Gohans devolution

How does it make you feel to know that Gohan is now an arts major who contributes nothing to the world except promoting safe spaces, disputing creationism, and ruining Videl?

Other urls found in this thread:

theartedge.faso.com/blog/70142/you-dont-need-a-degree-to-be-a-successful-artist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>disputing creationism

It's funny that creationism is actually true in the DB world

But so is evolution, the gods don't create the races.

Intelligent Design, duh.

Don't forget becoming the good father Goku never was

>arts major
Wait, what? Why the fuck did he spend his childhood constantly studying if he was gonna be that?

And what do you contribute to the world except spending your days twlking about animated little girls with other retards?

Evolution is a thing though in DB, the saiyans in u6 have evolved to a point where they don't have tails anymore.

What the fuck? Wasn't the entire point of him being so studious and intelligent so that he could go on to be a scientist or doctor? Fucking Toriyama.

No fucking way, he can't be an arts major. Also, did Videl do nothing after graduating school?

OP is memeing

>still more productive than an arts major

I have a friend with a fine arts degree who basically does that but gets paid and gets laid in the process so I have to disagree.

>arts degree
>gets paid

Why would you do this? Who goes on the internet and just tells lies like this?

not him, but we don't spread the retarded genes like an arts major, to say the least.

i'm a banker, i shouldn't be talking about who contributes to society in the first place, i know i'm shit

>Why would you do this? Who goes on the internet and just tells lies like this?

It is seriously not that hard to sell products/services to dumb people as long as you have the connections to start up in the first place.

You know you'd tap that sweet onion if you could.

>ruining Videl
Videl was always shit. There's nowhere for to go but up.

>Everyone on Sup Forums hates arts majors
>Watches Japanese cartoons all day that are created by arts majors

Oh the irony.

This site is filled with hypocrites why are you surprised

People actually get a degree just to learn how to draw? Don't they know you can do that for free?

>by arts majors
In Japan.
American arts majors, and American cartoonists in particular, are a fucking joke in comparison. They're walking parodies of partisan politics.

people actually get a degree just to learn physics? dont they know you can do that for free?

It's not remotely comparable. It's fine if you're an arts major, but don't act like your life is harder than all the people who have to build all of this fancy shit.

>comparing a science to a craft

Never go full weeb.

>tfw humanity can leave the solar system but user ends up killing themselves because the would-be director of the anime that helps them through harsh times instead becomes a physicist

>tfw humanity can leave the solar system but user ends up slipping on the wet floor next to a broken pipe because the would-be janitor of the building he is in instead beomes a scientist
See I can be retarded too

you see, art is subjective, you can like an artstyle or not, is up to your taste, but with physics, you are either right or wrong, no in between, and if you screw up it can cost a lot of money or lives in the case of engineering, there is a huge difference

I would say physics is easier because of this
You have an objective standard to be measured against and use to improve.

>tfw animation major
>tfw saguka threads on Sup Forums
>tfw no one fucking knows what theyre talking about when they post in them

Hey, I'm not saying we can't make better shit.
I'm just saying we don't (unless we're talking CGI children's movies) because the retarded biomass would rather watch this.

Don't let it get to you, man.

I should've made the point clearer. Both things are valuable to study and there's no point to pitting them against each other.
subjective vs objective is meaningless hogwash

Ah okay
I see your point then and largely agree but I still feel like you're purposefully ignoring the large amount of trash anime that gets shoveled out seasonally (although its definitely bad in a distinctly different way from family guy)

Do adults actually still like that show by the way? I kinda grew out of it around 16 and it seems like most people (at least in my small sample size) did the same since no adults around me really talk about it as much as people did back then

the whole point is that art can be self taught, there are people who learn how to draw or play a guitar by themselves, while some other shit you need to someone to teach you how it's done and just after that you think how to improve it, after 3,000 years we still havent perfected ships, for god's sake

There are objective standards in art too, just your talent and creativity can overrule all of those standards.
You can have perfect skills and someone with more talents will still be more popular.

why cant physics be self taught

Because it's way harder than drawing things

harder =/= impossible
especially in the current era where we have this cool resource for communicating and information distribution we're using right now, it's definitely possible to teach yourself complex physics if you have the time and discipline

>Do adults actually still like that show by the way?
I think it's mostly south park and American Dad now, along with whatever adult swim's airing. Mostly the same kind of crap.

I'm not ignoring the trash anime, but you've got more than one or two titles that are worth watching in a given year. Have you heard anyone online saying that they're looking forward to any American cartoons besides the Rick and Morty s3?
Which would you rather have, a job where you're required to work until you grind all of the competition into the ground and make some grand breakthrough that no one else has made before, or a job where you have to kinda eyeball it and think about the quality that your boss/audience is expecting?

so you admit that it can?

i would love to see someone come up with the Higgs boson or tachyons by himself with no physics studies berfore hand or the resources to prove them

me too, that would be great

Did you actually just call our demographic consumers biomass?

