and shut case.

Even if Eric "lube-child" Clanton talks, State isn't going to let him off entirely. Guaranteed he does minimum of 2 years in the state pen. They could easily have gotten him on multiple attempted murder charges, but they took 4x assault with a deadly weapon with intent to do grievious bodily injury because it was a guaranteed win with the evidence they have. They WANT him in prison.

The prosecutor is dropping most of the more serious charges. Two misdemeanor counts as part of a plea deal.Turns out anonymous message boards aren't probable cause for a warrant, and they know it.

You can stop larping now, dipshit. Anonymous message boards arent part of it, the video evidence was all over the internet, and dont forget that it was one of the Berkeley judges who granted the search warrant. For that matter, it wouldnt be a plea deal if the warrant was somehow invalidated, that would be an outright dismissal of the case.

You are out of your element here.

If the cops actually used the shitposting graphs and compilations here as PC for the warrant they're even dumber than television makes them seem... It'd be extremely easy from the compilations posted on Sup Forums to just locate and investigate the original materials (social media accounts, pictures, video and reports on the incidents, all publically posted around the internet). Then a verification of the alleged facts by police officers put in a report would be the actual PC..

>Dec 14th

Thanks Daneanon. You all ready prepared my birthday present.
Can't wait to watch shit go down.

Multiple states have now deemed antifa a terrorist organisation. Does this make him a known associate of a terrorist organisation in those states?

This is of course what they did, and we made it easy for them. I linked them the source info for every single image/video. They even made a public statement on the whole deal: "those guys made our job easy, they did practically all of the work. All we had to do was go online and double check the information, and it was all there."

Then they did a bit more digging, got some more evidence we missed because hey we arent police detectives with those kind of rights to information, got a warrant, and found Clanton with a phone full of goddamn selfies of himself in the same clothes at the same riot, taken before and after the attacks. Among other things, like the bikelock in question.

What. A. Fucking. Idiot.

Best part is he spent his days teaching youth about how evil the police were. Im sure they are going to go easy on him, right? Preach about the racist evil corporate cops all day then go out and try to murder some kids in broad daylight over their political beliefs.

I am looking forward to writing Clanton while he is in prison.

No. Antifa was declared a terrorist organisation after Clanton was arrested. Its a basic principal of western law that you cant charge people for actions that were not criminal at the time of the activity.

Fucking California let the fucker off scott free. Reminder to all anons. Californians are not Americans. They are traitors who do not respect equal rights or the rule of law. If you live in California leave now and do as much damage as you can on the way out.

>MFW all Clanton will get for Christmas is a Mexican's willy up his bum bum

>I am looking forward to writing Clanton while he is in prison.
sick. Comedy platinum.

Dont get all your hopes up. California is notoriously lenient to politically correct individuals. And their prisons are very crowded. Theres a chance he'll get a relative slap on the wrist as a first time offender.

Whats important is his life is already ruined. He will always have a record and a Google search of his name will always associate him with what he did.

Yeah. Its going to be interesting explaining to him how a random guy in denmark, literally half way around the world from him, stayed up for three days and nights organising people from around the world in a global manhunt to put him in prison, and WHY we did it, and then how I am enjoying my freedom while he gets fucked in the ass and learns all about real-life racism.

>sick. Comedy platinum.

Reminds me of that time a guy from Sup Forums sent a smug Pepe printed out on A4 to Mark Alexander Harding after he went to prison for shitposting on the Isle of Jersey (of all places).

>tfw not sure if I saved the picture of the timestamped envelope posted by user

>You can stop larping now, dipshit.
No, I can't. It's all I got.

Goddamn this really does bring back memories.. You remind me of good old James Rustle from Australia.

Can't believe this shit was 4 years ago.

One of his charges, of which he has four, carries a mandatory sentence IN STATE PRISON, of minimum 8 years I think it is. There is no leniency allowed in this, you do NOT want to fuck around in commiefornia, they will put you away for life.

Speaking of which, 3-strikes law can be applied in this case at the court's discretion (that's about all they get to decide on), so Clanton is looking at a possible life sentence.

those threads
his fucking pen, kek
>mfw

By the time he gets out of prison, Clanton's arse is going to like an old wellington boot filled with cream of mushroom soup.

