CODE FUCKING RED: FBI ORDERS GUN CONFISCATION

>WASHINGTON— Federal authorities sought to take back guns from thousands of people the background check system should have blocked from buying weapons because they had criminal records, mental health issues or other problems that would disqualify them.

>A USA TODAY review found that the FBI issued more than 4,000 requests last year for agents from the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives to retrieve guns from prohibited buyers.

>It's the largest number of such retrieval requests in 10 years, according to bureau records – an especially striking statistic after revelations that a breakdown in the background check system allowed a troubled Air Force veteran to buy a rifle later used to kill 26 worshipers at a Texas church last month.

>The FBI’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) vets millions of gun purchase transactions every year. But the thousands of gun seizure requests highlight persistent problems in a system where analysts must complete background checks within three days of the proposed purchase. If the background check is not complete within the 72-hour time limit, federal law allows the sale to go forward. ATF agents are asked to take back the guns if the FBI later finds these sales should have been denied.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/04/exclusive-feds-issue-4-000-orders-seize-guns-people-who-failed-background-checks/901017001/

This is not a drill. They are actually coming for our guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJGH7cDFw7c
boards.Sup
archive.4plebs.org/pol/
yuki.la/pol/page/97040
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one expected the spanish inquisition

bump

Jokes on them fag I'm a felon. Got guns but they ain't registered.

This is a straight up attempt at a coup d'etat by the FBI.

Kinda big. But these are people who fell through the cracks and should not have been allowed to purchase in first place. It means they have been integrating the fracture background check system and cleaning up the mess to avoid any more potential habbenin

>shouldn't be allowed
SHALL

Taking away around 4k guns won't do shit calm down. You can still have "muh revolution"

>False flagged again

OH NOES DEY TAKING MUH GUNS

HOW IM SUPPOSED TO DEFEND MYSELF FROM NIGGERS ANYMORE

FUCKING NIGGER APES MAN

[spoiler]get a fucking knife you dumbfuck it's silent and effective[/spoiler]

By design

>criminal records, mental health issues or other problems
>They are actually coming for OUR guns

So that's Sup Forums's userbase, huh? Always remember you voted for this :^)

SHALL

Really doesn’t matter. I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident.

This is the first step of a long process.Say goodbye to your guns you dirty hillbillies

> They're coming for the Democrats guns!
> Trust us goys, this is a bad thing!

I think random house to house raids is the only answer

Ask everyone to hand them in first becuase if they catch you with a gun, you will be jailed.

It will be good for America when they have no guns, guns makes you weak.

Lol this isn't a movie dumb retard. Knives are not quiet nor are they anywhere near effective. Good luck defending your home from 3 niggers with a butcher knife

If it makes you feel any better, they're only going after people that bought guns after it was illegal for them to buy or own them. People that bought guns before it was illegal for them to own them will still be allowed to illegally own them unless they live in California which actually fucking follows up on like 2/3rds of felons to take the guns they already owned.

oooh rare flag

Medical records, at least civilian, are private though.

Wouldn't you have to break HIPAA laws to make this process "efficient"? As far as I'm aware the government has no clue whether or not you were ever on any psychoactive medication or have any mental health problems, unless it somehow led to an episode where you got in trouble with the law or you were involuntarily commited.

For now
Rome wasn’t built in a day
Your time will come too
Soon..

You can defend your home with steel door and grates on windows, it's how everyone in the world does it outside US.

Whats the problem? This seems fair enough

I wouldnt want criminals or people with mental issues to own guns

No such thing as gun registration in Colorado. Good luck.

>tfw you get to actually see the NWO take place

>people shouldn't have guns
>they get guns anyways
>FBI rectifying their fuckups
They're confiscating them from convicted felons, you fucking niggers. Hopefully these bastards get thrown in prison for posession. Maybe the weapons will go on the market for cheap for all the people are aren't criminally retarded enough to have their rights taken away in the first place.

