/esg/ - Ethnostate General

Everyone here is probably in agreement on what is dooming our society – lack of morals, lack of tradition, lack of man and womanhood. Weak men bring hard times. So what are we going to do about it besides posting memes?

Here's one proposal; we pick a location, a specific town somewhere rural, and we gather together as likeminded neighbors who can work together to preserve what we value. We will make it the ideal place to raise a white family, and over time learn to become as self-sufficient as possible and learn to rely on each other so that we rely as little as we can on the government and economy which as this point is working toward white genocide.

For something like this to work, we will need people who are both skilled and committed. In other words; NEETs need not apply.

Come discuss ideas in our discord: discord gg/SKhnEG

Other urls found in this thread:

shieldwallnetwork.wordpress.com/about/
rpcore.wordpress.com/2017/12/02/american-triage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Objective: Form a community of people focused on self-reliance and repopulating the white race and identity. With the strength of this community we must build a culture of strong, traditional morals and virtues that protects and spreads our homogeneous ethnicity. If the current modern economy and civilization deteorates and becomes inhospitable, we must be able to survive any of those coming challenges, therefore it is also important to view our community as a lifeboat.

Strategy: Every member will buy property and a home in a specific small town that everybody agrees on. In this town we will participate in local politics and establish ourselves as respectable and valuable members of the community. We must not draw unneccesay attention to ourselves and not give people who would disagree with us any reason or ability to oppose us. Recruitment must be careful and calculated, be wise about how you reveal your community's intentions and plans, do not scare people away, and for that matter do not scare people in to fighting against you.

"How do I get money to do this?" Get a job, NEET.

Specific location criteria

You generally want to look for existing towns, ones that already have existing infrastructure and utilities, but also has plenty of space and not too many people.

Isolation: Your town must be a good distance away from major population centres. Preferrable flanked by natural obstacles such as lakes, rivers, mountains, or even national parks. Consider all the possible paths in and out of the area. It also might be a good idea to not be TOO far from major population canters since many of your members will likely want to be able to hold down their normal jobs.

Geography: The land must be easily arable, the climate must be rainy enough to sustain crops and not require overly complicated irrigation systems. Good acess to water and timber is very useful. Acess to renewable energy such as hydroelectric dams is valuable, as is wind and solar energy. Also make sure it's not too hilly.

Threats: You must ensure that the area is not threatend by flooding, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other common natural disasters. It also must not be close to certain kinds of other "communities", the types that are prone to cimpouts the moment their welfare checks stop coming.

If you want to scout for a suitable location, download google earth and start looking. Exploring and understanding a certain geography takes time, don't be surprised if you find yourself confused after a few hours of looking around. Ultimately, physically going to a place and scouting with your own eyes is ideal.

Skills: To become a successful member of a sustainable community, your skills matter most of all, and there are many different skills that could be valuable to us. Any sort of medical skills are priceless. The trades are highly valuable, particularily carpenters, construction workers, electricians, plumbers, welders, ect... Any sort of skills with maintaining machinery, such as vehicles and equipment, even IT skills can be useful. You can make your own goods through woodworking, textiles, leatherworking, glassblowing, and metallurgy. There are also food processing skills such as making non-perishables, and alcohol. Consider how you can use skills you may already have in our community, to come up with ideas it is recommended you read up on survivalism and prepping, and familiarise yourself with what you will need and what might be needed of you in a community like ours.

Most of all, agriculture. Any sustainiable community requires many people with some sort of agricultural skills to feed themselves and others, even if you just own a garden. Agriculture takes time to learn as anything else, buying some compost from the store, tossing it into a pot and growing some flowers might be easy, but being able to grow large amounts of food from the same soil, year after year, is difficult. Ranching is also obviously difficult, but can be very profitable.

General prepardness: Everyone must own emergcy supplies, such as alternative light sources, tools, navigation, first ait kits, and so on. You must also manitain a supply of non-perishable food, fuel, and weapons. It's a good idea to store a years worth of non-perishable food for you and your family, maybe more.

