Berserk would've been better if Guts is a female

Berserk would've been better if Guts is a female.

>that "armor"
vomited in my corn flakes

>cornflakes

Die normie

still gay

>loses her hymen to a giga nigga as a tiny loli
Yeah, if you're a cuck.

no

How much of it would change? Would Griffith have raped Guts instead of Casca? Would everyone get a genderswap? You can't just change an aspect of the story and not consider the what would happen as a result.

Fun fact, fujoshits would prefer to see Guts getting raped instead of Casca.

>normie
Hello crossboarder.

It might have become like Xena series
Female Guts and Casca would be dykes though

I'd rather Guts die and Casca take his place as the Berserker. It would be nice if she also got swole like the chick in OP through endless fighting.

No, it would have been just another piece of shit virgin's wet dream anime that I would have glossed over then.

>turn a male into a female
>make the outfit 10x sluttier
guys are pathetic

>that arm to handle thickness ratio
>non existent stomach muscles
>no jaw like an anvil
>armour

>non existent stomach muscles
This is the biggest travesty.

I know right, look at those sharp elbows.

2/10 would not bang amirite?

what if they already wore next to nothing

Can't even compare.
11/10 would get tenderly loved by, no bromo

The irony is that the OP image is better drawn than anything that Miura has made in almost a decade

Guts' armor is a masturbatory fantasy too, just a violent one.
You should consider why you are focused on the outfit and what that implies.

Gut's normal outfit actually has a decent basis in reality. It's mostly the small details that are wrong, but the general setup is pretty reasonable, if a bit tryhard.

you're pretty daft aren't you?

there's a difference between OP image which is some rando artist takes like 6 months to work on, and between a serialized manga that requires an artist to be constantly working on multipul pages

when OP artist is forced to produce multiple pages per month then get back to us

>when OP artist is forced to produce multiple pages per month then get back to us
When Miura is forced to produce multiple pages a month, then get back to me.

you're pretty punk aren't you?

there's a difference between OP image which is some rando artist who has no resources, and between a serialized manga that enables a living corpset to be constantly working on multipul pages

when OP artist isn' also working at taco bell full time then get back to us

Berserk would have been better if it ended 15 years ago.

No.
I like my manly sweaty men wield big swords

>Humans are sexual creatures and are motivated most fundamentally by the biological drive to reproduce
>"Omg zguys are all such lowlife pathedic parverts DXxxxxx"

What if instead, Griffith had been a girl?

This is the future of Sup Forums, where bored anons make boring shitpost bait magnet threads because their own life is so utterly dull and boring, they make repeated boring shitpost threads.

And then they'll use the quote function for greentexting.

Go be a hopeless virgin in some other thread

I can assure you women are more pathetic.

>lmao its human nature!!
boy PLEASE male artists that do shit like sluttify mtf bends just wanna draw tits and fap there's no deep reason behind it shut up.

then it's ok

The future is already here m8

Internet and social media were a mistake.

>diminutive noun into all caps emphasis

Lurk more, you're triggering my autism you prepubescent bitch.
Or more preferably, fuck off to Reddit where you can pretend to be a girl and get gold stars there.

>not noticing the Satan Tris
>Sup Forums has become more disgusting lately

We should kick them back on their boards

>lurk more
>fuck off to reddit
you're TRYING so HARD to fit IN lol

Most things are better with R63 to be honest

Feminist landwhales would do everything they could to fuck it up.

Then the SACRIFICE scene would have been 200% better

And the 'Griffith did nothing' wrong fags would be alot louder

We'd all be screaming at Gutts to bone femGriffith, and though I like Casca, there'd be a shitton of complaining about "best girl losing to worst" just like there always is when you have this sort of villainess-hero-heroine love triangle.

Then it would have been incredibly stupid.

I wouldn't give a shit if Guts were dressing slutty

It would have been a lot better. Current Guts is nothing more than a pathetic cuckold, making him female would have fixed that issue.

Well this scene just got a whole lot better.

>X would've been better if [MC] is a female

No shit

You die, waifufag.

If Guts were female then everyone would bitch about Casca and her jealousy over Griffith and Guts. Also Griffith doesn't get jealous of Casca and Guts after his torture and uses the behelit later.

