What is with sarcuck?

hooktube.com/watch?v=1hKc14rzheg

I used to think he was an entry-level redpill but he's gotten really shitty recently. defending Kuck and REEE, completely ignorant on race and IQ: what to do with the alt-centrist problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zS7BX6lBRs4
youtube.com/watch?v=R3kugobzEqM&bpctr=1512419058
youtube.com/watch?v=F663p9sxprg
twitter.com/BravingRuin
twitter.com/Cedarwooded
youtube.com/watch?v=7cWNDbXFKIk
i.4cdn.org/gif/1512396043741.webm
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/937758276112060416
twitter.com/Cedarwooded/status/937790352051728384
youtube.com/watch?v=xJ20AzJBji4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Benjamin#Religious_views
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're ignorant on race and IQ

You're also ignorant on the relationship between the individual and the collective

Also you're a fucking faggot

what is he even talking about? who is in the wrong here, I don't get it.

Him and the "AntiSJW" youtubers feel attacked by the Alt Rite boogeyman so hard that they start leaning towards communism just to be contrarian so they aren't on the ebil nazis side

He's not ignorant on race and IQ. He's 1/4th nigger.

He's never going to agree to be deported from the UK to Africa because he would be eaten alive by the wild niggers there.

You're asking for your enemies to be intellectual honest. They won't.

Liberals get the bullet, too :^)

Daily reminder that Sargoy of Mossad and Cuck and Low T have ZERO moral high-ground. If anything, they deserved much worse

Came here to say this. Sargon is also a man who doesn't care what happens after he dies, despite having a child. He has said this multiple times (with Millennial Woes and recently Jean-François Gariepy). Muh individualism

>Speaking of child

A cuck and a quadroon. No wonder he is so against whites having control of their own countries

This is what happened

youtube.com/watch?v=zS7BX6lBRs4

It sounds like this is a very small and insignificant disagreement made to be a larger issue than it is.
From both sides.
I wouldn't make such a big deal out of it if I were you, or him.

But if you are referring to Kraut's ignorance about all races being equal, then sure I'm not on his side.
The mere thought that mother nature somehow gave a flying fuck about making the races equal is Disney tier of hilarious at best.

The two guys that managed to make thunderfoot quit the anti feminist scene after years of SJW hate being unable to do so

Thunderf00t is a bit of a weird situation still.

He is still against feminism, but he belongs to a particular branch that sees Christianity as a threat. This part never went away, he was sort of always like this.

He was momentarily in the anti feminist movement because feminists threatened his personal livelihood.

You won't get it unless you're following select channels.
first kraut
youtube.com/watch?v=R3kugobzEqM&bpctr=1512419058
then this
youtube.com/watch?v=F663p9sxprg
know who these guys are
twitter.com/BravingRuin
twitter.com/Cedarwooded
and then maybe you'll get what hes talking about.

> he belongs to a particular branch that sees Christianity as a threat.
No shit

oh boy maybe it's a good thing I don't follow these people anymore. It's all so tiresome, all this name calling and shit.

Rational Skeptic turns out to be atheism+

Wow what a surprise.

Fuck Sargon and kraut.

Also reading competence at 4:33 is like a 4th grader Sarcuck.

There not even part of the same groups in a lot of ways, just loose interactions from people who sort of hate eachother.

Sargoy is a smug insufferable cunt.

The amount of dishonesty he spews in five minutes is off the charts. Wew lad. Kike and Tea is rubbing off on him something fierce.

By that, I meant that he still is more on the left that Sargon.

Some youtuber called Kraut and Tea challenged race and IQ and got BTFO, and then his challenge video got taken down. sargoy reposted the video and the video I posted is him strawmanning the alt right and critics of the video, and concludes with "I don't care if race and IQ are real, le alt-right is literally just as bad as SJWs"

*than Sargon

Also a literal faggot demolished him

youtube.com/watch?v=7cWNDbXFKIk

>Be Kraut
>be a centrist cuck
>get anally destroyed (pun intended) by a en-cop that likes licking cocks

The Alt-Hype is also a faggot. Seriously though: why is the alt-right so gay?

>But if you are referring to Kraut's ignorance about all races being equal, then sure I'm not on his side.

This is what the whole argument is about, it's time to end the skeptic community once and for all. they went from being a necessity to a necessary evil to gatekeepers.

I wouldn't put justicar under that label, then again the label means pretty much nothing at all. as for gay identarians, the idea that an end all breeding war is a solution to most of our problems is not universally shared. Some would point to urban settlements with millions as a major problem with society. stop immigration, political break-up and controlled population might be their sediment.

