Basically, people here are mostly neets, wage slaves...

Basically, people here are mostly neets, wage slaves, or long-term unemployed who receive no respect or acknowledgement in modern society. They are aware that they have been made basically culturally and economically irrelevant (with globalization perpetually pushing wages down and automation just around the corner to leave them entirely removed from modern life). However, for cultural reasons, they are unable to develop a healthy response to this reality, so they go deeper into the rabbit-hole of reactionary politics.

By joining a Sup Forums, they no longer see themselves as people destined to a lifetime of minimum wage and disrespect from snotty college kids (who secretly want everyone in the flyover states dead anyway). Instead - they become the noble defenders of civilization, making an entirely unnecessary "sacrifice" of perpetual training/spending on useless memes that's nominally for society's benefit, but in reality just to prop up their own egos. At its most benign, this behavior simply wastes public resources as law enforcement has to babysit them to prevent violence. However, left unchecked, this sort of anti-social roleplay inevitably morphs a sort of violent power fantasy - usually directed at those who typically produce the slights, real or imagined, that drive otherwise sane individuals to join Sup Forums: women and racial or religious minorities

Literally every cent these people spend on LARPing out along the borders would be better spent attending community college, raising a family, investing in a business, or pursuing additional technical training.

This matches up well with my limited real-life experience with Sup Forums members. I have yet to meet a single one who lives a healthy, stable life.

Other urls found in this thread:

weev.net/richard-spencer-appointed-altright-official-attempted-to-sexually-humiliate-14-year-old-under-threat-of-doxing/
strawpoll.me/14549642
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not sure if this is pasta or not but it's fucking accurate

A NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training". The acronym NEET was first used in the United Kingdom but its use has spread to other countries and regions including Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and the United States.

nope not pasta!

>noble defenders of civilization
>implying I'm not a self-serving asshole
You tried.

>pasta nigger

I'm a neet and soon to be homeless. I have too many issues to function in society

Pretty big strawman you have there. Wonder what's behind it. Oh, looks like it's someone who universally thinks wageslaving and shoving money down the throat of some thot in exchange for sex is the pinnacle of human living. Looks like you've got your existence set straight my man.

And people say Russian bots aren't real

'Cus, like, all normies are very well-balanced, adjusted, and intelligent people, dude! Isn't it fun how easy it is to be a retard when you split millions of people into two grossly generalized categories?

*hits blunt*

Speaking of strawmen. I wonder what it'd be like to not be able to argue a point without fucking up on the basics.

You can't just describe the human condition in modern society and then ascribe it to a specific, narrow group like the only people in the world that have a sense of societal alienation are right here on this Indonesian fresco forum. Most people today are at least somewhat unhappy and looking for someone to blame, not just losers on the internet.

You think I'd still be here if I had the things that allow a man to be "normal" in our society? In order to be "normal" I'd need a girlfriend to potentially start a family with. In order to get a girlfriend, I need a job with a 100k salary, a car that isn't shit, and my own large house that has enough space for at least 3 other people to live comfortably.

It's the same bullshit as trying to get a job with no experience.

>"Just give up. Do a shitty job you hate, pay taxes for immigrant muslims, and dont question Israel like a good goy."

haha fuck you

Wrong on all counts, Guido, just a Gen Xer that likes to shitpost. Back to the pasta mines, you swamp guinea.

that gif transition is so smooth...

Making fun of the OP doesn't make it a strawman. Sometimes, things aren't worth arguing. Sometimes, things deserve ridicule. Anyhow, hardly any of the shit he said applies to me. I don't even want to be violent because I couldn't care less if the West died. The "West" is ultimately blue jeans and rock music so what kind of reactionary actually wants to save empty materialism? OP is probably a newfag that's giving his accounts based on his brainwashed normie worldview. People like that aren't worth my time since nothing gets through. OP needs to lurk/read more.

wtf i am a devoted wage slave to kikes and niggers now

In artificial intelligence, an intelligent agent(IA) is an autonomous entity which observes through sensors and acts upon an environment using actuators (i.e. it is an agent) and directs its activity towards achieving goals (i.e. it is "rational", as defined in economics). Intelligent agents may also learn or use knowledge to achieve their goals. They may be very simple or very complex: a reflex machine such as a thermostat is considered an example of an intelligent agent.

>t. lazy fuck
Didn't even read, flag is enough.

So the working and middle class?

materialistic nihilism isnt a good enough reason to be a wageslave
work on a better endgame please societal engineers

I agree with you but I'm still a reactionary lmao. Identifying the problem doesn't solve the problem.

>They are aware that they have been made basically culturally and economically irrelevant (with globalization perpetually pushing wages down and automation just around the corner to leave them entirely removed from modern life). However, for cultural reasons, they are unable to develop a healthy response to this reality
What IS a healthy response to this reality?

>people here are mostly neets, wage slaves, or long-term unemployed
So most people here are either employed or unemployed. Got it.
Retard.

why does he put disturbed powertripping gay furries in charge of his communication channels
weev.net/richard-spencer-appointed-altright-official-attempted-to-sexually-humiliate-14-year-old-under-threat-of-doxing/

Consumerism and nigger worship, of course.

Do you have any sources on the future of Sup Forums and how we'll inevitably lash out against those we don't like? We've been around for a decade without any genocide or murders, hell at best we had some rioting in front of Scientology buildings back in 2007. And that was time well spent, look at how well recieved L.Ron is now.

slide thread, sage

This is true, but they aren't wrong either. Society is mostly fucked in exactly the way Sup Forums describes. But we aren't the first to see it. We're just the first that get to talk about it online. I think even a misguided purpose is better than what needs would be doing otherwise. Let's be honest the functional people on this board, are now functional and we'll informed. The non-functional are at least occasionally inspired.

Readas: Using your mind and observing is bad. Groupthink is good. Only the brand of groupthink I support, though. Nice try, npc. Kudos for stepping it up, but mimicry is *always* visible to mindful humans.

I have a gf, no money, a car that barely runs. But then again I have game. Maybe you need game user. I know homeless men who can get laid.

proofs of that?

I have to disagree OP I'm of the opinion that most people on Sup Forums are either underage b& or college students. I have no evidence to back up this claim -- college students (or recently graduated and working bottom rung position for some company) seem to be the norm in my experience. A lot of replies are clearly underage.

strawpoll.me/14549642

college professor 38

Do you have your own place that you live in by yourself? I don't have that and no matter how much game I have they're gonna turn and run when they see I still live at my parent's house.

>le Sup Forums is a person meme
I'm going to open a can, spoon out this salty response and suggest that you lurk more.

>spaghetti doesn't understand 30% of Sup Forums is 12 or younger

oh no is another case of shill post

ive seen it work
its mostly about looks