Reminder that S3 will ruin this 10/10 ending

Reminder that S3 will ruin this 10/10 ending.

Don't worry, if it comes to that we can just pretend it never happened, as per usual.

>traitors and hypocrites like Ohgi, Kallen, etc. get a happy end
>actual genocide by Viletta, Cornelia, etc. is forgotten and they get off scot-free
>CC, Lelouch and Suzaku who actually did nothing wrong get the shaft
It's a shit ending

But what if we ignore it and new best girl appears but then in best girl threads nobody even mentions her, even though she's superior to the entire female cast?

>anyone being superior to CC
No way.

People here don't like season 2? I understand it lacks some of the emotional weight, but it was ok

I dislike season 2 because best girl got cucked.
Anons in Shinka threads and the occasional general pretend she does not exist.

>ruin
I just want some closure

Milly is best girl big milk jugs

Code geass is overrated I don't see why Sup Forums jerks off to it so hard

>CC did nothing worng

I hate Kallen and Ohgi so much

Is it even confirmed to be a TV series? Couldn't it be a movie/movie series?

sounds like real world

what did she do?
>inb4 mao
He went and became a crazy bastard. There wasn't any way to disable geass and she didn't want to kill him and he was troubling her way too much.

I loved how Nina became an even bigger murderer than Lelouch

Doing three recap movies just for subsequent movies seems kinda stupid

Not really. It can be a movie as the movies are profitable more.

R2 ending literally was the perfect closure

She kept Lelouch in the dark about everything in R1 and most of R2. Such as everything about his mother that he was trying to get answers for, the fact that Charles had Geass (which would have really threw a wrench in his endgame plan in R1 to meet with the Emperor in person), or that V2 exists.

It was a closure for lelouch but it wouldn't work properly no matter how you look at it.

One of the core points for ZR was to make himself look even bad than Euphy so that people won't remember her anymore but it doesn't work like that.
If anything people would shit on her even more because she was a sister to lelouch.

To be honest I believe she thought he was having fun with this journey of his so she didn't wan't to ruin it by spoiling shit to him.
And well until the second part of R2 where he get to know her real wish, her only agenda was that she could push the code on him and die.
Lelouch killed Marianne and Charles that easily in the episode so I think he was just using her death as an excuse to get revenge on charles. He didn't seem so happy to meet his own mother after all.
Well you might have a point in regard to charles' geass or vv's existence but still she wasn't really try to influence his journey unless he found info on his own and demanded answers for them.
CC only become a partner to him after EP 15. Up until that point she was just an accomplice/enabler to him.

Please stop with this meme.
Lelouch being actually dead or alive has absolutely ZERO importance to the ending.

What makes the ending emotional is his sacrifice. If that wasn't real and it was just another ebin ploy it diminishes the impact,

Nunnally probably ended up killing about as many people as Lelouch if not more since she personally fired the FLEIJAs rather than mostly commanding others to kill.

>anyone being superior to a meme character
Hardly surprising.

I like butthurt posts like this one.

>responding to bait

not an argument

That's not a rebuttal.

Well I like butthurt posts, everyone likes them
>why won't you post seriously against butthurt/bait posts
nope, no need to.

>What makes the ending emotional is his sacrifice.
Even if he resurrected he still got fucking impaled, the sacrifice is still there

>If that wasn't real and it was just another ebin ploy it diminishes the impact,
There's no need for any ploy. He could actually have gained the Code without even realizing it

sunrise gotta make money somehow.
blame lack of original writers.

Here's the thing, at the end of R2 Lelouch achieved his goal of creating a perfect world without war for his sister to live in. So unless the next season is a SoL Highschool Comedy it kinda ruins everything he struggled for

This.
We don't really need another season, if you really want more shit set in the Code Geass universe, give us some prequels or something.

The emotion of the scene stems not from the fact the he got seriously hurt, but from the fact that he gave up his life. That's the ultimate sacrifice and therefore the most powerful form of redemption.

>There's no need for any ploy. He could actually have gained the Code without even realizing it

Yeah, that is the only reasonable way to go about it. It will still damage the ending, but it won't outright destroy its significance.

Guys, there can't be a world without war no matter how you see it.
Conflict is a part of human nature. Even now we still have wars/terrorism and all.

Also I'm sure the countries in the CG would would like to get revenge on the Brit Empire given the chance.
No way killing just Lelouch would make them feel better.
I'd expect the whole Brit dynasty to be fucking hated and Schnizel, Nunnally, Cornelia and the others getting killed brutally by the mobs if they were real.
Also The empire will need to pay insane sums for the colonization of the former areas.

Might as well ask here. Are there any other additional picture dramas on top of the ones in the BDs for each season aside from Kiseki no Birthday and Nunnally in Wonderland?

>I'd expect the whole Brit dynasty to be fucking hated

There's no Brit dynasty anymore, they all got FLEIJA'd

Nunnally is still alive for example.

I wonder about that, losing her brother and knowing that Spinzaku was the one who killed him might have been too much, she probably sudoku'd after that.

Good point, was actually thinking baout adding that to my post. Sure it's pretty much a Utopia and in reality that piece would crumble within weaks.
Though R2 left on a note, that that Utopia was there to last and showing that it was all for nothing would kinda make the previous 50 episodes be for nothing.