Shouldn't have to

Guess who is the target audience of this ad:
youtube.com/watch?v=mJGH7cDFw7c

>buying firearms from an FFL

Now they're gonna tie this in with that shitty fucking 4477 bill in the house that'll kill the CC reciprocacy bill... Bastards!

Mental issues used as a justification for taking away rights is classic totalitarianism. Millions of people in the gulag were there for "mental issues" of not supporting communism.

>11-15
>child rape

This.

Then they'll redefine mental illness to include anything they want

You just seem paranoid, by mental issues that mean things like Depression or anger problems that could make you potentially dangerous with a gun

Half the country wouldn't be allowed a gun then. You are a moron.

Seriously though...

Watched some super beta Naruto running type looking dude get pushed off his bike by some chollo so naturally I stopped my car getting ready to help but the Mexican took off running after one what appeared to be a weak ass swing.

Decided he didn't need help and continued home.

Found out on the news he fucking killed that beaner. Lol

Told my family and they called the police so I had to give a statement, which I told honestly, I think the detective lost interest in the case after knowing he had no leads AND he was attacked.

They're taking the guns away from people who legally shouldn't be allowed to own them. Fuck off, this is their job

kek

>coup d'Etat
You can't start a coup when you're already in power, silly.

>Half the country wouldn't be allowed a gun then
Yes, and?

Involuntarily committed psych patients, felons, and domestic abusers.

All those things can be found without breaking hipaa.

Did he knife that chollo?

That would make it totalitarian, which should be extremely obvious to anyone, probably only non-British people though.

>protected right from fucking god
>illegal

NOT

>That would make it totalitarian
Not allowing people with mental problems to own guns would make the country totalitarian?
It would be nice if you could explain this

So how exactly will they implement this gun retrieval? Around the clock swat raids? A friendly agent going door to door? Will the people be legally allowed to sell their guns through a broker?! Will they simply be stolen by the government and destroyed with no compensation? They’re literally asking for all out war with this type of declaration.

I feel like the only option is swat raids which puts in dangers the entire community because we all know that 1/10 of the raids are done at the wrong house.

Eat the mistake DEAR LORD EMPORERS.

Yeah, but it just looked like a very sloppy and short fight.

Happened faster than I could pull over and defend the loser. Who apparently didn't need help.

Trump coming for your guns!

i bet you still had to gets your name ran through NICS
not saying you should have to, but most people did

If half the people had "mental problems" allowing the government to take their guns, you'd have totalitarianism. Do you not know what that is? I'm not going to spoonfeed retards. You people are so pathetic you just accept it over there. We don't.

Trump will order swat raids.

LAW AND ORDER!

So you cant explain your position so you just say again that its totalitarian without anything else
Is this the fabled superior reasoning skills of the right?

>parents put you on ADHD pills when you were young
>can now no longer own a gun for the rest of your life

Jokes on them, poseidon took them long ago, RIP

Good, guns should be banned.

BE

>FBI ORDERS GUN CONFISCATION
From people who are already legally barred from owning weapons. Fake news.

meanwhile boating accidents are up 10000% this year

wrong

This will be the accepted way of thinking about this. It's a very clever move.

INFRINGED!

CHECKED AND NICE ID
USA! USA!

Dangerous waters on lake Molon Labe.

So I believe the debate theme of this thread is basically, "Should the government be allowed to confiscate guns when they fuck up and accidentally allow people who shouldn't have weapons under the current law access to arms?" I guess yeah. My only reservation about this is that it might end up a slippery slope in giving the government the okay on the subject of firearm confiscation. I think currently though that for every law like this to be passed there should be 3 pro gun ones passed with it. That bullshit over in Hawaii is more concerning to me.