Both of those are applicable to each field

Granted my PhD program is in a field separate from physics, from what I've heard grant proposal writing is very similar in that you have to be skilled at the latter.

Will the STEM meme ever end?

Nassim Haramein a revolutionary Unified Field Theorist that correctly predicted the proton radius and developed the paper on quantum gravity theory and the Scalar Law of Matter is self taught.

Everyone with healthy motor functions can learn how to draw, not everyone is smart enough to become a physicist. Drawing is a craft that you perfect by training, physics requires actual studying and problem solving abilities.

Yes, you can self-teach yourself physics, but the education path makes it way easier and faster. Plus getting a job and/or published kind of requires a degree and connections to people in the field. An arts degree on the other hand doesn't make learning how to draw any easier or gives you any advantage compared to someone who self-teaches himself.

He's also a fraud.

(You)

How?

>An arts degree on the other hand doesn't make learning how to draw any easier or gives you any advantage compared to someone who self-teaches himself.
surely this must be a joke

These threads make me mildly embarrassed to have a STEM degree
I'm glad nobody in my university was like this.

A quick googling of the guy says that none of his bollocks is accepted by academia and he's TED X material. He doesn't even have a page on wikipedia.

Let's be honest here, you're not an expert either just because you're a "major" unless you actually have some sort of experience in the field.

Not him, but it's technically correct. Just be glad you're not fueling soylent green yet.

Only a minority of distinguished artists actually have a degree, while for sciences it is basically a must have, with a few exceptions of literal geniuses.
theartedge.faso.com/blog/70142/you-dont-need-a-degree-to-be-a-successful-artist

Why is this thread still up? What the fuck are the mods doing?

The old paradigm doesn't want to be exposed for the old outdated dinosaurs that they truly are.
His paper on the Schwarzchild Proton changes the proton mass completely to fit and work with a known universal constant: the speed of light instead of relying on a forced unexplained bandaid theory of the standard model calling it the "Strong force".
His partner in his Resonance foundation also just won a massive physics award on his work on the Keppler satelite I believe.
The proton mass stuff is already proven correct by the Swiss in 2012.

Yeah, why?
Do you think you're too good to be a biomass/part of a biomass?

its just weirdly dehumanizing terminology

>The old paradigm doesn't want to be exposed for the old outdated dinosaurs that they truly are.
That's exactly what someone would say, if they were a fraud.
Polishing their art degrees most likely.

WHY DID THEY CHANGE HER HAIR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
yes I'm a Toonamifag

Even mainstream physics has been shaken to it's very foundation by the Higgs Boson particle. How about you post something smart as a rebuttal? Oh wait that's right I'm arguing with underaged trolls on Sup Forums

>Even mainstream physics has been shaken to it's very foundation by the Higgs Boson particle.

Dude what?

Higgs Boson is the definition of mainstream physics

Nigga what are you even saying? The discovery of the Higgs Boson by CERN served to validate long-held beliefs in mainstream physics based on theory. If they had definitively shown it wasn't where they thought it was, mainstream physics would have had a problem, but that's the opposite of what happened.

The point is we're moving into an age of information and energy over matter. The old standard model couldn't handle "irrational numbers" in quantified theories and always had to rely on reducing everything into rational comprehendible data.
New age of physics is about embracing infinities in calculations, something the old standard theory of relativity is stuck in the past with.
Einstein himself said his theory was incomplete before he died, all Nassim has really done is added spin and coreolis effect into his theory.
We know everything spins, from quantum particles, electrons to solar systems and galaxies. Not having this fundamental force omitted simply because the old guard didn't want to calculate infinities is ludicrous.

Do you also have a collection of healing crystals?

Spin is a fundamental force of nature that should be calculated into the theory of relativity, how is this so hard to comprehend? I bet you think our solar system sits still in the galaxy too.

>tfw I am eagerly awaitng a doujin now where Videl gets cucked as Gohan fucks Cocoa

I mean it's pretty much canon right?

You very clearly have no idea what you are talking about, please just stop.

Nassim Haramein has not published any peer reviewed papers and no physicist takes him seriously. You fell for a new age scam artist, sorry about that.

you know how science works, if you can't prove it, is worthless, and is not the first time or the last a theory will be handled carefully or downright humilliated, and in comparison to stuff like Galileo had to suffer, modern times resistance is nothing, so knowing if you are right or wrong is just a matter of time

>arts major
Are you fucking retarded? He's a full STEM dweeb