Accelerator on the front page!

Accelerator on the front page!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BUrT6j25gY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Accelerator a virgin?

Science dictates yes.

when will based god Sup Forumsccelerator become relevant again?

Dont worry, Sup Forums still loss.

Is Sup Forums still awful at divegrass? I've not been keeping up.

Right now, Sup Forums in fetus.

It's the worst it's ever been.

We're at rock bottom. A friendly is about to start, not that it matters.

They got shutout big time last year.

Not for long.

1-0 win. I guess this can be a raildex thread now.

Legends says that when Index 3 happens he will appear again
So never

If the march volume is NT18 we may get an announcement at the spring fes

Its probably gonna be an Index pachinko

Please no. Dengeki just needs to give us more anime, in this priority:
Index 3 > HO 2 > Blood Sign > Accel

Please no. We already have whatever the fuck this is.
youtube.com/watch?v=3BUrT6j25gY&feature=youtu.be

I wonder if Estelle is going to die or just disappear once her arc is over in a few chapters. It's a shame that Accel is set when it is, since Estelle has to go in some way quite soon. Maybe Accel has been absent from the novels for so long because Kamachi is freeing up some space for him to go on adventures with Estelle after the manga timeskips to NT?

I'm not sure if I want Accel to cover 0930/Battle Royale/DRAGON/WW3 or not. It'd be pretty cool to see the non-animated parts in a visual medium for the first time, but I'd also want to see some new content. Plus WW3 would need some set up from Touma's perspective for it to make sense.

Pretty sure this is the year of Blood Sign. They might want to satiate Index fans to prevent the backlash that HO got by doing a few OVAs or maybe a single cour of Accel or Railgun but I doubt they're going to come out with a full 2 cour season 3 of Index any time soon.

>Estelle dying
Hishigata will be the only casualty by the end of this arc unless he has a Rakko-style asspull survival. Killing off the girl that is carrying not one but two manga isn't a good idea. Honestly I don't mind if they skip the major OT arcs, they'll already be covered by the Index manga and with better art anyways.

>Index 3 happens
>Battly Royal and DRAGON cut out to fit
>stops right before WW3

Fitting all of 14-22 into a season would fuck up the pacing

Just skip the battle royale, no one will miss it.

Actually, the more I think about it we can easily reach NT in season 3. All we need to do is remove everything related to Accelerator and Hamazura. They're holding Touma's story back.

It could work, not joking. Just make an Accel anime side-by-side with Index 3, first arc is the manga arc, ant then adapt Battle Royale and DRAGON, while Index 3 skips it, referencing the Accel anime. Then when both finished before WW3, make it a movie, like Endymion, and call it Index-Accel crossover.

I think doing an Accel adaptation now, with the first cour and a bit being manga adaptation and the last 10 or so episodes being battle royale then DRAGON would be the best way to cut content down for S3. Not that it'll happen, but that's how I would do it.