"Soyboys" do not exist

Reminder that free flowing Testosterone doesn't do shit.
Only pre-natal T matters. And genetics.
If you think the reason you can't get laid or you're beta is because of soy in the food or fluoride in the water or whatever, you're coping.
You're just genetic garbage. You're subhuman.
You will never be attractive to the opposite sex.
Sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24084044
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn dude, all of those sources.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24084044
>As T probably increases facial masculinity, which in turn might be positively related to male facial attractiveness.
Yes the wording is intentionally uncertain, this is as far it goes. This shit ain't mathematics.

As for free flow T not working.
How many people have become chads because they nofapped or ate onions or followed some "manliness" advice on reddit? Fucking zero.

Lol are you crying right now?

totally, steroids don't work at all, it's all pure coincidence. a nigger on a mongolian cartoons forum told me.

>muh roids
Enjoy looking like this lmfao

picture for ants

What's wrong with that? More than whatever you'll do with your loser life.

Heyyyyyy soyboy tubby, ur shite m8

>What's wrong with that?
They will always look like subhumans. Roids don't do shit.

Again, it looks better than your fast bloated soy ass. Chug down that milk you loser lmao

none of these dudes are on steroids. you can tell a true roid head easily
t. /fit/

>Again, it looks better than your fast bloated soy ass.

No, it doesn't. They're subhuman. They're invisible to women. Even if they're less subhuman than me they're still subhuman.

I know, they're pure gymcels. People on steroids are even worse because roids fuck up your facial symmetry which is a death sentence.
If anything they would be even uglier.

they'll look crazy bloated too

i never understand Sup Forums when it comes to people being in shape. Its like if you have even one defined muscle group everyone spergs out about steroids.

tom hardy still lookin bretty gud

Tom Hardy has a good face tho. Not like the genetic failures im posting

Mostly it is genetics. However, it has more to do with the sensitivity of the RECEPTOR for testosterone (the thing that tells your cells that testosterone is even around) and not with free testosterone levels itself. Also, testosterone receptor may become "numb" to testosterone (like most cell receptors) and that threshold is mostly hardwired into your genes too.

But yeah, prenatal testosterone has a strong effect on brain development (in the wrong dose and timing it may also make you retared though). That is why rather slim and small-titted women may be preferrable for breeding scientists and warriors ... higher female testosterone levels (which makes those women kind of crazy and unbearable, big caveat).

When you domesticate foxes you have to breed the most timid ones to eachother until they lose all primitive instincts like survival. That's why soy goys exist. They're trying to make us more complacent housebroken goys

That would be mostly due to neoteny (the foxes never fully grow up genetically, they retain more childlike traits) but you are correct, this also has to do with androgen receptors.

Really dude? How am I baiting?
Do you really think that the reason there are so many surplus males who can't get any girls and have to whiteknight is due to DIET and not just female hypergamy weeding out genetically undesirable men?
It's pretty ironic how Sup Forums loves to attribute almost everything to race, biology, and genetics. except when it may be personally upsetting to them like in this case. No no it has nothing to do with genetics, it's just the food I swear!
wew lad