Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HuFhsMALu4
youtube.com/watch?v=xXNmNRb5X0M
youtube.com/watch?v=1ve0gNmr7S8
youtube.com/watch?v=eMfXlKP9Pj0
youtube.com/watch?v=gBLem9J2Pr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Max, no question, best bro

I vaguely recall liking the blonde one, whatever his name was. So him i guess.

This. The others aren't even an option. Well, maybe Ray a little but still < Max

Is this still ongoing? Did they form back as a team?

Beyblade as a franchise is still going, but this particular anime has been done forever

I tried to get into beyblade metal fusion and I failed. but I think I made the right decision when they introduced beywheels. if thats the only you can come up with to redesign the show with a new gimmick just let it die at that point.

Kai.

Posting best track
youtube.com/watch?v=2HuFhsMALu4
>Ray
The only thing I remember about him was jobbing almost every important battle he had.
That, and he won his waifu.

naw senpai this is the best track

youtube.com/watch?v=xXNmNRb5X0M

KAi eaz

Ray was always my favorite because he looked so different from the rest of them. His dub voice was neat too, even if it may not entirely fit. I just remember finding it pleasant all round.

I also just found out that Kai fucking dies

Plebs both of you
youtube.com/watch?v=1ve0gNmr7S8

I remember watching it and thinking that Kai was just the coolest motherfucker ever and for some reason i always expected a big reveal that Kai was actualy Rokusho on Medabots.

>I also just found out that Kai fucking dies
meh their story is over. and the other beyblade stories seem like trash

I swear the feel of this song feels like smashmouth.

Whatever happened to the red head kid? And did the original group(these 4) ever get back together as a team?

Why does the main character look retarded?

I wonder why medabots didnt get more popularaity? but at least B-daman came to fill the hole.

He's a weird reinterpretation of Link from the Legend of Zelda.

designs? and honestly max looks even more retarded.

They ended as a team i G-Revolution. The manga has an epilogue with everyone as adults too.

This was the first anime where i noticed those infinte moving light beams on the hype moments, just becuase how fucking much they abused them

Please
youtube.com/watch?v=eMfXlKP9Pj0

When I was younger, I would have said Tai or maybe even Tyson.

But rewatching the series older, I'd say s1 Ray then s2-3 Max

all of you are wrong.

This is the best track and whenever it came on you knew shit was about to go down

youtube.com/watch?v=gBLem9J2Pr8