Your home: There is no one correct kind of home you must build, everyone has their own needs and limits. But you must think carefully about what you want to prioritise. A basement or root cellar is excellent for any kind of long term storage. Consider building a Rocket mass heater, it’s a type of a fireplace that burns wood extremely efficiently, and pipes through a large thermal mass where it will release heat over a long period of time. Google for more info. This is also good time to mention that when the time comes you might want to get an axe and learn to cut wood, it’s difficult and dangerous, but also fun and rewarding. Chainsaws are easier of course, but nothing will make you feel as manly and independent as being able to cut wood with your own hands.

If you live in a forest fire prone area, take measures to avoid having your home burn down but cutting down any tree that could spread the fire to your house, keep your lawn hydrated, and maintain your local woods by removing fuel from the ground.

For further info look for blogs, videos, and books about homesteading.

discord gg/SKhnEG

Here's a map of different ethnostate projects I drew up. So far unfinished, open to contributions.

truecascadia.com
newalbion.org

what fucking book is this from? They also have one that's about 1 acres and I neeeeed it.

Nevermind, I found it.

The guide to self-sufficiency Hardcover – 1976
by John Seymour

no idea

Here is the problem:
>we
There is no such thing.
If you are a NEET or every were one then you will not survive off the grid. That is a fact.
If you were not raised atleast in the countryside then you have no business even thinking about this.

The guide to self-sufficiency Hardcover – 1976
by John Seymour

you came to the wrong place brother this board is for 15 year old trump dick suckers its not a place for serious discussion

Been holding out hope for a proper anonland for years. Let's get this started.

You have no power here.

The way I see it, this is a way for Sup Forumsacks to network with each other and build local power.

nah, any white Canadian should have it in him.

>Weak men bring hard times.
and hard times make hard men,

where OP is in the wrong is he's looking outward towards others to help him from the get go. He's also over theorizing everything, like a fucking communist.

even if this happened then the country's social services would come and take your kids away the end

without communities of like minded people the society is doomed. Projects like these will be critical.

not every place is like sweden you cuck

Let's face it, North-America is lost. In the United States alone, there are over 160 million non-whites. This isn't including Canada, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, etc. In addition to this, South Africa is lost too, and Oceania is well on its way.

I propose we formulate a campaign to promote the possibility of a "Right of Return" for those of European heritage, not unlike Israels. This would ensure the following:
> Ensure oppressed whites within high-loss rate areas, such as South Africa/South America/North America would be saved.
> Those redpilled on racial differences and immigration would make their way to Europe and begin spreading the redpills.
> Europes 'need' for immigration is filled with Europeans looking to reconnect with their culture, not non-Europeans looking to conquer Europe.
> The "white working class" from within these areas would be syphoned to Europe, which would also ensure a "transfer of wealth" from these places to Europe.

As those of European heritage, we've always fought among ourselves. Under the same roof, we'd become unstoppable.

He is sadly right. This is mostly toxic and idiotic, but some good people who genuinely want the best for our kind.

OP:
Important that its also in a colder climate, like it or not climate change is real.
Colder climates will become less so, and that will mitigate climate impact and desertification.

With the added bonus that only really whites and asians endure in cold weathers, or even seek them out.

Important to be connected to the real world outside, there is no need to be hyperisolationist.

IT skills can bring money to the community, community made IT software can enrich all.

With this can come investment in technology, a chemical reactor would likely be important, being able to either buy or make your own medicine is crucial.

3d printers are important, there is a reason humans developed technology, it might sound romantic but spending several days of very hard work to make a damn chair is not fun, and will not allure to a lot of people.

Some hardship is needed to keep people hard, but not to the point of devolving to the iron age.

Renewable investment so energywise there is independence, even perhaps sale back to make money. Sustainability is crucial, you want to lead by example, sooner or later you will be found by the world at large, and you do not want to look primitive, you want to look like something that others would follow, would respect. Because it will be damn hard to respect an "ethnostate" unless its highly successful and people are proud of it.