The west already did it, it's called Xena.

What if Guts was the one who got raped into retardation and Caska was the MC of post Golden Age Arcs?

where I can find this?

In the tankobon of course.

Berserk Prototype

OMFG this is the real prototype. Griffith was a loli, that explains everything

lol no

>Berserk would've been better if Guts is a female.

So Tales of Berseria?

>black
she's tan

caska is good at killing humans she cant stand up to an apostle unless it was maybe a small one

unless she gets a magic apostle slaying feather that kills 1000 apostles just by waving it and um it lets her fly and she not afraid of anything except my dad

This guy got the joke

Female!Griffith would have given Male!Casca a mind breaking blowjob while Female!Guts watched.

> lesbian rape
hot

I can't be fucked making a thread over it, but has the Blu Ray come out yet?

I've been looking around for the Blu Ray and Dub but can't even find any information on it whatsoever.

When is the new chapter suppose to come out?

You're not going deep enough user.

What if Male Guts was raped by Griffith in front of Casca?
What if Guts was the one turned mentally unstable and Casca had to take care of him even during her pregnancy?
How would the story have gone on if it was Casca taking the lead role for X chapters?

I'm sure feminists would eat this right up.

No.

Good thing I said "almost" a decade, right?

November 2016

Nah
How about this tho?

That aint better tho.

It's the mediocre master Miura. Tons of detail, but that face is fucked up. Unless Guts has recently been punched so hard his entire face is now crooked.

I wish Casca if she is healed became a bad ass like this again.

Even if she was twice as good as she was in her prime, she'd still be as useless as Isidro.

Berserk should have finished at the eclipse.

Isn't new artwork, just a re-release.

>been punched so hard his entire face is now crooked
he's been punched harder than that

With magical items....
And the brand....
And all her experience
I wouldn't be surprised if she began to grow a beast of darkness herself. I wonder what it would look like...

It's for the anime's blu ray release, this is vol 1's cover, it's a lot shittier

she's much closer to serpico
>ripped femto's tongue off
>guts' sword on the hill
pretty gud, except for the beherit sword. what the hell is up with that?

With all that, she'd just be a worse Serpico.
Like, a way worse Serpico.

Make the loincloth larger and he would look like a classic barbarian hero

I'd call Casca closer skill wise to Isidro than Serpico.

Not to shit on Casca, but Serpico is just that good. She was noticably worse than Griffith, who couldn't hold a candle to Guts before he went off to train for a year, whereas Serpico does much better against Guts NOW.

the only advantage serpico has is that he's very low profile and generally doesn't seem like a threat until the very last moment
>Serpico does much better against Guts NOW
griffith fought guts in open fields, with lots of room for guts to swing his sword. serpico only ever fought him in a place where guts was severely hindered and even then, he didn't fight him head on

Shindol ?

So let me get this straight.
You think that Griffith, who lost to a 17 year old Guts who wasn't even trying to kill him in a single blow, is better than someone who has not only fought Guts multiple times, but has constantly been on the death end of the Dragonslayer and has not only avoided being killed, but has actually scored hits while doing it?

Serpico is smart, and uses his surroundings to his advantage, but he's still easily one of the most skilled humans in the series.

To Isidro, who has trouble fighting pirates, but did manage to beat a troll leader. Yeah I don't think so, Casca can defiantly hold her own especially with the brand, magical items, and skill she has acquired. That is not to say she is going to slay high tier apostles left and right, but I think she would defiantly do damage especial if she turns out like the picture and more crazy ptsd rage induced. Guts did once say he is happy to find a women to have his back I think that is exactly what she will be able to do now(if she gets healed).

>Femme Guts
>Not looking like Zarya from Overwatch with a scare and black hair

Guts even says so in their first fight.

What's up with Kars ass? It looks like a bag.

yes, but only one page

What if Griffith raped Guts instead of Casca?

they'd live happily ever after, with guts mindbroken and casca loyal

>implying he didn't want to
>implying he would like that after his childhood trauma

If Guts is a female, the show would have been called Claymore and ended shittily.

Post your favorite scenes.

Well Sup Forums?

You know I can tell that you're both underaged and Berserk was your first non-shounen manga?