HOLY KEK is South Park /ourshow/?

HOLY KEK is South Park /ourshow/?

>Anti-censorship
>Rips the piss out of political correctness
>Makes fun of hipster faggot millenials
>Makes fun of Kyle for being a little SJW soyboy and literally says he's being like a Jewish mother
>Leaves completely BTFO in the latest episode
>Mr Garrison/Trump gradually evolves from complete buffoon to kinda badass, calls Canada a "third world country" (lol)

When did Stone/Parker get so red pilled? It's especially funny since last season was blatantly anti-Trump

Shalom rabbi

>sage

No one cares. South park wasn't that cool 15 years ago, it definitely isn't now

>watching TV

>sw*de
>calling others rabbi

I only found out yesterday the newest season already aired. I think their relevance has been fading away for the past 10 years or so.

WITH A LITTLE LOVE

>South Park is banned in the UK for hate speech

Stop

>asks for reassurance on such topic

Lurk some more, plebbit. Also remember this is an 18+ board.

You've simply been growing out of childish things user.

really?

Holy shit, i had no idea how (((crazy))) the world has gotten about free speech.

>What made Parker get so red pilled
>Literal wife's son

Wew

Jesus Christ what kind of a cuck would make this faggot gif let alone save it

fucking shill, I still watch south park and it has barely any backbone nowadays compared to old episodes. they even shilled hillary for a sec in a episode this season. and they always go way too easy on SJWs, especially if you know their history

What a crock of shit

No. They used to be the last line of defense against political correctness. They caved to the feminists under Obama’s terms.

This is just trying to win the old audience back who left when they became SJWs and supported Hillary.

>>Makes fun of Kyle for being a little SJW soyboy and literally says he's being like a Jewish mother
>>Leaves completely BTFO in the latest episode
Yes but you completely missed the point of the joke Achmed

Look up the episode with the Joozians.

I move to Quebec City from Toronto 2 months ago to get away from that liberal hell hole. South Park nukes them last week.

Pottery

The wife and I cheered when we watched that

>Mexico

What? It airs in cable every week

Such a shame there's no other way to acquire such media

The burger got you there teabag

I thoroughly enjoyed the nuclear holocaust. Bodies tossed into the sky with ragdoll physics, and then raining to the earth as Hootie and the Blowfish plays was truly montage.

I bet Mexico has also banned cocaine smuggling and cartels.

Oh my god, and she has a tramp stamp on her arm

>HOLY KEK is South Park /ourshow/?

No, it's liberal propaganda designed to manipulate the mind and opinions of the viewer.

They only use a few conservative bits as bait.

>calls Canada a "third world country" (lol)

one of the most common things americans say when they come to canada is how much cleaner and nicer it is, sure is 3rd world up here (lol)

Butthurt that you got BTFO in a cartoon leafy boy?

It is nicer except for the extra Muslims

Hahaha omg based xD
South park is our show, right fellow MAGA pedes xD

/OurShow/ was World Peace on Adult Swim. Any other answer is objectively false.

That is a nice image of Hong Kong.

Fuck off you faggoty leaf

is that richard spencer in the backround?

^

your list is bullshit

UK is not listed?

I like the first season

Controlled opposition meant to get potential dissidents back in to groupthink by lightly touching on important issues, then gradually steering that groupthink towards the agenda.

>You've simply been growing out of childish things user.
south park is for adults

Fuck off limesucker

>numales actually believe this

>a show made by kikes it's redpilled

>Should we blame the government?
>Or blame society?
>Or should we blame the images on TV?

They knew all along.

Oh look Matt and Trey are here.

that is beautiful

and unrelated, it looks extremely nukeable.
Just imagine vaporizing that whole little peninsula
god it's beautiful

They lost it after they started making south park movies. My fucking god was the Bigger Louder Uncut or whatever movie fucking shit.

Lol, if you're drunk it looks like it says "kale".

No

This.
Robot chicken master race.

kek

I've always preffered Vicar of Dibley.

>When did Stone/Parker get so red pilled?
This is the least redpilled season ever.