To maintain morals and code of conduct, do NOT censor anything, do not restrict internet access, do not sabotage curiosity out of fear, this is how revolt and rebelion starts. Instead, show the horrors of the degeneracy, show proof of what you stand for to your children, the WHY, not just "because its bad". There is no respect in that.

This is why the modern world has become worse parents arent parents, they have no patience or time, they do not lead, they demand obedience.

Lived all my life in the Shield Wall

Ask me anything.

This is a good idea.

You need to build a sense of oneness and community, foster connection between people, not allow for isolation and neet'ness.

All must be part, revive old pagan rituals, 4 festivals a year according to harvests, revive rituals of death, of life and its celebration.

but also create a separation of US/Them, its hard to build a community that does not at some point feel separate from others, and thus desire to isolate themselves from it. Religion sadly is a good path, but i would stay the fuck away from abrahamic ones, use older pagan if you must have religion. Ideally you wouldnt, you would inoculate the minds of people against the easy manipulations that religion has, the biggest issue with abrahamic religions, they were built to control and thus create hundreds of mental/ideological back doors in the mind, easy to corrupt and manipulate.

But remember, create a sense of respect without threat of violence, respect is earned by leading, not by demanding it.

Are you aware/part of the ShieldWall Network?

shieldwallnetwork.wordpress.com/about/

I've honestly never heard of it until now. There have been various prepper networks that advocate for the Pacific Northwest, but there's been a growing number of people looking to the Ozarks due to the price of land, racial hegemony and centralized location, so I'm not surprised to hear of another one.

Create respect of nature, of community within people, communal tasks where people create bonds and depend on each other, without pettiness but hard work.

Important to create shared spaces, we have became too autistic and no longer have communities, staying home instead. This is a disadvantage we have towards any other group.

Incentivise martial training. body combat, and how to shoot, be it a gun or a bow. How to use a knife. To everyone. No gender discrimination, gender segregation is cancer. All must be able to stand for themselves and protect, all must be safe with another, all must feel safe by themselves. Again, do not treat people as children, nurture them into functional adults and afford them all the respect they deserve.

A man should not depend on a woman to eat, a woman should not depend on a man to fight.
A man should not be a beast of burden, and a woman shouldn't be a babycarrier.

Look at true european ideals, not at the abrahamic ones that tainted our culture.

>but user women are...

Fuck off, this is an abrahamic ideal, an expectation, european women fought in wars, bleed and died together with their men. Every person counts. Every idea, thought counts, we wouldnt be many, so the more need to not have anyone relegated to roles that have no impact or dignity. taking care of the home and children is something that both parents have a duty for, its not ones burden, but both.

This will also attract more women, a community of only men will never work. It will die off.

Look at the Alt right, it has so many women, but the movement is so full of morons who hate women due to their own shortcommings or societal expectations that very few give support openly, why would they? they are hated for no reason other than their birth. Be better than this, we are not ghettotrash, we can think and respect, build instead of destroying.

This graph is exactly what's happening to every white country on the planet. Right now, there are more non-whites in north America than actual whites. Yet, there are millions upon millions of whites within it, SA, Africa, Oceania, etc. I also think it's safe to say that most whites that would be willing to 'return' to Europe, would be looking to reconnect with their culture, plus be redpilled enough to spread the word within throughout Europe.

I think it's somewhat feasible because we all know the anti-white rhetoric is only going to continue to rise. With its continued rise, more backlash towards whites will occur. With this happening, whites within the Americas/Africa/Oceania will want to "white flight" out of there and return to Europe. At that point, I think it's safe to say that a certain level of racial awareness will return to Europe at the very least.

quality effort posts

Let me ask you this. What do you think about the idea that the act of giving women more power has caused our current situation with degeneracy?

I'm Mediterranean/Slavic, 27, 6'1", I worked in a farm for a few months...I'm not an expert, but I can still learn. I've got some money in an account here. Could I join in if I was to improve my farming skills?

