Why are there so many bitter, cynical, miserable...

why are there so many bitter, cynical, miserable, male failures on this board complaining about women and how they can't find one?
stop complaining, get off your fucking ass and do something about it
>inb4 six million different excuses
stfu and start improving yourself and looking

I'm thin, go to the gym 5 days a week, not a manlet, told I'm funny, and make okay money.

I haven't been on a date in 4 years.

doesn't add up
if you're not lying, i'd be curious to ask further questions
have you tried asking women for dates some time in those 4 years?

Because you’re a faggot, transition and suck dick instead.

Cause youre probably a beta faggot who isnt funny or charismatic.

Becsuse you don't make an effort to chase or introduce yourself.

Thin means skinny. Why arent you buff

Cause women are scary OP. They have that machine in them that SUCC your pee pee and force liquids out of you. Its hard to sleep at night thinking about these vampires roaming at night.

This is pretty beta senpai. Reeks of entitlement and self pity.

90% of this board of autistic faggotry looks like pic related

that's why

>do something about it
why?

t. dogfucker

And you’re a fucking Jew, what’s your point?

>They have that machine in them that SUCC your pee pee and force liquids out of you
> Its hard to sleep at night
can confirm user, can confirm

I'm skinny and I get laid at a satisfactory rate.

T. Supreme gentlemen

that you fail with women because you're ugly, bitter and bloated, just like kike enoch

I don't even want to hear excuses from the manlets among us when I see nigger and spic manlets with wayward white girls in my liberal shithole of a city. Stop being a fat disgusting slob and talk to women, that's all it takes.

>do something about it
Do what? If you're beta, you're beta. You can still get the girl, but not the girl you want. And even the girl you do get will probably end up cheating on your ass. That's the beta life. If you were dealt a shitty hand, don't play the game. Lots of games to play in life, pick another one. That's just being smart.

>why are there so many bitter, cynical, miserable, male failures on this board complaining about women and how they can't find one?
Because they haven't actually tried because they're demoralized because they demoralized themselves by seeking out and internalizing "information" (yellow journalism and cherrypicking) to rationalize and justify their pathetic beta lifestyles

Lots of demoralization going on in sites like this, it's true. Don't bother if you're under 6 feet! Don't bother if your hairline is receding! Don't bother if you're a poorfag!

Meanwhile, literal 56% faced goblins are out there getting laid simply because they go out and interact with women.

>do something about it
Like changing woman nature?
I need partner not a pussy.

Not a lifestyle. Literally can never change if you're beta. You can pretend you're not beta, but you're not fooling anybody. You can achieve everything the world has to offer and you'll still be beta. Look at Zuckerberg or Musk, they have everything and they're still pathetic betas who are clearly cucked by their women. That's just how life is. So drop out and do something better with your life if you're beta. Don't have to play the game if it's stacked against you.

Ruski women are roasties too? Why don't you just smack her around a bit until she remembers the goddamn recipe.

T. The Wizard of Moscow