He's implying that a government with sufficiently malicious intentions could dig up the medical records of just about anybody, find something they deemed as problematic such as seeing a psychiatrist during your teens, and deem that a reason to deny you your rights.
I know plenty of people like this that had to see somebody during their teenage years because they just didn't understand the hormonal stuff going on, or had one out of balance and are completely fine and functioning adults now. But the government could hypothetically declare anybody who's been treated/medicated for any mental illness unfit to own a firearm thereby denying millions of normal people their rights because their bodies were a little off kilter for a year or two.
It's not a likely problem, but a very much possible one if there's a Democrat controlled government in the future.

Yeah but you could have bought one gun, three guns or no guns. There is no correlation between the two. The only records are at the place you bought the gun.

Lost all my guns and bitcoin in a boating accident. Shit sucks.

Jokes on the FBI. I only PRETENDED to be mentally incompetent.

joke's on you fag, this is anonymous board. by the time their bloated bureacracy gets around to caring, this thread will have fallen off the back end.

>NICS
>records are at the place you bought the gun.

> Guns make you weak

> coming for (our) guns
No retard... they're coming for the guns of fuck faces that should have never had them in the first place. As a legal law abiding gun owner, I support this 100% and want to know why the background check system is such utter shit that it doesn't work as its supposed to and this retrieval is needed.

>fuck faces that should have never had them in the first place
Which part of the 2nd amendment says "shall be infringed for arbitrary reasons made up by state"?

You don't have rights to guns if your a felon you fucks. This happens every year, some retard libshit reporter just happened to shit out the right FOIA and the FBI happened to answer it and some libtard is jerking off somewhere thinking confiscation is happening. Its not, this happens literally every year. When you buy a gun thru NICS if its still pending in 72hrs you get it even tho you might be a fucking felon, so later they come by to get it.

They are coming for the guns of people who should not own guns. This is the atf doing their fucking job

Sure yeah, big issue. :rollseyes:
Take the unstable mother fuckers guns, I dont give a shit. Just stay the fuck away from normal people and their day to day bs.

You know what would be interesting is the demographics of those 4k.

>This is the atf doing their fucking job

Are they snatching anyone that ever had a depression diagnosis?

That's gonna turn into a lot of paperwork m8.

the part of the 13th that says once you commit a crime you are a real slave instead of a quasi slave

probably. when it's FBISIS versus felons, the only side I take is popcorn and hope they kill each other.

Ok I am a 2a proponent but should any of your rights be surrendered if your a felon? Like, should you be able to vote and own guns if your a rapist and gangbanger and murderer?

Sorry officer. I lost those guns in a boating accident.

>government now has the right to take away your guns if you're "mentally unstable"
>government also has the right to call anyone they want mentally unstable for any reason at any time
Cold dead hands. 4000 people dead by the end of this.

>Ok I am a 2a proponent
>should any of your rights be surrendered

>They are actually coming for our guns.

They're not coming for mine, I don;t have anything in my background that would cause me to be ineligible.

Also, NB4 massive wave of boating accidents.

sounds like a bunch of shit to me

>4000 people dead
kek

What are you trying to say here?

>want to know why the background check system is such utter shit
For the same reason you shouldn't put so much faith in government. Your government is made up of people. People fuck up and other times those people are the fuck ups. It'd be nice if people did exactly what they were suppose to do all the time but reality is they don't.

>criminal records, mental health issues or other problems
One must really wonder to which category OP things he belongs.

>this thread will have fallen...
...into multiple archives where threads stay up indefinitely.
fify nufag. Lurk moar before running your mouth again erroneously.
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/archive
archive.4plebs.org/pol/
yuki.la/pol/page/97040

when a criminal violates your rights he should have his rights suspended no?

Who tf registers guns. Why would you live in a commie state. I haven't even done a background check before

>Law abiding people live in prisons they build for themselves so as to avoid hurting the feelings of criminals.

If the rest of the world does that, you should all be fucking ashamed.

>b-b-but YOUR rights are being violated by the criminal
Appeals to emotion are not an argument. If someone is free to walk the streets or is spared the rope, he has rights.