At the very least, it's at least something somewhat feasible and something that could save us from extinction. For the non-white "Europeans" that are already within Europe, they could either be sent to the Americas or back home where they came from. Immigration of Europeans back "home" to Europe would ensure that no loss in population occurs, while at the same time, increasing it's percentage of those of European heritage. Along with this, one would probably see the overall influence of the countries losing their white population diminish, while Europe would see its overall power and wealth increase due to this 'exchange'.

For liberals who just can't live without the diversity, they could always have the opportunity to immigrate to the Americas along with Jamal and Muhammad.

I can't see a downside to this. Yes, we'd be losing those territories overseas, but haven't we lost them already? The Americas are lost, South Africa is lost, Oceania is well on its way to being lost, etc. Demographics alone are beyond repair and at the very least, doing this would save our people from extinction as well as making Europe a true world superpower (perhaps even 'unionized' with Russia to ensure global dominance or something.)

I don't know, just some ideas I'm throwing around. Any are welcome.

>Look at the Alt right, it has so many women, but the movement is so full of morons who hate women due to their own shortcommings or societal expectations that very few give support openly
This is a very important issue. I'm hard on the WQ, I think feminism is the root of many of our ills, but women are not our enemy and attacking them is dumb as fuck

this is the only logically consistent idea going forward. ive been saying it for a while. everyone just fuck off back to where your from.
and to you. why do you call it an ethnostate? is it just one ethnicity? Swedish? English? German? we already have those our homelands one Europe. You are proposing a multicultural racialstate/community .

yes, thats the point

saved

The main difficulty will be getting white people to move en masse. Uprooting oneself and immigrating overseas is no mean feat. In many ways the border-hoppers with nothing to lose have it better than we do.

In terms of ideas, I've come up with a similar plan to yours, but it's only within the Americas. I call it American Triage.
rpcore.wordpress.com/2017/12/02/american-triage/

Nice pic. OP

Bump for more Northern Fir trees.
The tree of the white man.

>this is the only logically consistent idea going forward. ive been saying it for a while. everyone just fuck off back to where your from.

Well, it's no surprise that throughout recent history, it's always been Europeans fighting Europeans. When Britain held dominance, it was the Britain way, when Russia did the same, it was the Russian way. Now that America does, it's the American way, when France held it, it was the French way, etc.

Why have we all never came together and said, let's call it the "European way," and begin working together for the first time in history?

A united Europe unionized with Russia would ensure global dominance bar none. There are millions of whites beginning to want to return home that could easily help Europe. I don't know, perhaps it's a pipe dream.

Sad to say, but it might be necesary to purge some society somewhere remote, like for example ireland, or Sicily. Purge/exile degenerates.

>In terms of ideas, I've come up with a similar plan to yours, but it's only within the Americas.
While this would certainly help us with retaining the power of our vote, how is this going to help us? The reason I say this is, if you look right now, we control the Presidency, the Senate, and the House. There's literally no reason why homosexuality and abortion shouldn't be overturned by the end to Trumps presidency. If it isn't, then we know it's all a big sham. If that's the case, why even vote at that point? Would our political system be too far gone?

I'll reserve judgement until Trumps term is completed, but it certainly isn't looking good so far.

>White ethno-state proponents should make a unionized Europe
>White ethno-state proponents and general reactionaries caused Brexit

>Logically consistent

United, in what way, like the EU? Nations should remain small and ethnocentric, at most they should form military and diplomatic alliances.

>like it or not climate change is real

please purge Ireland of degenerates

A European Union is a good idea, but not the one that currently exists.

I'm not white so this doesn't concern me, but I'm genuinely curious as to how many people here are willing to give up the conveniences of modern society (supermarkets, hospitals, police, etc), because it seems that in the worst case, you guys will have to build that infrastructure from the ground up

what about oaks?

>There's literally no reason why homosexuality and abortion shouldn't be overturned by the end to Trumps presidency.

