Arabs are the God's perfect creation

Arabs took the best from every race :

- The intelligence of wh*tes
- The aggressivity of niggers
- The trickery of jews
- They are not too wh*te not too black
- They have smooth and silky black hair likes chinks.
-The courage and sense of sacrifice of nippons.

Let us not close our eyes to the facts, arabs are such a dominant race, have you ever seen a beta arab male ? just impossible.
Life isn't equal,i do truly believe this sentence now, i think God has favorised Arabs people ...

I dare you to what an 'arab nu-male' looks like on google image, scary shit ...

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam#Science_and_Statistics
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Arabs are amazing, yes. I love them.

Settle down Muhammad

>aggressivity

you can't compete with Ottomans and Persians you are our proxies now be gone

People hate chink hair...

what did they take from abbos

this is shit bait muhammed

Inbred sand niggers with an average IQ of 85.

Sand niggers are smelly dumb and gross 1 million sand nigger soahs would still not be enough

You're from America, you don't know what it is being surrounded by arabs and maghrebis ... you can't even look at them, a single glance and they'll come fight you, they're naturally warm-blooded...

and unlike niggers ( who do not know his father ) , arabs have very very strong family links ...
i used to hate them but i must admit it, they are superior to us wh*te """people"""

I wish i could reborn arab.

hmm interesting, so french pussy is made for arab cock?

The Germanic man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This white skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the blizzard winds of Evropa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The snow skin reminds us of our cold, deep war-like, desires that emerge from our tribal subconscious past.
The Germanic man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His intellect strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The Germanic penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Germanic man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Aryan seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the white man impregnates.
In total, the Germanic man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the Germanic man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Arabs are the fucking best. Wh*tes, niggers, poos and maghrebis are our slaves, they can't stop to suck our brown cock lmao

nice gyno, abu

>Arabs are the God's perfect creation.
That may jave been true at the start of humanity, but centuries of incest, tribalism, and barbarism have turned them into uncoordinated literal retardd. They've fallen far from wherever they may have been.

>Worldwide, it has been estimated that almost half of all Muslims are inbred:

>A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called "consanguinity") and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent.[11]

>Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen.[12][13]

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam#Science_and_Statistics

It would appear that all pussy is truly for the desert anaconda

Berbers are rapebabies of the Arabs, maghrebin.

White IQ: ~100
Sandnigger IQ: ~80.

Incest isn't healty Abdul.

iq map is a meme, i really believe that arabs are very intelligent, i rate them on the same level than whites if not higher to be honest.

No i don't want to see my sister to have an arab bf, but i won't blame her if she does, girls are attracted to the most dominant alpha guys and this is exactly what arabs are ...
The problem is that we whites can't get arab girls, because they are very protective.

>You're from America, you don't know what it is being surrounded by arabs and maghrebis ... you can't even look at them, a single glance and they'll come fight you, they're naturally warm-blooded...

This is only real for pure blooded Arabs. Maghrebis are cowards and prone to being enslaved, nigger blood flows in their veins.

>The intelligence of wh*tes
>The aggressivity of niggers
>The trickery of jews
>courage

Omar You're high

The Iranian man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his fair skin. This fair skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the blizzard winds of Zagros mountains , made to withstand such an cool condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The fair persian skin reminds us of our cold, deep war-like, desires that emerge from our imperial past.
The Iranian man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His intellect strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The Iranian penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Iranic man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Aryan-Persian seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the Iranian man impregnates.
In total, the Iranian man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the Iranian man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Arab girls are addicted to nigger cock, though.

Yeah, thats coz u are dumb

>iq map is a meme, i really believe that arabs are very intelligent, i rate them on the same level than whites if not higher to be honest.

that's that's not how it works, that is not how any of this works momo.

Go get your cut from the CAF while you still can, the white man is about to wake up and whoop y'all up

Shut up stupid amazigh, go to suck some nigger dick

Nature is a meme. You heard it here first.

checked

you can't compete with Ottomans and Persians you are our proxies our slaves

Yet the Arabs always get their shit pushed so far in that they have to puke it out in any conflicts with the west.

Or Israel for that matter.

Says the arab who's been fucking ethiopian and somali slaves for 2000+ years to the point where yemen and hijaz look like central africa

The fuck are those gross ass pepperoni nipples

They aren't Arabs, they are filthy north african whores.

Paris used to be white :(

you can't compete with Ottomans , Berbers and Persians you are our proxies our slaves

yeah no.
you are less intelligent than europeans and more agressive in a point of complete and outer incopitance. i mean the people of the balkans are the most agressive and dumb in europe but atleast they drink alot of spirits and such and tend to be calm due to that i can't say the same for arabs. you are just balls of disorder and before you say you are more muscular and more nationalistic first go see the balkans then rethink it.

There is a Reason for that.

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

keep being mad ahmed

you're fat, lazy, have done nothing with your life, and the only culture you have is Islam and kebab (a fast food that managed to be less healthy than Mc Donald)

Shut the fuck up, Ahmed. Go back to Syria.

Carl Brutananadilewski is the epitome of humanity. He lives a life of bachelor luxury despite working only 20 hours a week. He gets all of the finest women of the night despite being bald and his masculinity is indicated by his baldness and hair. He understands the truth about (((slacks))) and (((jeans))) lowering sperm count and that's why he has ushered in a new paradigm of wearing only sweatpants. His gold hangs from his neck like a true alpha male and he wears tank tops and sandles in the freezing winter. And don't forget his fine taste in motor vehicles (2 wycked). Truly the epitome of alpha males.

Let's kill sarraïns.

>amazigh
Dont lump me with those filthy sheepfucking,cave dewling,drug junkies

Arabs are just slightly more manly than asians though lel. Most of you are balding, too hairy and way too short. No one is attracted to manlets. Your low intelligence doesn't help either.

>have you ever seen a beta arab male ? just
every time they are alone.
They only attack if they outnumber an opponent 5 vs 1 and they tend to be backstabbing. Run away and call thei cousins, then come back with 10.

Iran will dominate arabian countries.

Nigger look at yourself in the mirror please

lmao

Idiot mouslim, maybe some faggottini fool from West Eu or US but i doubt, only few people might like shity brownish meat or black, try in South East Europa you shitty brownish nigger, sand monkey. We are digested from your kind

but I'm not mad, that whore is clearly algerian..

What are those nips made of? Salami?

>Arab
>Blow up everything in sight
Sage

Wrong pic habibi

>- The extra chromosomes from uncle father

I remeber you, your images and spelling syntax are the same from the last thread, What a cuck. Last thread you claimed to be a Berber who's on welfare for being retarded now you want to be an Arab.