Are Chinese people even human? Why are they allowed to do this

Are Chinese people even human? Why are they allowed to do this

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/3d-printed-suicide-machines-will-usher-in-a-silent-genocide/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VjuHYvieJlw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Food is food if you don't like it dont eat meat otherwise your a hypocrite.

These are going to be the beetle-people that will be taking over the earth when whites die out...enjoy niggers!

This. I hate the chinks but complaining about them eating food when even on /sig/ steak is considered as a based meal...

more gooks

>an animal is getting killed for food
>but since it's a dog, it's somehow not okay
This is beyond ridiculous.

>Are Chinese people even human?

No

Theres humane ways to dispatch animals and barbaric ways.

>Why are they allowed to do this
"meat tastes better when it's fresh" is the general reasoning. People boil lobsters alive and don't give it a second thought
>b-but dogs are superior?
By what metric? Anything you can come up with is arbitrary in the end.

Fuck dogs. Useless and destructive to civilization. Perfect tools for hunter-gatherers, but do nothing but poop and bark and bite people in structured society.

>hurrrdurrr muh dog just loves me so much u never felt love with a dog
That's all people use them for these days. Friendship slaves, because interpersonal is too challenging. A dog can't say no to friendship. It's gross. Cook 'em.

this is asian dining

Or maybe its not because its a dog and its because is an animal getting cooked alive you frog eating fuckwit

UMA DELICIA

This is nowhere near the same as killing a cow with a pneumatic hammer in a slaughterhouse.

The chinks think the cruelty makes the meat better.

this

What does it matter if the animal suffers before it dies or not?

I always kill my lobster before putting it into the boiling water :(

Because “It’s their culture”.

Honestly, I am saddened that the Japs couldn’t have killed these fucking Chinks. We wouldn’t have to deal with their disgusting degeneracy.

Saddly we cant do jack shit because the majority of the world’s leaders have became a bitch of China.

You can’t criticize them if you have power or else no cheap plastic products for you.

Fucking degenerates.

Is that an eel? A skinned eel? What is with the Asian fascination of cooking shit while it's still alive? Eat whatever weird shit you want you gooks, but at least kill it first.

I don't even eat crab or Lobster because I don't agree with the whole "boil them alive" bit.

KILL ALL CHINKS

the dog probably lived a free life before it got captured and eaten

meanwhile the cow lived it's life in cramped a cramped cell. So which animal actually had it better?

He's just removing the fleas.

supposedly adrenaline makes the meat taste better

It's a dog, who gives a fuck.
He could have killed it first though...

stress makes the meat taste worse

Even lions have been known to suffocate their prey before eating it by putting their mouth over its mouth. Lions are move evolved than chinks.

It reflects your morality.

>humane ways
Lad, animals that get slaughtered for food are always going to feel some pain regardless. Dying is painful. There are no "humane ways" to kill.
That aside though, I don't see why that gook didn't kill the dog before boiling it. Meat from mammals that die in pain and afraid is garbage.

Chinese sailors are human.

>humane ways to dispatch animals
>implying the meat industry isn't barbaric

imagine being this blue-pilled

get the fuck off Sup Forums, even plebbitors aren't this retarded

I fully agree.
But i dont like my meat brutally tortured before it died.
Those morons actually believe the meat is better when an animal has suffered the most before dying.

Complete opposite, Jose. But keep telling your squatty fat-ass whores that terrified dog meat is better. Makes it easier for us to catch them.

Neither animal has the intelligence for it to make a difference the point is it displays a lack of empathy.

>actually believing that lions do this out of a desire to kill mercifully
Please tell me you're not this dumb.

Escape Chinese hell by printing your own suicide machine
infowars.com/3d-printed-suicide-machines-will-usher-in-a-silent-genocide/

If this happened in the UK he would be lynched and i'm not even joking.

Halal and Kosher slaughter is the most humane procedure that a man and his knife can deliver.

Well lets do an experiment, you get boiled alive and i’ll get shot point blank in the temple and we’ll see on the other side which was more painful.

R A R E
A
R
E

RARE

He is just giving him a bath

I have a dog, and I would almost say I would not at a dog, unless i am literally starving to death...but just because this is a foreign concept does not make it wrong you eat elk, pig chicken or cow.

Animals are for eating

>2 seconds off

just

It does not matter because they both died in the end.

>dude let's slit its throat, it won't feel anything
Should we slit your throat to test this fun theory, user ?

what displays lack of empathy is the fact you defend the dog and not the cow

This. Why do you think stealth is such an important part of hunting? The moment all that adrenaline gets pumped in, the meat is tougher and more gristly.

chinks are the niggers of asia and they're probably the most unsympathetic subhumans on the planet

Beats being boiled alive, to be quite frank with you.

that you cant understand the difference indicates you dont comprehend empathy

Cows arnt being boiled alive in a wok

Ever visited a slaughterhouse ? You'll have a fun time admiring how all these workers are so focused on making sure the animals don't feel pain.
Stop deluding yourself you fucking idiot.

No it doesn't. Humans are under no moral obligation to treat animals "humanely". The entire concept is completely absurd. Animals are not humans.

i wish i can do that to all stormfags here.

>animals that get slaughtered for food are always going to feel some pain regardless

There is a difference in being slowly boiled to death and an electric shock that instantly kills it.

I get that all animals are food, regardless if its a cow or a dog. But that shit is just fucked up and unnecessary.