He stunts his own growth. Doesn't like being challenged. Likes being the guys who has it all figured out. Etc. He sucks.

They are gay, just LARPers and shitposters. I'm just defending them because they are right in this case.

Now that you mention it, what is the next step? first it was the antifems, then the "skeptics", then the alt-right: what's next? unironic naziism/right libertarianism? is it time to leave the closet now?

We got plenty of NatSoc larpers in the USA. They are dead in the water. Alt-right core and Hoppe are as close as we can get to genuine far right politics. No chance we'd get another Hitler and Nazi movement that puts all the commies, faggots, kikes and gypsies into KZs. Sad!

He seems to be living in the past where atheists were seen as "rebels" fighting for truth, and not a bunch of resentful traitors trying to destroy their heritage.

>and concludes with "I don't care if race and IQ are real"
This is exactly what Molymeme said they would do when backed into a corner. Say that it's real but they don't care and dismiss it.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1512396043741.webm

>video get flagged
>"Who could be hind this? Hmmm I know zhe jews.. ah I mean the alt right!"

>I used to think he was an entry-level redpill but he's gotten really shitty recently.

If a person were innumerate would you start them with calculus? Of course not. It would be simple addition and subtraction, then expand to multiplication, etc. Baby steps.

Presumably you're at the algebra or calculus level, so why are you expecting to learn something new or to be entertained by addition and subtraction?

Frankly, it seems to be a waste of your time. And, if you are as intelligent as you think you are, you would spend your time wisely, wouldn't you?

Allow those who need the basics to learn the basics. Keep in mind, they need to be deprogrammed of all the years of (((diversity is strength))) and other kikery.

>le alt-right is literally just as bad as SJWs
tbf, you are

i mean, look at what you put in the white house

The liberal cocksucker is accusing us of false flagging the fuck out of him, fuck it maybe we should make him the martyr he so clearly wants to be.

It was a guy named lazia or something, possibly loosely associated with this place.

he always counter signals the alt right and any ethno nationalist for that matter any white one
he always made excuses for his little friends when they fuck up remember CANDID?
i think like Cato said they are useful idiots nothing more

Kraut and Tea tried to debunk race realism.
Lazia took down one of his videos
They blamed the altright when there wasnt even circumstantial evidence backing it up (none of the others were taken down)
Altright said they were full of shit and proved they dindu nuffin
Sargon is reeing over this

So, this lazia guy did it all on his own?
I mean, a single false report is enough to have a video taken away?

Seriously, i got no idea how broken the youtube report system is.

oh dont forget Woes proving to him that i was not the alt right and him agreeing with him only to turn back and do this

he has a discord he organized it from. Point is, no evidence, no prior history, no motive.

Skeptics literally acted like SJWs and all they can do is accuse everyone else of being like SJWs

he has specific complaints against two people in particular. braving ruin and david cedarwood for coming down on him for not making corrections, he claims that he tried too but youtube wouldn't let him edit certain descriptions on a limited state videos.
he did it with a discord group.

no he had help organized on discord
but one guy could do all of that by the way

well according to this video the guy did it with the help of his friends/followers on discord.

It took days though? It was out of limited state on Saturday

Speaking of Ruin and Cedarwood
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/937758276112060416

twitter.com/Cedarwooded/status/937790352051728384

thats his claim, i'm pretty sure sargon has it out for both of them, and even if hes telling the truth, hes probably not too concerned with this stuff.

did any one notice him going in his comment section and liking every one that sucks his dick i find it funny

I think David sent the superchat that got Sargon debating Jared Taylor...which ended poorly.

I remember a comment he liked "happy now david?"

all skeptic comments are the same. "You're an SJW because they also disagree with my daddy"

he has a habit of prioritizing at least a few favorable comments on pretty much every video.

Kraut? Yes. He's much like Varg in this regard. With the difference that even an literal loon like Varg has six children, home-schools them and lives off the grid. While Kraut is just a Agnlo-German mutt pseudo-intellectual with a posh accent, without children and an oil-driller who does nothing but shill for his own people becoming the minority in their own country. But he is also great at doxxing 19 year old girls, circle bullying them, getting them fired and ensuring they get death threats for months by his community.

Also a kidnapper of his own fans.

yeah but here there are like 8 and even in the ones that have high up votes he finds one that agrees with him and gives it a like
i find it a bit pathetic and very funny at the same time

Only like 2 skeptics have a single kid each

Sven from TRS has them matched all by himself.