Trump didn't run on this, and the cultural adherence to them is too strong. I think these can be cut down on in local areas by preserving traditional culture, but criminalizing them both within 3 years is not a likely scenario.

>I propose we formulate a campaign to promote the possibility of a "Right of Return" for those of European heritage
Pretty sure a campaign for that right would have to come from the European countries, not us.

So the Norwegians in Norway would campaign to remove the refugees and extend welcomes back to us Norwegians living in the Midwest USA.

But I don't think it would be taken as seriously coming from us, the children of those who left

were not planning on giving up those conveniences

Personally I think this is more sane than most projects of this nature, since this can be started simply by networking locally.

Why not going to the abandoned mining towns and Ghost towns? Make it livable and you're already done

A European Union is a good idea, just not the current European dictatorship that actually exists. That's an absolutely terrible idea.

If the EU really cared about the interests of Europeans, there wouldn't have been a Brexit (or even the want for one.) The idea itself isn't terrible, but as usual, liberals ruined it with mass immigration and ridiculous policies.

>Trump didn't run on this
Trump may not have ran on this, but it's what the Republican party has claimed to stand for, for all these years. Not accomplishing it while we hold this much power is nothing short of revealing the dishonest intentions of our own political party (Republicans.)

>and the cultural adherence to them is too strong
It really isn't. Most people really don't care about this issue and loath these parades of naked men with glittered butterfly wings prancing naked down our streets in front of our children. Most people, besides the media obviously, don't really care at all about it and are beginning to loath it.

>But I don't think it would be taken as seriously coming from us, the children of those who left
Even if it began with us, if it's a halfway descent idea, it'll eventually begin to catch on within Europe. It just needs to begin, period. Or at the very least, acknowledged and discussed.

>Devoting that much land to a fucking soccer field when you barely have any land to begin with

>make it livable

youre saying it like its that easy

What makes you think that people who could not preserver their previous white ethnostate can hold on to the next one?
If you want a white ethnostate you will have to defend the one you currently have. It is that or dying out. Everything else is a pipe dream

Some countries already have that. Italy for example has the right of Jure Sanguinis which lets you become a citizen if you can prove your fathers side of the family is from Italy originally I.E.- you need your great-grandparents birth certificate which is somewhere in Italy and they wont find it for so you have to go hunting

We once colonized SA. How hard can it be to live a lil bit remote in the USA or Canada without Nogs, slimes, leftists and Jews in the neighborhood?

Rebuild the town as a group and get back a year later when you have saved 15k so you can sit a year out.

discord gg/SKhnEG

>We

I dont think you grasp that scope of what you're suggesting. We are a pragmatic group

I'm glad to se this board actually talking about a real goal to achieve once again. I have a lot to say on this patter so bear with me.
Firstly I would like to suggest that we locate the ethno state in North Dakota. And unlike OP I don't think we should create in an existing town. From my understanding there is actually still land in North Dakota that can be claimed (free to any person willing to improve the land) and while the land is fairly inhospitable with time and industry we could turn it into a power house. We could start by farming potatoes, which will literally grow anywhere, and work our way up to artesian ship. We could become famous wood workers or glass blowers. Secondly we must also ensure that all in the ethno state agree to have large families ( 4 to 8 children) this may seem like a hard sell at first but if we can get a few good families to arrive more will come and settle.
Eventually the community could function similar to how the amish do via there separate society. We however could still use the advancements of tech as they come along while shunning degeneracy. Lastly we should also make preparations for any break down in society which might occur, not to say that this will happen of course, but with the Zionists occupied government anything is possible.

To some on here this idea, this hope, most likely seems unattainable, perhaps even laughable, but with time and energy we will be able to create real communities of white nationalists (regardless of their sect) who will be able to work for the preservation of the white race via breeding and traditionalism.
We stand on the edge of the century
it is completely up to us how it will be defined.