Dunno some things just don't need a sequel

>Guys, there can't be a world without war no matter how you see it.
To be honest, Damocles might have worked.
There'd still be small scale conflicts and eventually people would try to destroy it but nothing is going to stop war quite like the threat of antimatter nukes.

Was Schnizel going to live in Damocles and fire nukes when there was a war between two countries or what?

Still I think people would try to get a hold on the Damocles.
It is not an autonomous system and will need some human to control it, no?

It is not like it is some "neutral" being like the Sibly system that can live forever and decide who to kill or not and people would accept its decisions, so they will want to be the one that fires the nukes around.

It doesn't really need to be an utopia, just a world veritably more just than that under the Britannian rule. They were vague enough as to what kind of world Lelouch was expecting to achieve, so unless it's an all-out world war they might be able to write a good conflict that doesn't seem like it's shitting all over the ending.

What did Kallen do wrong? I can understand hating Ohgi, Viletta, and Cornelia, but Kallen? She's a good girl.

Where's my ninja meido bros at?

>Was Schnizel going to live in Damocles and fire nukes when there was a war between two countries or what?

I think this was the idea. Presumably everyone on board when it ascended would have stayed there forever and Schneizel would have decided where and when to nuke. There would probably be occasional resupply ships coming in, which rebels would no doubt take advantage of. Like I said it wouldn't last forever, but it would work way better than the stupid Zero Requiem and for far longer.

she's annoying, not like naive, cute annoying like Euphy, but rebellious teenager in love annoying.

Lelouch asked her to live instead of going kamikaze for his ambitions.

It's been ages since I've watched R2. Why did Lelouch throw Lloyd and the rest of them in jail at the end? Weren't Lloyd and Cecile in on the Zero Requiem?

Just rewatched it recently.

Xingke took out Avalon's float engine and entered the ship. Lelouch went off in his knightmare with the anit-fleija and told Llyod, Cecile, and ninja meido (plus some nobodies) to do their final plan, which was to meet up with Xingke alongside the world leader hostages and pretend that Lelouch forced them to work for him. Because of this "betrayal" Lelouch gave them execution or prison, and knowing what he planned they just took prison, he and they knew it wouldn't be for long anyway.

I see, thanks.

She reminds me of Sakura.
Also she was literally setting herself up as Shirley v2.

She's too much of a jealous cock-thirsty hoe. She still manages to be likable enough, though.

But he did give up his life.
Even if he survived because Code, he was planning to completely give up his life as Lelouch, and never meet any of his friends or family again, probably.

Well he will most likely drop his name and go around as RR now. Or maybe VV?

If he chooses a C.C. like name, it will be R.R. or maybe L.L., though the latter is extremely unlikely.
I kind of doubt it, though.

It's fine, you can just assume the new season/movie will be based off of the recap movies, and then you can just have TV canon and Movie canon.

>arguing about the definition of death

We Umineko now? Anyways, that isn't nearly as heroic and touching. The finality is what makes it great. Him going 'Whatever, Imma just duck these niggas for the rest of my life and chill in the countryside' isn't nearly as poignant.

His whole purpose in life was Nunnaly, the fact that he willingly abandoned her forever, and in fact denied her his own company for her own good and the good of the world is a pretty big price, user.
If he really wanted to, he could've defeated Shneizel and the Black Knights without playing the BEG's role and actually stayed emperor, it just would've taken longer and possibly more losses and more lasting conflict.
But he chose to walk his own path.
As he said, because Nunnaly decided to live by her own path, he would do so as well.

It's not just hermithood that Lelouch chose.
He also made sure that his name would forever be remembered as one of the greatest evils in history.

>tfw you'll never marry Cecile

How does it ruin anything?

We all know he is in the suitcase.

And Suzaku is the cart driver.

>dat solitude

He was already on that path when decided to use geass on her. Completely separating himself from her, and from his best friend is kind of extreme, and indeed a pretty heavy price, but that's nothing one cannot get over given enough time.

The point is, no matter what kind of sacrifice you imagine, it doesn't measure up to dying. Plus him knowing he would survive would mean he cucked Suzaku out of his life while he could still salvage his own.

Lelouch brain has been transplanted to women body

Noice

As long as it washes away the shitstain that was Akito, I'm fine with that

Akito had no flying KMFs that already makes it better than R2

well she let lelouch get captured by suzaku when in the beginning zero already said he wasn't japanese. so I dont know what the big shock was, and then when they knew they were fucked without him and went to get him had the gall to act like she was the victim.

Update!!ALART!!!1ALART!11!!
CLOVIS HAS BEEN SPOTTED. CONFIRMED ALIVE.

Currently selling his artwork at a flea market.

Was he our guy all along?

She's just a pretty dumb slut, that's kind of her shtick

when she said "I'll follow zero but not you lelouch" really did its job to drive this point home.

Kallen having Lelouch's babies will make any ending a 11/10 ending.

>What did Kallen do wrong?
Nothing. Anons use to confuse their stupidity with wits.

Fuck you, you hate Akito because it had no "letrainwreck" bullshit and was actually good with some of the best mecha action this decade.

>was actually good with some of the best mecha action this decade.
thats what you use for your argument?

Cuz fuck you contrarian

>wanting ugly hapa children

>race mixing

no thanks

Lelouch already has Elliot Rodger tendencies, imagine what his half asian son would be like

Well, I do hope you're right

i'd be cool with this.