Top work Denmark. Would buy you a pint.

Are you a literal wizard? Godt arbejde.

Would gladly accept, seeing as how I love a good pint, but unfortunately I have to say no, as Euro-antifa would gladly burn my house down with me and my kids in it if they ever found out who I am, so I keep it mum other than rubbing salt into liberal wounds on anonymous Japanese Mecha-Justice discussion forums.

IKTF desu senpai.

No, just saw a heinous crime that needed righting. We were probably several hundred people working it, those threads went fast.
lol yeah, that was one of the best. we couldn't fucking believe it when we started getting into his profile...
I try not to think about it in that level of detail, but I will ask for you when I am writing him.

I remember you. You and the Polish lad and a leaf did the heavy lifting.

I helped sift through video looking for him.

Good times.

Everybody was awesome. People organised, followed instruction (for the most part), took intelligent initiative when it presented itself, we were a fucking machine.

I was thinking the whole time, what with all the video that was available and all the leads flooding in from anons around the world..

>this guy is so fucked

And he is. And when he finally goes to prison, gets taken off the street as the menace to society that he is, we are going to use him as PR to absolutely destroy the liberal tools who have supported, aided, and abetted Antifa and their mindset from the get-go.

Sup Forums isn't done fucking Eric Clanton over, not by a long shot. And there isn't a god-damn thing he can do about it.

It's California, What he did is a misdemeanor and if not Jerry Brown will Pardon him for being a hero to the People's Republic

The look on his face as he opens a package from denmark thinking its solidarity from his anti-fa brothers in europe....
>be Eric
>Rotting in prison with an asshole the size of an old wellington boot
>Having received a package with beautiful foreign stamps
>It has so much character from the rubber stamping marks as it worked through the system
>So much character for just a letter
>He opens it and reads:
> "Hello Eric"
>Hello new friend
>"I am from Denmark"
>A brother from afar!
>After a few lines of soft bantz to give him hope and get him invested in reading the letter
>"I am the user who put your commie ass in prison"
>Tears begin to well up, he wants to stop but he cannot
>He must understand
>He reads the rest of the letter angrily, grinding his teeth
>He begins crying and shouting helplessly at the sky, which is actually just a concrete ceiling
>Cell mate tells him to shut up and slaps him across the face
>There hasn't been a night without rape for over 6 weeks, why would tonight be any different
TOP KEK

Goddamnit not-Clanton. I wanted to tell you that your extra-judicial punishment is going to be a lot more satisfying to us than the official punishment. I'm hoping he'll be let off so that some West coast user can fix his wagon.

Basically this, but its going to be more subtle. The one thing that a prisoner has, is time. All the time in the world.

What better thing, than to use that time against him.

yeah, I mean, you have time too, got to get him invested in the relationship in order to hurt him more deeply.

dude stop i can only get so erect

God damn, that line right there would keep me from going to Denmark as a refugee.

Thank you for your service.

>And he is. And when he finally goes to prison, gets taken off the street as the menace to society that he is, we are going to use him as PR to absolutely destroy the liberal tools who have supported, aided, and abetted Antifa and their mindset from the get-go.

Exactly. Eric Clanton in jail puts a chilling effect on antifa tactics. They HAVE to sit down and talk, and think, and then they change.

>It is impossible to communicate to people who have not experienced it the undefinable menace of total rationalism.

Did you just say letters to eric general? One word at a time? Twice monthly?

Damn, Im going to have to read that this week. Thanks, user.

wouldnt surprise me if he walks, shit this state's verminous left just let that filthy spic murderer go scot free on an open and shut 187 case...
If they let him go, we need to act. (legally and lawfully of course..)
This will not stand.

Nice, it will make good birthday entertainment. Death penalty pls

It's full of brilliant observations about communism in Poland.

>The citizens of the imperium of the East long for nothing so much as liberation from the terror their own thought creates.

Unlike other commentators (cough, JP, uncough) have said recently Communism at it's most effective isn't resentment or class envy - marxism is logical insanity, when you accept materialism and the equality ethic it all follows inevitably. Marxists do not view life as tragic but as perfectible, or at least greatly improvable. So why not make Faustian bargains of utter destruction in the present to clear the way for the future?