I seriously doubt that the white English speaking diaspora would actually be welcome in Europe. There are so many European countries that would hate us. There are so many cultural differences between greater Europe and white English speaking Canadians, Americans, South Africans, New Zealanders and Australians would fit in and integrate in the U.K MAYBE. Anywhere else, I don't really think so. I don't think we would be welcomed. Allot of white nationalist groups despise us because a good portion of us aren't "pure" and are only 99% white or 95% european admixture. Or were just not the "right" european. Were not all med, or all slav or all nordic.

This idea of immigrating back to our TRUE home countries won't work. There is no place for us, we would not be welcomed, and there would be resistance against us as invaders just as there is resistance against Muslims as invaders. We should all immigrate to Oceania, or stay exactly right where we are and fight to the last man woman and child to make sure there is some sort of future for us.

Returning to Europe is a genuinely dumb idea.

Just giving my opinion.

Sure is a shame we white Europeans can't be part of this due to immigration rules. You guys have 2 big ass countries sharing one language and "culture". You guys are lucky.

Yeah and Europe is pretty cucked any way. Dumb idea. If anything start a false flag campaign to get niggers back to Africa.

>Some countries already have that.
While that certainly isn't a bad thing and is an excellent start, do you think it would be easier with genealogy tests? At the very least, this would probably be easier and ensure of no 'categorizations' or abuse. Although, it does certainly give me hope to see at least one European country doing this. It's an awesome start! It just needs to begin trending in other countries within Europe, America, SA, etc.

Just imagine how many people would take advantage of a program like this. All those German settlements in South America/North America, the old dutch settlers in South Africa, etc.

It would be nothing short of amazing while probably being a revival of European culture throughout.

Tbh, Brazil has some of these being constructed. Brazil is a shitshow, so, no wonder, it has the biggest number of ancaps in the world.
I've heard of some being made in Norway, and, of course Liberland. The problem with Liberland is that it's locate in the ass of the world. If it was better placed I'd definitively move there.

Staying where we currently are is nothing short of racial suicide. Just take a look at south Africa if you want a good idea about where north America is heading, and fast.

I certainly don't think there would be too big of a problem within some of those countries. Sure, you'd probably have a few nationalists that wouldn't like it, but compared to the other option, it would certainly look enticing to say the least. Most people 'returning' home would at the very least, be willing to integrate instead of opening shawarma shops and mosques.

Staying where we are and "fighting to the last man, woman and child is a genuinely dumb idea.

Preservation was never a founding principle.

I don't think their authoritarian governments are actually influence-able through democracy anyway. They wouldn't let us keep our weapons, or share our opinions about what's going on around us. The cultures are just too different, as far as I see it there are no cultures besides maybe Islamic ones (that go way too far) that are genuinely right wing and truly conservative. Because to be genuinely right wing and genuinely conservative, you have to admit that the 1st and 2nd waves of feminism were what set up our society to be as fucked as it is today. Their governments wouldn't let us in anyway, they would probably draft up some kind of excuse to bar us from entry just so they can keep their precious rape-fugees.

The homeland is sadly the most divided and the most hostile towards the very notion of nationalism, community, family, tradition, or really any sort of backbone. Maybe the eastern bloc countries, and Russia, maybe Poland. But I don't know about much else. They seem to be the only true men left.

You'd have to get people to agree on what they value first. Nearly impossible at the moment.

Just a reminder a literal jew got the last ethnostate discord shut down, that these are just datamines and lead to nothing. Check locally and you may be surprised some people in your area have already commited to this idea, dont waste your time with it on pol
Just a heads up to avoid a time sink infested with actors who have no interest in seeing its success.

We'd all have to move to places, and integrate, and learn new languages, and assimilate into their pussy cucked culture. Because that's exactly what it is. Their people have all but their limp dicks in their hands for actually enforcing the will of the people. They are so utterly hopeless that it isn't even funny. It wouldn't just be the nationalists, it would be everyone, because most of them are tacitly left wing and adhere to socialist/marxist culture and SJWism to the nth degree. Our largest opponent, which would likely become a violent opponent, judging from the way their antifa chapters act, they are dead set on a sucide spiral and if a bunch of "dumb, icky, mean, gun toting americans" showed up to preach the good word, they would react violently or subvert us. They have been utterly brainwashed.