No it does not, it's the exact opposite. This is exactly why when you go hunting you're supposed to shoot for your prey's vital organs. Killing them immediately and completely unaware is the only way to obtain good venison.

I dont know about france but here they are rendered unconcious by stunning. Dont project your failed state animal welfare onto other nations, we’re not all french.

Yeah, true. But it's clearly not the most humane procedure. Even with a knife, actually. You'd be better off stabbing the lower part of the brain, much quicker.

Norway supports Israel in your defensive war against ISLAMIC INVADERS

We love Israel here

it's part of the entertainment

don't like to watch this one, its too sad

Unless I'm wrong they don't use electric shock to kill them. They use a pneumatic press to drive a nail into the animal's brain.

i agree with this based frog. dog lovers think they are morally superior to everyone else because they love "animals" but in reality if they saw what these chinks are doing in real life they would do nothing about it and probably join them. dog lovers are literally keyboard warriors

Please try.

>here they are rendered unconscious by stunning
Here too, theoretically. Works about 50% of the time. When it doesn't, the animal gets hacked to pieces while still alive, and no one gives a shit.

Life is cheap in China, they dont even treat humans much better, its the same in most Asians countries with the exception of Japan.

MEDIUM RARE

Speaking of which

Here's another

Thank you brother.

It indicates the level of empathy which is a (desirable) trait of high trust societies. Also whites treat dogs better because we use(d) them as co-operative hunting tools which elevates them above cows and other prey (and chinks of course)

They think it tastes better when tortoured because of adrenaline etc

The hot water is supposed to kill it by frying its brain but i agree it is barbaric

Indeed, it is only human to be cruel. A animal has no satisfaction in suffering, a hyena starting to eat only the extremities is simply ensuring the freshness of the meat for the pack. Orcas do not play volleyball with seals and walruses for their own sadistic glee, they do this to teach their progeny appropriate hunting methods. Are we the same, maybe?

If you wanna argue technicals its safe to say the dog was in shock and didn't feel much of anything. The niceties of death are are really new western phenomenon THAT btw where perpetuated by liberals. Might is right and morality is relative nature certainly dose not give fuck.

>a Leopard being """"inhumane""""
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VjuHYvieJlw

If you wanna make a argument about the moral duty or superiority of humans your wrong.

Who is arguing that dogs cant be eaten? No one.. its the methods used to kill. Meat is meat whether its a dog or not, but no animal deserves to be boiled alive.

>that filename
Go fuck yourself you cruel cunt

We like your products. We do not like to be sold counterfeit products.

This is why we are being flooded by the third world. Also vegans and other fag movements.

Even a pneumatic pressed nail to the brain sounds better than being boiled alive.
As far as i know they use electric shocks in the Netherlands. We dont have cows here.

its a dead fucking eel u retards i bet it tastes delicious its beheaded and skin taken off fucking reddit tier retards wtf are they supposed to do give it a fucking funeral before eating

Of course, but it changes the perception others have of you. Such an attitude makes you appear unable to responsibility handle authority over others or work effectively with others.

>inb4 I don't cur wut other ppl thnk, it doesn't matter

Reality begs to differ.

Can't decide whats happening here. some have argued the dog is just getting deloused. But I'm not convinced. Why would a poor chink bother to delouse a dog? They rarely keep them as pets. However the space under the wok seems too small to maintain a fire such that the dog could be boiled alive. He might be trying to boil the dog for dinner but fucking it up.

White people only gas dogs like Jews. Why aren’t we sending this food stuffs to China instead of burying it in mass graves?

Is that a hot dog?

>Who is arguing that dogs cant be eaten?

literally everyone in a chink hate thread excluding this one because doggo webms always pop up. this is one of the few times ive seen actual arguments defending eating dogs because these threads are usually so biased

Are you retarded? No amount of shock will stop you feeling the pain of boiling liquid covering your body. Nature might not give a fuck, but humans posses empathy and intelligence atleast some of us do and a want to not cause unnecessary suffering when there are other methods that are quick and effective. Edge lord faggot.

I prefer mine blue rare. Just barely above raw. take it in thin strips.

animals dont make decisions humans do but neither have any free will if that's what you're getting at
no that is a result of economics and propaganda, look at the past (even pre1950) and consider whether any white society would have done what we are doing now

That's a big ass fish, what is it?

>Animals are not humans.
humans are animals though. We can empathize with them, and we have the means to reduce animal suffering, It would be moral for us to pursue this goal.

It is unnatural to feel empathy for creatures who aren't members of our own species. People who do so are just seeing human traits in non-human beasts, which is a mental disorder.
Seek professional help.

We are on the same continuum for what we do to other animals than dogs. But yes, that is abhorrent and they are disgusting people.

I mean hunger makes a man act like an animal, the hunger was so great in China that they became common and even traditions, eating dogs. The advocate of the devil says that dogs are too loved in the western world, which is probably true.

>Leaf education
That's an endangered whale shark

I'd be equally ticked off if they were boiling a fucking cow alive too...

Well said.

>How to fail at simple tasks: By anonymous.

>free will
Tell me more.

All those equating dogs to "any other animal" and wondering why people are getting mad at the Chinese killing them in unimaginably painful ways for food are forgetting one thing-

Dogs aren't natural. Human beings created Canis familiaris for the dedicated purpose of utility and companionship. They weren't bred to be food, they were bred to guard our families and hunt with us and be our friends. Over thousands of years we altered their behavior at the genetic level to instill unquestioning love and loyalty in them.

And the Chinese response? Boil them alive in a wok.