FACEBOOK NO!!!

FACEBOOK NO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/women-are-getting-banned-from-facebook-for-calling-men-scum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Mark Zucc /our boi/ now?

You should be able to say white men are scum as well as say black people are trash.

No, but it is hillarious to see the communist censorship coming back around to bite the left in the ass. These idiots have no fucking clue. Commies do not tolerate any dissent from the left or the right.

About time! I've been reporting people who have been doing this for YEARS and every time I would get a reply from Faceberg saying "We're sorry you were offended but this doesn't go against our company guidelines"
No matter how vile the shit was, which was mostly just blatant racism against whites calling them Eurangatangs and saying they should all be killed. It's about time we see some real equality on Facebork

when the censorship backfires

AI is our people.

I don't like this "being part of a protected class" bullshit at all. If those stupid washed up ugly whores want to call white men trash, then so be it, that's their right.

PRESIDENT
Z U C C

2 0 2 0

kek, the left just realized they don't like censorship

rhymes with fuck, but he can't suck, that's why, he's just zuck

Good. I blame double standards in social media for teaching an entire generation of millennials that it's okay to spread hate speech about white men.

This
Fucking twats, the lot of them

PROTECTING WHITE MEN??? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT SLAVERY???

O yes bitch you know the drill, tits or gtfo.

What is slavery? Sounds like the holohoax.

Yeah, but if women are allowed say "men are scum", you should also be allowed to say "niggers are scum". Which, I mean, you SHOULD be allowed to do, but you aren't, so at least apparently fb is banning fairly now.

cuck

You forgot the link
thedailybeast.com/women-are-getting-banned-from-facebook-for-calling-men-scum

I wish no one was a (((protected group))) but its better that everyone is rather than some people are.

You get it. Ever wonder why AI turns sexist and racist whenever left to its own devices?