Why does Sargon think "muh birthrates" means anything?

i meant sargon in his new video kraut i already knew all of that thanks tho

Yeah thats vaguely familiar, he seems to think they are thorns in his side and nothing more.

i think he's not in touch with himself anymore
he videos lately have been prettu subpar

Gas the fat cunt, hes a perfect example of the final flaws of liberalism; selfishness and individualism, funny thing is hes the same as "SJWs" (le horseshoe) because all he seems to care about is appealing moral, but then again he is a leftist

>lives off the grid
He's a welfare whore.

put a liberal, fascist, and communist in the same room, and all 3 will be calling the other 2 the same.

>implying anyone actually cares enough to think about the lives of their ancestors rather then what serves them in the current time.

I don't see any collectivists politicians trying to 'solve' the unsolvable problem of having a stable society without the next generation compleatly owerthrowing what the last generation worked for. Ideas are easy to catch, and hard to remove.

What most collectivists do is think about a society which they can live in, and that can survive long enough so they can die a peacfull death. Not long term solutions. Hence all the unstable authoritarian pandering. Everyone is fine with a civilization that lasts as long as rome, but thats hardly a solution when reality kills all achivments collectivists and individuals bring to the table. What survives are ideas. And the individual might aswell enjoy life on their terms and be proud of their own lifes story, rather then having to identify with a greater whole because they obviously lack the personal achviments and what to be part of someone elses.
Thats what all the worthless soldiers always do, follow a leader, they are forgotten, he lives on. As an individual.

Isn't. Lives of his music, rpg and books. Food from his farm

Why do you watch is shitty vids, nobody watches that shit.

King Lazia Cus
Interweb Kang on Jewtube

Complete bullshit, he and his wife sucks money of the french taxpayer

Come on now. He just did some good stuff a few days ago defending Trump against the British media and politicians.

No, it's complete bullshit that they are on welfare, shill

Don't you get it? Dude was probably compromised from the start. First they get into your good graces and become what is seen as the "leader" or "leaders" of a movement, then they subvert it. Look at the fucker. His entire visage should have yelled Mossad operative to you from the start.

Any source that he's a quarter nigger?

>He is still against feminism, but he belongs to a particular branch that sees Christianity as a threat.
Is there a "branch" which doesn't?
That kind of categorical thinking is insufficient anyways. You should know what you want and order the other political issues according to your main standpoint in a consistent manner.

What the fuck is hooktube and why am I just finding out about it?

You mean the greatest President in a generation?

This comment is why the Alt Right is not going anywhere. To fuckin childish, lack solid figureheads. And most your direct allies are attacked by infighting. You fucking retards are goung to fuck the white movement

lol Kraut is sniping at JF

youtube.com/watch?v=xJ20AzJBji4

>sargon is an ally

Not referring to him. Forgot to add that.

that is who we are talking about there tho. Where do you think you are?

>the book written by the existentialist Frenchman is dramatic and existentialist lol

Wow, how petty and disingenuous can someone be.

this has been a ongoing shitfest while he tries to purge certain sections of his audience.

He is losing subscribers and patreon money.

>Sup Forums is alt-right
No, we are not Alt-Faggots.
I just want to live in peace and yell at niggers.
call me a southern democrat

Fixed his wikipedia page to be factually accurate.

Noice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Benjamin#Religious_views

yeah but hes in no DSP situation, even if he loses 20k subscribers he'll still be good.

At this point we should simply be gassing anyone who is not a white nationalist or symphatizes with niggers and other undesirable kind, especially jews.

>It's real

Already got removed

Is he seriously using the term alt-left unironically?

>mfw the alt-right and SJWs join forces to destroy his life

is it true i know one of his kids isnt his but is it a POO?

Centrists are the biggest cucks, they offer no blood and will grandstand (or worse yet, claim initial support) when the winning side comes out victorious. Hitler predicted this.

Some more.

The sheer irony of this post. He must feel so good about attacking "collectivism", while Sargon liked his post so he can sponge upvotes from hundreds of other users.

Do these people have zero self-awareness?

They don't.

Sargon wouldn't even rape you.

Pretending to be blue-pilled while having shitty arguments is what you have to do to make yourself controlled opposition. You think he's blue-pilled because he does his job well. Once you take the smaller red pills he offers, suddenly you'll start to notice the moderate red pills he "tries to hide".
This is how you play the game.

>Do these people have zero self-awareness?
Lets see, Sargon raises a step-daughter while calling people cucks.
He talks about how ''''alt-right''' is triggered and calling them SJWs while he gets enraged and all emotional.
He defends Cuck & Low T for getting massflagged when a few months ago he got a girls channel shutdown as well as getting her fired.
Not even gonna get into the High-IQ fanbase of the enlightened individualist quadroon-skeptic. Plenty of self-awareness there, open your eyes my goy.