FUCK the ending to this show. Taiga said she was on good terms with her mom...

FUCK the ending to this show. Taiga said she was on good terms with her mom, so there was no reason for her mom to act like a total bitch when seeing her again. I get that Minori wants her friend to be safe but really? Her life's savings? What about all that shit she said about backing off and letting people find their own happiness? What the fuck was she planning to do from then on? Because you can't go to college without a penny to your god damn name. And if Taiga was so happy that she had finally found a place where she belonged and felt like she was a part of Ryuji's family, why the hell would she just through it all away and leave to go be with her bitch of a mom without even saying goodbye? And to add the cherry onto the shit heap, why the fuck did she headbutt him after he said he loved her? He hasn't seem her for goddamn months and still loved her, so she drops her dere completely and goes right back to being tsun? What the FUCK is character development, amirite? Kind of fucking ruins the moment. Hell, if they showed just a few more minutes of interaction between them, they could've ended it on a sweeter note and it wouldn't have left as sour of a taste as it did. The journey was enjoyable, but the destination sucked ass. Minori best girl.

Also, Toradora thead.

I think her acting tsun was just because she was so nervous after not seeing him for so long, but didn't it show her acting bashful after head butting him?

If you count her saying "What are saying embarrassing stuff like that for?!" two seconds before the episode ends then sure, she was acting "bashful."

I do

My point still stands on everything else though.

First 8-9 episodes (including the first episode of the beach house arc) were a 9.5/10 easy, impeccable show. Then the pacing dies, the story arcs start to lose their drive, too much time is wasted on Taigas father, glass-guys waifu leaving for the US and Christmas. This results in the last episodes feeling incredibly rushed. Episode 21 is the high point of the second half, with 22-25 just feeling wrong. The show lacked proper closure on almost all its characters. I really dont get why this show is as well received as it is. It basically peaked after 1/3rd of the episodes. The implications that a romantic relationship between Ryuji and Taiga is being developed show up as early as episode and somewhat peak at the end of the first episode of their beach house trip. Then it stagnates so goddamn hard it blows my mind.

the ending was good nigga

>ending with worst girl

the whole drama was made by her.

>Taiga
>Worst girl
opinion discarded

i feel like if they didn't foreshadow the taiga and ryuji relationship so early in the show then the middle section wouldn't have felt like such a waste of time

>didn't foreshadow
>the show is literally called tiger dragon

just because they are the two main characters doesn't mean they have to be romantically involved with each other

Probably. They went from "hes mine no one touch him" and "would probably not that bad to be married to you after all" to "nothing happens for 10 episodes.

I think what he means is the development of the relationship, not the fact that both of them will end up together. That was obvious after episode 1. The problem is that the first 8-9 episodes had a certain drive, they developed their relationship rather quickly. Especially the pool and first episode of the beach house arc. But then it just falls off a cliff.

The main issue with the show is the sudden script change at the end to make minorin in love with ryuuji which completely fucks up everything after that. Any complaints beyond that that are probably nitpicking.

Has it just been the same guy making these butthurt threads about the ending all these years?

I dropped the show when the nerd dyed his hair for the dumbest reason, and then everyone started getting on his case as if it was the equivalent of doing drugs.

I agree for the most part here, though my opinions on the boat house trip and the girl leaving for the US and such is inverted. The entire boathouse stuff started boring the crap out of me a around when Minori started spouting that pseudo-deep ghost metaphor bollocks, but the plot with Glasses' love for the student council president, from how they met int he flashback to his confession to her reactions to her getting beat up by taiga [best scene of the whole damn show] to the emotional climax, it was the most interesting part of the last two thirds of the show. Ended up being more interesting and likable as a love story that the titular one considering how poorly that ended.

OP here. I just finished this. Glad to know other people hated it though
Fucking this

Thanks for reminding me. I remember that shit pissed me off too.

Ami best girl though

Acceptable taste

Not sure why anyone considers this a good let alone the best romance. It was a fine show but damn was the romance aspect handled horribly

Sure user, literally only one person on Sup Forums dislikes the ending to Toradora.

>being this retarded