They saw all the cuck posting about them on here

This episode blew SJW the fuck out

Pretty sure this is a list of countries that have one time or another banned an episode. e.g. the episode making fun of mohammad.

Vancouver is over 40% chink. I was there a few years ago, and noticed (so did my friend from seattle) that they had 12-13 carbon copies of the exact same building, which apparently is a hallmark of chink real estate.

Utterly soulless, boring, and sterile. I'd rather go back to degenerate Portland than Hongcouver any day. No one looked happy, no one wanted to be there, tons of chinks.

Seth Green is as Jewy as they come

this

Jew Park was funny when i was 11. Hasn't been since.

>I bet Mexico has also banned cocaine smuggling and cartels.
Lmao

nah, that would be the last season or the season before it, not sure which.

nah. they not only still portray PC principal in a positive light, they've added another fucking PC authority figure to the series. Yeah it pissed on Kyle, it wasnt blatantly sucking SJW dick like previous seasons, still not as good as they used to be (and still shying away from tackling feminism).
South park used to be more centrist and mock everyone, they clearly shown left bias in the recent years, sold out like the Simpsons who also had counter-culture in old episodes, but nowadays blatantly shill celebrities almost every episode.
I'd rate this season "so-so", its better than last 2, but it aint got the soul of the old south park yet

This
Vancouver is boring shit and each of those apartments run $1 million each.
Best part of a trip to Vancouver is going to Seattle.

leaf town is like 40% gook 40% muzzie 10% french faggots 5% eskimo niggers 5% white but keep telling yourself different because you live in a trailer park you dumb kike

I cried laugjing duing jews rock

It was supposed to be jews rule

You niggers were saying South Park was cucked last season because they mocked Trump

Its still totally cucked. Ignore the obvious shill bait op.

And fuck off.

they clearly stepped to right direction but they have seen PC mania two times now, the stuff that they implicated about PedoWood was most disturbing.

don't give up on trey and dude that does nothing...

trey is very kewl and knows how gross dude that does nothing is....

You weak pol cunts need any symbolism you can find.... cartoons, talk shows, etc.... stand alone like a fucking man and not a bitch.

when you type...i can smell you moms rancid hole....

>leaf

>still portray PC principal in a positive light, they've added another fucking PC authority figure to the series

PC principal turned out to be the only legitimately good guy at the end of the season he appeared in, can't really turn him into a bad guy now.
With that PC woman appearing, he's probably going to be used to show how ridiculous and stupid feminism is.

The part that really made me think
>holy shit, do Matt and Trey browse Sup Forums?
was when Kyle literally, word for word, said that he wanted to "shut it down".

This thread pops up every fucking year.

You're average South Park fan has no positions , just like Sargon.

Yes, that's another part I was going to add to the original post but forgot. Kek'd pretty hard at that

fishy smell

Matt and Trey left Colorado and move to California.
All that cali sun rots your brain. True fact.

Stopped watching last season, not gonna support their shit any longer, too late for their decision to stop being faggots who were butthurt over Trump's victory.

the "AAAAAAVERAGE" south park fan thinks you are a doucccccccchebbbbbaaaag...you stupid fuck

South park is shit now, went seriously down hill since they started the whole season arc thing rather than individual , self-contained episodes

You have no clue what a tramp stamp is

Too late mr shekelsteingoldKIKEberg

By tramp stamp do you mean the little jigaboo on her arm or the shitty tattoo?

ty ..for typing irish moron

now i can't eat potatoes....

imo it started going downhill in season 12. They ran out of good ideas and it slowly became 100% about politics and current events. It was cool how they would touch on that occasionally but when it became the main focus of the show it just became less funny and almost spitefully jaded instead of just absurd and silly.

There was one (1) movie and it was not shit.

"Kobe"

when you type...18 irish midgets think they can vote for prime minister of gofuckyourselfistan

still cucked

Are You Being Served > Vicar of Dibley

fag. and witch. and kike. you dont understand anything let alone the world nor this show. enjoy your aids and box pox

President Garrison knows what to do with leafs
Day of the rake