A man can cheat on his woman and still love her but a woman can't cheat on her man and still love him...

A man can cheat on his woman and still love her but a woman can't cheat on her man and still love him. I say this because while men do not have sex with emotions, women can't have sex without attaching emotions to it. This is the reason men simply need a place to have sex while women need a reason to have sex.

Men don't equate sex with love. That's what women will never understand. A man is having sex with you doesn't mean he loves you. For men, sex and love are two different things. That your man is cheating on you doesn't mean he has stopped loving you. But I can't say the same for women. Once a woman starts cheating on you, she has fallen for someone else and you people will never be the same again. That's why we discourage women, more than men, to stop cheating. They can't handle the emotional conflict that comes with cheating. That's the reason an observant man will notice that his woman is cheating on him once she starts doing it.

Women can't cheat on their partners with people they are not emotionally involved with. They attach emotions to everything. That's why you can't always trust their judgment. When a joke is cracked, most women who laugh are not laughing because the joke is funny but because they like the person who cracked the joke. If they don't like you, no matter how funny your joke, they won't laugh. But when a man laughs at a joke, it's because the joke is funny, not because he likes the comedian. We are not always sentimental and emotionally involved.

Every relationship I know begins to flounder once a woman cheats. There are many men who cheat on their partners but still show them love. But it is very hard to find a relationship in which a woman is cheating and things still remained the same.

You live in an imaginary world. Women have sex with guys they don't have an emotional connection with all the time. It's all the same.

U a whore man or woman stfu now

>sage

t. disgusting western numale

Normal women DO NOT behave the same way a man does.
These women that goes on serial hookups are always fucked in the head and with daddy issues. Thats a unhealthy way for a woman to live her life.

I've seen what happens. Women sleep with men they don't even know in a club the first night all the time and never see him again.

>Men don't equate sex with love. That's what women will never understand. A man is having sex with you doesn't mean he loves you.
You are clearly under under 16 or have never truly loved a woman.

They do that not because of a sexual attraction but because theyre needy and have self esteem issues.
Being fucked by the 9/10 chad of a party validates them and help them feel better about themselves.

>A man can cheat on his woman and still love her

No he can't Abdul.

/Thread

t.cuck

Your cognitive dissoance is showing. You've been told all your life that women attach emotion to everything therefore when something goes against this you dismiss it.
Also, what equates to a "normal" woman. A subserviant house wife? No, there is no normal. Either provide statisticts or some landmark study showing supporting what you, and stop spewimg bullshit anecdotes and faulty observation.

Dude, youre probably the 16 yo here.
Do you really love every girl you fuck? Are you that autistic?

Sex for a man does not means love, does not means you admire the woman you just fucked.
If you werent raised by numale western cucks you would know that. That shit is as clear as the sun.

A man can fuck half of the whores in the world and still go home and care for the woman he loves. A woman can't do that, its impossible to even imagine that.

Men are bred to impregnate as much women as they can, while women are bred to be impregnated by the fittest males. Men are by nature polygamous while women monogamous, women are happy to share the fittest male rather than fuck several numales

It's pure biology

Sex doesn't mean love for women either. Do you think she loves every guy she has sex with and never sees again?

If you think women don't get angry or pissed at cheating you live in some imaginary world. You read so much evopsych you don't see how things are.

She AT THE VERY LEAST admires them, so its not only a sexual thing.
Do you see woman hooking up with betas with low social status? Shit, do you see woman cheating a husband with a guy worse looking or poorer than her husband?
Never happened.

>Do you really love every girl you fuck? Are you that autistic?
I sure am.

The poor guy could be more in shape than the rich guy.

Read my post again.

Just stop consuming soy products and i promise you will get better, mate.

>le women le passionate sex le emotions

>have never truly loved a woman
>falling for the love jew
You won't make it, kiddo.

>Having sex with a woman that's not you wife

Wow, I wonder why muzzie countries are full of AIDS and STDs. Must be the Jews.

>not having deep tantric sex with someone you love

Off yourself heathen

t.angry virgin

>I don't get any matches on [dating app/site] so I'm gonna go rant about my problems on Sup Forums :(((((((((((((((((

The fact that you don't know men are really the more romantic sex tells me that
1. You haven't read Heinlein
2. You are a kid
Whatever happens, happens.

ugh, meanwhile I am madly in love with a woman whom I find absolutely amazing!

She has type-1 diabetes and that kills her sex drive, but she has given me permission to have sex with others if I want if I get too horny to wait for my once a week sex that she guarantees.

But I'm so in love with her that I can't even fathom cashing in on it.

Now if my ex-wife would have ever given me permission, i would have been fucking a lot of other women. But I can't with my new girl. I just can't. I'm too deeply in love.

>You are a kid

You know who thinks that's an insult? Kids.