To the Americans in this thread. Why the hell do you continue to say that this nation is lost? States north of the Mason-Dixon have demographics similar to many Western European nations. It’s time to have another great migration in this nation and to settle from Washington to North Dakota. Some of those states have such a low population that it would be incredibly easy to impact the local politics.

Exactly, they are so consumed with running away, yet I'd be perfectly fine with staying right where I am and making a stand.

This already exists in many countries here. I know Germany and Italy have it.
The real advantage of this plan is that no one will be able to tell you "huur we are a country of immigrants! muh opppressed natives!" since you would be the same as us natives

Europe is a kill box, in my opinion. Just sounds like a scam to get more white people killed along with the motherland.

I agree to an extent. Some states aren’t worth saving and they genuinely aren’t able to be saved. Take a state like Mississippi, although conservative, it doesn’t have a chance at creating an ethnostate without a literal genocide. The ethnostate movement should model itself after the Mormons in Utah. They at one point had an ethnic state because they settled and took complete political control. If they didn’t cuck themselves with missionaries, it would be 97% white in that state. If ultra-traditional people decided to learn their skills where they are, save money, and buy 10-15 acres of land in a state of Montana it wouldn’t take more than 15 years for that entire state government to be filled with ultra-traditional people.

Why are you guys making this to be some immense project? two hours+ out of any major city will be 95%+ white. The tradeoff is the lack of jobs

It might be, but it doesn't seem that we have a better option in the long run. At least in Europe you can use the left's arguments about natives against them to shut them up. That's hard to do in any of the colonies, since you will always be considered as the evil white male oppressor that conquered poor POCs

If you make a new town from scratch, how do you expect to survive without modern infrastructure and services? Also do you really want to live only around other Sup Forumsacks?

People here keep insisting on taking on unnecessary challenges that I don't think they fully grasp.

We definitely want to prepare for a potential breakdown of society, and the best way is to learn to homestead in a rural area and do it with like-minded people.

You don't need to kill the niggers. You can literally just deport them with a goodbye package back to fucking Africa. Half of them probably want to go back anyway. Just deport them and put them in the nicest part of Africa. There is no true freedom in Europe. Your ethnostate will be stamped out and stamped into the ground by their Stalinist globalist kill squads. The EU just approved the united EU military did they not? I will not go there. The Europeans are not willing to save themselves, if we have to go there and do it for them that should really tell you something. That argument is dumb anyway. We have had white ancestors in these places for hundreds of years, we can claim native-hood just as much as anyone else, allot of us are like 1% native american anyway. We can claim gibs status. That's probably one reason why so many whites aren't accounted for. Many leftists whites claim gibs status.

>live in 1st world country
>hard times

bitch, you can't even begin to comprehend the meaning of hard times

You sir have the idea that makes the most sense here, so long as states rights are respected, and conservatives control the fed.

if niggers wanted to go back to africa, they would. They obviously dont want to go back.

Niggers aren't capable of bringing themselves back to africa, have you ever met a nigger before? They are incapable of helping themselves. They are like 8-10 year old permanent adult children, on average. They are not capable of uprooting and going back there. Very few ever get the chance. They are poor as fuck, because they are stupid as fuck. Use your head.

I got banned for saying we need to live a simpler life to create the ethnostate. Mods are underage spergs

I don't want to live in some suburb full of people who are completely blue pilled on race while they keep moving further and further away from the cities to escape the nigs.

>2+ hours out
>Suburbs
Then go move to bumfuck nowhere. I just don't understand why you guys just take the plunge already.

Because to actually have a united white community that actually give a shit about white people, you have to network and plan for people to try to subvert you, and ruin your shit, and militarily attack you. Look at what happened to the last ethnostate that popped up. The entire planet mobilized against them. Be prepared for the U.S to spread democracy to your ass when you start a white ethnostate.