Slobodan Praljak honor thread

Lets honor this Croatian hero and a great man with the best memes you got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMe_kMnng_Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would you have done it?

An hero rather than living on your knees sucking zogcock. He shouldve dropped some insane redpill before the sip

Repost, but a worthy one of this madman.

kek

Without a doubt,i would spill all of my pol autism and go out for a greater cause

Hey man, nice shot.

bump

self bumb

This is the only know picture guy who leaked the poison to Praljak

Who the fuck is he anyway?

Rest in peace /ourguy/

F

I`M NOT A WAR CRIMINAL - his last words
based

he was right
God Bless Him
RIP BRO

Best meme

Wrong.

Direct citation is: "Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal! I reject your verdict with disdain/contempt!"

Learn2slav

You think he could get a monument or something?

We can put it right over the burning crater were the UN euro headquarters used to be.

ok Gramma Nazi, You nailed it,
but same message

F

But let's remember the only real war crime is losing.

GLOM

this is how its done boyz

HE CAN`T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

this guy will live forever.
so many memes
let`s not forget his message tho

Thats a nice on man. Great job.

F

Is there any fashwave song with his image?

gif 1/2

not mine,but still...F

holy shit he looks just like the guy who did vegas, the bataclan in france, and the murder in the town over from here. THIS MONSTER MUST BE STOPPED

gif 2/2

rate

What does that shit taste like?

I haven't seen any

press F

check'd and kek'd

Pretty based gif 8/10. It's like he's escaping and going to something better. I say embed some symbols to either represent what he's escaping or going to for more impact.

awesome

F

More malt and sugar than hops. Like a brown ale, but earthier (maybe mustier), with a little alcoholic burn on top. Bongs I've known quite enjoy the stuff. One wanted to import it (a different brand) back to the homeland.

Guys, how do we make Bosnia and Albania Christian Countries?

but what to insert?
first i wanted to put a atmicbomb in, but the i found this
much better....
i found it by google, its from a series named blablabl ANGEL
made me lol

First thing blow up the bridge of Mostar

damn, somebody should make it.

I know a good bit about the Yugoslav breakup in 91 and wars fought till 95. The only think I can say is...Serbs be crazy bout Serbs, not so much the muzzies. Slovenians, Macedonian, and Montenegro's are cool. Croats were a problem but an ally in the end. Bosnian-roaches were the issue.

scorn

RIP, you glorious bastard.
You are in a better place now.

F

I originally thought a humorous symbol at the fire part like satan, merchant, etc.

If you want to be more serious, you can add on a sequence involving a symbol like this that you light up i.e. he rises to become that bird.

He was falsely accused

Svaka ti čast, da mogu zagrlio bi te (no homo)
budučnost Srba i Hrvata je zajednička borba protiv kozojeba

Grli brate,treba mi to sada

Our politicians said some half-assed respectable things about him and the others accused. EU jumped immediately saying Croatian leaders support convicted war criminal, and politicians backed down. If we built a monument, cunts will give us sanctions or some shit I 'd imagine

kek

He's going to the gates of Valhalla where he'll beat the shit out of jihadis again

classy and nicely done

F

A truly worthy, honorable and glorious act that not even the Gods can ignore. His place at the table of Odin is secured.

Request to meld with this meme

hero

F

lol got to dig up some movie footage with a soldier beating a bunch of muslims by himself.

I’ll drink to that!

youtube.com/watch?v=EMe_kMnng_Q

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak
>Praljak voluntarily joined the newly formed Croatian Armed Forces after the outbreak of the Croatian War of Independence in 1991. Before and after the war he was an engineer, a television and theatre director, as well as a businessman

>Praljak had three university degrees. In 1970, he graduated as an electrical engineer at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Zagreb with a GPA of 4.5/5. In 1971, he graduated from the Zagreb Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, majoring in philosophy and sociology. In 1972, he graduated from the Zagreb Academy of Dramatic Art. At first, he worked as a professor and manager of the electronics laboratory at the Nikola Tesla Vocational High School in Zagreb, then lectured on philosophy and sociology

A man worthy of respect

Anyone got the "Y'all mind if I take a SIPP" one?

only this

inb4 someone gets that as a tattoo

He said he rejected the ICC verdict with disdain and that he was not a war criminal for genociding some Bosniak kebabs. 9/10 redpill, respect.

F

F

Paying my respects.

F

F and a privileged bump you honorable mother fucker

F

He went STRAIGHT TO VALHALLA. VIP pass.

and there, everyone lined up, and drank a shot in his honour.

F