No anti-white bias

This is from a recent conversation with a friend. She's white and an intersectional feminist. Anyone have some good stuff I can show her to prove my point that this bias does indeed exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWUgqj1zemI
nytimes.com/2017/11/11/opinion/sunday/interracial-friendship-donald-trump.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/11/opinion/sunday/interracial-friendship-donald-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TD6YppSR1E0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any Huffington Post article, Buzzfeed article, or black twitter tweets.

Literally every news story related to the fliers said it wasnt

Apparently the reactions to that campaign prove nothing. At what point do you stop trying to use evidence to convince someone of something?

>posting a parody account

But if you're white you can't do that, racist

You're arguing with somebody who has an anti-white bias herself. It's a massive blindspot to her. You're never going to convince her, regardless of anything you say or the most convincing argument in the world. Why do you keep company with this bulldyke?

Yea new York daily news is a parody, that's for sure.

that is literally anti white bias
and they quite literally are oppressed
calling someone racist when they arent racist seems like oppression to me

>implying facts, evidence, or truth has ever mattered to a liberal
It's time people just stop trying to reason with the mentally ill and start getting the camps ready again.

>That's not anti-white bias that's just people tired of white people speaking about their situation lmao

Imagine this level of cognitive dissonance, holy shit

>no one ever said its not ok to be white

thats because actions speak louder than words

Lol that's the definition of racism, acutally.
It's funny how words like these are so charged with emotion that people don't think about the semantics at all. It's just "racism = bad!"

Why are you friends with an "intersectional feminist"?

just call her a race traitor and that she will be taken out on the day of the rope, then unfriend her

From history, look at coverage of these in schools. They all share one thing in common: the conclusion is that white people were evil/ignorant.
>Dark Ages
>Crusades/Muslim 'golden age'
>Colonization and Imperialism
>US Civil War
>US Civil Rights Era/general 'race relations'

More in that it is a slur directed towards white people. If they want to call you a racist, they will.
youtube.com/watch?v=WWUgqj1zemI

>intersectional feminist
i have literally never even looked up the definition of intersectional feminism. i hope to never have to. i could give a shit about a movement that gives entitled cunts any more say than they already have as a free individual in US society or elsewhere.

>people are still starving in this world and people want to tell me about their oppressed bullshit in a relatively free world
>lets talk about the oppression of the .0005% of people in the modern world. that'll help everyone out.
>my fee-fees.

other than that. yes, people do say that being white is not okay. ask a south african whitey. they will tell you all about it. tell your "friend" to grow the fuck up. no one cares about how oppressed women are and they certainly will not take her seriously if she thinks that sharia law and moslems have anything different going on that excludes/precludes them...

anyone got that collage of salon headlines hating on whites?

Point out that her exact sentiment is anti-white. Ask her if she really lacks sufficient self awareness to see this.

like this but on a grand scale

Just call her a religious nut and that no one should apologize for being born a certain race.

Dump a hundred photos, videos, and screencaps of anti whites in her PMs and call her a fucking retard. You should have plenty saved already.

George Ciccerello Maher, Noel Ignatiev, Tim Wise, Johnny Eric Williams and Jessie Daniels for examples in academia

Tell that to the fact the black kidnappers of that disabled white kid in Chicago had their hate crime charges DROPPED.

Tell that fucking cunt.

>No one has ever said that it isn't OK to be white..
Blast her with the anti-white propaganda from everything from Salon to the NYT.

Nice video, thanks.

>snowflake wh*Toids have to tape "its okay to be wh*Te" posters everywhere in order to feel good about themselves

How fucking cucked are you guys? When did the youth become so beta?

Hello Mehmet, you forgot to change your flag.

Ask her what it would take to prove that there is discrimination against white people in the US.

Op you still there?

Ask her if she knows the names Kori Ali Muhammad and Fredrick D. Scott from memory.

When she says no ask her if she knows the name Dylan Roof and why she thinks that is.

>g-guys its okay to be w-wh*Te, right??

lmao stay in your safeplace (Sup Forums) you pathetic ((men))

She's an old friend and I didn't start learning about politics until a year ago, so it wasn't pertinent until now.

whats got you so cranky? does even the word white trigger your inferiority complex?

>Kori Ali Muhammad and Fredrick D. Scott
i hadn't even heard of those here, thats how bias this shit is

Don't reply to sodomite b8.

>no one has said that it isn't OK to be white
oh you sweet naive child
send her this

Why is it 9/10 times a white person who wants to kill all whites?

(((white)))

(((white person)))

If you REALLY want to redpill her.. Start with (((fellow white people)))

This is just me thinking out loud.
Why do you need to change her "values"? That's hard. Why not twist her own?
How about you start by:"the reason Africa and all third world countries are poor is because the US is imperialist and steals all of their best people who emigrate to the US and then their countries look like shit because the US stole all the doctors, lawyers etc, if you wanna end USimperialism, stop immigration"
Plus you can also babble how you are the real eco-friendly here, the bitch just wants more people living on a US standard of living insteadof Africa or some shit. Yeah its mean and harsh to let people live like that but if we fuck up the environment, they're fucked as well, so do you care about the environment?"
Does this make any sense or am i talking shit?

mind virus

Wait, they were dropped? Where did you hear that at?

