youtu.be/xv5s_VEmZd0
youtube.com/watch?v=jz0V8Y4mrKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Japs.

OP is a Jew

im gonna need more one this...

> star of david
> tesla tower

>Although a U.S. State Department investigator looked into Berg's disappearance, official government inquiries produced no leads. Berg's family, frustrated with what they say was a lack of action by the U.S. government, also hired a private investigator and contacted both their Congressional delegation and the Red Cross in search of information.

What did (((he))) know?

What the fuck is this?

> Emails from 9/11 hijacker was sent from his laptop
> FBI investigate
> During investigation dies in an extremely public beheading that's very suspicious

He left mossad fingerprints so they had to wrap up the loose ends. Probably living a new life in tel aviv

all we needed. thx.

(((us)))

everyone except straight white christian males

No prob. I was on r/conspiracy when it broke. The guy who was beheaded - we all though was a fake video. Then the news broke that he was investigated by the fbi because he somehow sent emails from a laptop on a bus in 2001 for a 9/11 hijacker.

I always shake my head the /pol doesn't know this. Nick Berg is the most clear evidence we have that Mossad was involved in planning 9/11

He did
youtube.com/watch?v=8Hlojij_fP0

>always shake my head
wtf Leaf?!

>> Emails from 9/11 hijacker was sent from his laptop
Proofs

this. Cannot be posted enough.
God i hope people of the future will know the truth

Did I peel the bandaid off a little too quick?
youtu.be/xv5s_VEmZd0

They didn't do it alone, that's for sure.

you blame the terrorists you stupid shit
but you also have to blame the passengers for doing nothing and letting it happen
bunch of pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=jz0V8Y4mrKA

here ya go faggot

(((2000 of them))) took the day off work.

I'm less concerned about who did it and more concerned about the US government (and the American people) ignoring the obvious controlled demolition.

On May 14, 2004, it was revealed that Nick Berg had been investigated during the U.S. government's investigation of Zacarias Moussaoui. Berg's email address had been used by Moussaoui prior to the September 11, 2001, attacks. According to Berg's father, Nick Berg had a chance encounter with an acquaintance of Moussaoui on a bus in Norman, Oklahoma. This person had asked to borrow Berg's laptop computer to send an email. Berg gave the details of his own email account and password, which were later used by Moussaoui. The FBI found that Berg had no direct terrorism connections or direct link with Moussaou

A consortium and executives, public(GOV), and military officials from multiple countries such as, Canada, UK, USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia, France, and Singapore. I suspect less than 100 people were truly aware of the plan to take down the USA government(failed due to the 4th plane being delayed from take off), but 1000s were involved in some capacity whether they were aware of it or not.

kurwa

Bergs father was Mossad too btw

it isn't Mossad! Stop pretending that a never-ending list of former Mossad Israeli agents, somehow magically points to Mossad. It's a group of cave-dwelling Mud-dwelling Muslim mud niggers that planned the entire thing from a vast underground complex using box-cutters

i thought i knew all the known unknowns.

>Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

who*

Literally my first. Not sure if dead. Either way RIP.

(((unknown unknowns)))

PDP did it. He did it for the memes and the keks. Genius, but evil.

Our friends in Saudi Arabia unfortunately. I think you know who probably planned it though.

dat shadow

Thanks. You should make an infographic about Nick Berg and his email. Was he beheaded by proto-ISIS or another faction...obviously, Mossad did away with him but who was the front?

As someone who's done your research, how do you rationally explain how the "good guy" FBI and CIA, or a foreign actor like Russians etc, haven't leaked the truth about Israel's involvement? This Berg info is undeniable, yet buried a decade later. I just never can bridge the facts laid out here with patriots on the inside remaining silent, anonymous okay, but to not alert the public to the true culprits transcends conspiracy imo.

> Clinton claims she didn't send or receive any confidential emails
> FBI states she sent over 100 confidential emails
> FBI states she didn't lie just extremely negligent
> Trusting the FBI before the Trump deep state/5th columnist purges

I don't see 9/11 and Israel as comparable to Hillary's email investigation, regarding an FBI coverup. And I'd argue that while Hillary hasn't been charged with a crime, Comey and the FBI at least helped tarnish her reputation in the public eye via the MSM, and Comey's investigation during the election did indeed play a role in Trump's victory. And all of this has occurred within two years, not the 15 years since 9/11. And Wikileaks also played a role in shedding light on Clinton's emails.

Whereas, very few Americans are even aware of Israel's probable role, supported by a vast paper trail of FBI reports, arrests, the Zionist war that resulted, in 9/11. I'm not aware of any significant leaks from CIA, FBI, or foreign actors linking Israel to 9/11. Even Wikileaks has been rather mum on the subject, minus trivial Stratfor emails saying "bin Laden"'s corpse was returned to the US.

And there is the incentive of self-preservation for such leaks to occur, because Americans died and could die again in another Israeli false flag. You could argue that the soul of the nation is at stake. It is undeniable that FBI agents and "insiders" out there in the field or retired, know more about Nick Berg, Daniel Lewin, Dominick Suter and his "movers" than we do. Yet so much time has passed. It's very hard to grapple with no leaks. Same as with the Vegas massacre. There is a hermetic seal on these events, and the Hillary email scandal does not compare at all.

>My lawyer is a latino!