Nice update. Fuck commies.

I remember.
archive.is/owkpo

This is so brilliant. Thank you user, you truly are a supreme Northman.

Inb4 delayed until mid 2018

It wasnt entirely open and shut, they couldnt prove intent which is key in these things. Even negligent manslaughter had some slip, because why should a gun misfire, which was his defence. That tiny crack is what he got off on.

With Eric Clanton, the DA specifically tacked on a misdemeanor charge of wearing a mask in public. Why? Because it proves intent. Tied to his social media postings and even his college lectures, State can easily show that Eric Clanton specifically went to the protests to riot and engage in physical violence against people of the political opposition.

They also have video of him maliciously swinging the lock into a man's head. That's not accident. That's no slip or mistake. That is willing intent, and in this case, against a man who was unaware, defenceless on his knees and with his hands up brokering peace between other people. So again, clear intent.

No death penalty on this one, it's not a capital crime. But he could conceivably get between 40 to life, depending on if all 4 charges (because no pleadeal) and they do them independently or if they just go for three-strikes.

In all likelihood, Eric is squealing like a stuck pig and desperately selling berkeley Antifa and BAMN down the river, and will look at only a single charge, perhaps reduced to something that requires 2 to 3 years in prison, IF HE IS LUCKY. 4x aggravated assault with a deadly weapon w intent to do grievious bodily harm is about as serious a charge as you can get before getting into capital crimes. They aren't going to let him off without serious talking on his part, and even then, they aren't going to let him just walk.

The blood letting must continue user. California is a cesspool of liberal idiots who dont understand the viciousness of humanity that is ordinated below them. Even the liberals are upset at this release. More innocents will die, but they will be the martyrs that usher in the new movement. Things must get so bad here that 60% of people demand right wind death squads purge the menace. California voted 33% trump, but there is an ideological divide in the state that is very stark. SF is the liberal bulwark, but they will eventually alienate their own if this behavior continues. A few decent policy proposals, and more bloodshed without reprise and the centrists will become disillusioned with diversity and come to their senses.

>I helped put him in prison

I just want to thank you on behalf of a bunch of other people. You might thing it was a small feat but you gave some hope to lots of people fighting commies.

>In all likelihood, Eric is squealing like a stuck pig
Once hes moved to his final destination we should reach out on social media for friends who have buddies in that same prison. I bet we can find a few, then send them letters as well regarding... the rat...

some glorious user posted a list of photographers blogs who all had pictures up of the riots. i was going thru them and found that picture and was just fucking ELATED

>we have his shoes
>we have his jeans
>I can even read the tag we know his jeans size

at the time we were still working on the theory that Eric was a bike mechanic and the pen was a mini pressure guage.

from his pants size and comparisons in the crowd, we determined that he was a manlet. lolol, I even had brave anons admit that they were manlets and confirm the pant-size to height ratio we had come up with. Manlet anons, your sacrifices will never be forgotten.

>mfw

Prison mail is opened and sorted for that sort of thing. Wouldnt recommend it, its unneccessary (and a crime). Clanton will be his own undoing, he is running around with Antifa tattoos in a state prison, he cant hide that shit.

Bum him good for us Pedro.

>old wellington boot filled with cream of mushroom soup.

zebras are nice

When we know what prison he's in we should become penpals with the skinhead and nigger gangs and stir up hatred against him. Maybe put a bounty on his body parts? 50 zogbucks per tooth smashed out, 20 muttshekels for every broken finger.

Again, he will get that no matter what we do. And besides, we want him to have a long and illustrious career as a welfare receptical, not get carted out in a box after two weeks.

The worst thing about prison isnt the violence, its the time.

Already been done, long ago.

bump for justice

We were all there with you. Fuck commies. Fuck professors too.

You forgot to mention that even his bag was identified.

nice

Good stuff, thanks.

yeah but not on that image. i specifically asked people to look for images of him from behind, which depended on recognizing other people in the crowd mostly.

we got a decent shot but it was hard to read the label. then some user searched bike shop webpages in san-fran and found the exact match.