If white genocide were to actually occur, would anyone be able to tell the difference between a jew/white hispanic and anglo?

No, they'd kill everyone without impunity.

Why argue about it for the sake of arguing, fuck off for yourself best interest. Don't be 'that' guy.

You probably weren't told about the Zebra Killers, Hi Fi torturers, serial killer Robert Rozier or the murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom

Just copy paste what she wrote and replace it "white" with "black".

wh*Tes arent human and deserve no respect. They're a menace to humanity. Always have been, always will be.

Me spreading the truth isnt being "cranky", try not being a beta sometime.

you're making sense. i've used the whole "brain drain" migration argument and it stumps them

(((white)))

>an intersectional feminist.
what is that? a newly discovered mental disease?

And he still has his job

Why do you censor out the I? Are we some holy being like G*d or something?

fear

>explained in post he replied to
>still asks stupid questions

I guess we can add illiterate to the list of adjectives that describe wh*Toids.

boy howdy that inferiority complex of yours is really playing up tonight huh?

> white feminist
> white people are not oppressed
Why do white feminists require gibs then?

>
no, I've never heard of any of those

don't expect any meaningful answer
average dindus IQ is around 70

Your faggot ass would be lynched in almost any Muslim or African country, you sperm chugging queen.

>white people are only getting their feelings hurt
>they're not getting genocided and demographically replaced and conquered through media control and propaganda with each successive day

fucking stupid, dumb fucking people

>Faggot
>Criticizing anyone
>Telling someone to go to their safe space when degenerate faggots need them

>i-inferiority complex!!11

lmao shut the fuck up, wh*Tey. If you have no real argument to anything I'm saying, don't bother replying. Save your nation and your pathetic race the embarrassment.

>KEKISTAN
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I'd like to see them try.

As Yuri said, facts don't matter to them. You can shower them with information, with facts and they will be ignored.
Only when the boot comes down on them will they finally understand.

>muh average IQ's
Take a good look everybody, this is a fine example of a pathetic wh*Toid living a shit life, trying to find ANYTHING to justify his own existence. I'm willing to bet he will try to post images and accomplishments of OTHERS in order to argue his own superiority. Not once will he post about himself.

>its okay to be white general
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA snowflakes, everybody

wew look at your insecurity go!

niggas gonna nig

nytimes.com/2017/11/11/opinion/sunday/interracial-friendship-donald-trump.html

Gotta speak their language

Archived
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/11/opinion/sunday/interracial-friendship-donald-trump.html

fukin cracka sciense

gimmie more mellonium

homie got it all wrong, computers and da internets wuz akshully invented by a BLACK man named Quantavious Kwame in 1456, I read it on da black Twitter, mufuggin crackas tryin to steal our inventions smdh

I remember seeing this, what a dumb nog.

>friend
>intersectional feminist
go fuck yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=TD6YppSR1E0

Enjoy your safespace, betafucks. Try this shit out in public, with your real faces, and you'll get BTFO by real men.

ooo, i zee nou, we wuz kingzz and shhitt

why so angry chimpo? relax and go steal sth

>being a faggot
>tries to trigger Sup Forums
rly nigger? is that all you've got? wait untill your
muslim rapefugees you love will burn you alive

weeeew! look at him go! look at that mental instability!

>He has all of these images saved on his computer

HAHAHAHAAHAHA How fucking pathetic can you be? Bet you also have images of men kissing to show how much you hate them, huh?

>fag flag
>expecting to be taken seriously

This conversation is the gift that keeps on giving.

have you already thanked your masters?>

>that's people sick and tired of white people acting oppressed

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT ME BEING RACIST AGAINST YOU YOU FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE REEE

It doesn't matter whether or not the intentions of people allowing mass migration and refugees are good. After all, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. What matters is the end result, and the end result is the obliteration of Western society and the absence of a home for all whites, regardless of their ethnicity and cultural heritage (because this shit is happening only in white countries and in almost all of them). 1488. Nuff said, nigs and hyphenated nigs out.

I changed it, cuck, now take me seriously.

Your "friend" is right, and she's probably cringing at everything you've got to say. Minorities in this country are legitimately oppressed through ALL forms of systems in the US. Calling for equality is not anti-wh*Te, you dumbfuck. There are very few times where a wh*Te man will be at a disadvantage because of his race, and absolutely none of those times is it at the hands of those that support equal treatment of citizens.

The judges probably gave him an award for it.

This. Word swap half the shit feminists say about men, white people, or straight people and you get direct quotes from mein kampf. Pointing this outputs pressure on the cognitive dissonance. They either double take on it & try to justify it with SJW rhetoric, which you can keep performing this trick on if you know enough history and (((their))) version of history to draw biting parallels from... OR they double down into nonsense, shut down the debate and go on the offensive straight for the ad-homs.

I doubt your scrawny ass, crack-riddled body is all that threatening IRL, Jamal.

the effects of anti white bias are things like those black teenagers who kidnapped and tortured a white kid getting off their hate crime charges. It's the most recent example of that illegal immigrant getting off murder charges. It results in an emotional control of narratives rather than a logical one which results in things like the mass migration into europe