This is what our governments want. Us informing on each other anytime anyone steps out of line. Of course I am glad clanton is going down but this is a victory for big government.
With so many cameras everywhere and people filming each other, no one can ever dissent.
Hitting people in the head protesting for freespeech is not dissent. Dont flame me boys. This is double edged sword.

>winning

You, DanishAnon, are a winner. Seriously, who knows if you actually prevented future death. This guy was disgusting.

I know this mission probably greatly satisfied your crippling autism anyway, and you probably loved every minute of scanning minute details from multiple sources, I know, I know the feeling. But what a genuine real world effect it had.

There is no reason to think that would have been an isolated incident. Who knows what he has done previously and gotten away with. And if he had gotten away with this who knows what that would have done to his confidence and ambition.

Well done.

the two biggest breakthroughs came when we got a partial face shot, then leaf user was digging around in old protest images from a few weeks earlier and found a full facial shot, and we could finally link him to one of the social media accounts that was still in our suspect group narrowed down from about a dozen possible hits.

i got banned shortly after (mods are leftist faggots here never forget it) even tho i never doxxed a soul, (i got all my IPs banned for ban evasion trying to keep the generals going), but by then the thing had its own momentum and Sup Forums delivered with that awesome facial recognition breakdown. Total coup-de-grace.

In the meantime, I had collated every single piece of evidence with every original online source, wrote it all up, and sent it to the Berkeley PD, the California State Police, and the FBI, and let each of them know that the other authorities had been sent the same information, in order to force their hand in case of possible internal sabotage.

In the end, Berkeley PD delivered.

I didnt do it alone, I just helped guide the process. Sup Forums is the winner. Remember that any time we are painted as the bad guys. The hero is always painted as the villain.

Truth and justice must prevail
thank you

Underated post

All right guys, it's getting late, gonna bump this one last time in case people want to catch up on the story.

And thanks for all the Thank (You)s, I'm glad we fucking got him, and I am glad to hear that it kept some people going. Shit has gotten dark around the world, but there is still hope and something to fight for. This is just one battle on a long road, but I know we won't give up.

Great job user. Keep BTFOing these cucked libshit faggots.

all day e'ry day.

Thank you.

i wonder why this machine hasnt opened up las vegas yet.

this really gives me a hard duck

Takk

>mfw my screencaps are in the image

Whoa. Missed your post, user.

Yes its a very good point. Cameras are everywhere, surveillance is constant. Its not necessarily a good thing and it can DEFINITELY be a very bad thing.

Got to keep government in check. Got to keep it legal to protest, to dissent. Thats why it was SO important to stop the liberals this time around, because they were going straight for our rights in order to enforce their own authoritarian ideals.

There simply is no easy way around it, and while cameras are new, the need to consistently fight and defend our rights has been a constant since we first gained them.

I was in those threads as well, and the difference was big. It boiled down to essentially that there was very little footage released. People at the concerts were mostly in the dark (literally) and running for their lives. People in the hotels kept inside their rooms if they were anywhere near the action. And nothing from the hotels proper (security cameras) is accessible to the public or released by the authorities.

Without a public record, Sup Forums can only be so autistic.

That said, one guy did go to the hotel and take a series of 12 pictures that proceeded to blow the whole fucking official narrative out of the water. Unfortunately, Sup Forums is a limited platform, and what with the MSM playing gatekeeper for the feds on this story, there is little way to get that information out to the public at large in an effective manner.

Clearly there is a big story there, however. Look at how they bungled everything, look how fast they move to quell and crush discussion. That fucking Ellen interview.

thanks, user!

Of course.
This is why we need to remain vigilant.
Every weapon can be turned on its inventor.

I was thinking we should send bikelock guy a postcard "nothing is beyond our reach"

A reminder that California just let a man literally get away for murder, despite being in your country illegally, having being deported 5+ times and also having previous convictions. If you think the California judges are going to sentence Eric Canton - an anti-fascist/ultra-left commie, pretty much seen as a hero in the eyes of the people who live there - you're all in for quite a shock.

Sorry Danebro. All your work was for nothing.

You're the stupidest person to ever post on pol if not all of Sup Forums. Are you a woman? If not you should kill yourself for being dumber than the average female.

at least read the thread.
for example this post

I don't know about that. I mean, Clanton is a white male, so that's gotta count for something in sentencing.