I'm Becoming Popular Arguing and Mocking SJWs

So this is huge for me considering I was considered a weirdo in grade 9, and for the last two years I've been known as the guy who tried to commit suicide in the washroom. However I'm changing that by getting respect arguing with leftists and cucks. I'm 18 a senior and I really only talk to one guy about memes and stuff but now my social circle is expanding after BTFOing some SJW cucks.

>get in argument about immigration
>leftist whines about being fair and how im racist
>use evidence to support my point
>cite my sources
>bring up IQ scores from 1980s IQ tests and cite it to certain universities
>bring up UCLA study on discrimiation
>sound like Ben Shapiro throwing facts around
>make the leftist look like a whiner

Now all the popular guys say "hey factsman" or "hey facts boy" or "hey mr.facts" since I used to many facts to prove my point. They now laugh when I talk to show they're cool with me and I'm part of the boys. They even brought me around to talk to people and then laugh as I BTFO them. They do that the same reason they call me facts man, it's outta respect!

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSIKDjzNpdo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you sit with double mint Dave?

ebin

What?

wow epic XD based xD

This is ADVANCED BAIT

How is it bait at all?

Nice bait facts boi, have a (you).

Worked

How is it bait?

Educate me.

Not advanced.

>not knowing about the double mint dave meme
>being this fucking new
/r/thedonald was a fucking mistake

What is it?

I'll bite, since you sound a lot like I was back in highschool. I too was a bit of an outcast with personal problems who found you get a heck of a lot of attention by standing up and arguing with idiots in front of the class. You're not wrong in how you do it, you're wrong in thinking that this makes you different than anyone else here. We all fight idiots daily, and if you haven't lost friends over it then you didn't have many to begin with. If we all posted about our 'epic wins', we'd have nothing left but self-congratulatory circlejerks (more than normal, at least). user fights the only good fight left, and he doesn't come on here to mention it to the others fighting and winning the same battles.

As for why it's bait, on top of your back-patting you picked Shapiro as your image becuase he was probably your entrance into this whole world. It shows you're new to it and that you already lionize yourself.

Also he's a jew, and you know jow people feel about that.

t. a leaf who's getting too old for this shit, but is glad you're standing up for yourself.

I know all about the Jewish question. I posted Shapiro because I argue you like him. I talk fast and cite sources. I talk smoothly but in an understanding yet complex way. I shut down SJWs like him.

good work user

You're still a weirdo and should strongly consider suicide. Be a man this time and don't "try", just do it

Why would you say that asshole? I also am now with the popular kids so STFU

I don't trust Jews

someone post the picture i dont have it saved

I posted Ben since i talk and argue like him not because i like him.

>hey factsman
the left is learning how to be funny. we have to stop them at all costs

Speaking the truth and walking your own talk on that truth does wonders for your sanity and self respect, user. Keep up the good work and don't forget to get back in touch with your family/make efforts to be kind to them.

This is some believable bait m8

i think they're making fun of you OP.
you probably wear black pullovers with black sweats every day and spread the word of atheism don't you

No no no it's my friends who are calling me that, the popular kids who think im cool now

Shut up, I do argue with Christians a lot but they aren't making fun of me.

newfag; but i'll deliver. You're probably just like fucking bean boy.

Kek, top marks

Don't let those fags cuck you!

If you are gonna hang with them, red pill them and always take the best lookin girls for yourself. Don't be a smug fuck about it either.

>digits of truth

I'm MGTOW actually

>Taking pride in your longevity of browsing the internet message board Sup Forums

>being this gay

Top kek
You baiting niggers are getting more advanced I'll give you that, have a (you)

> fuck you so what if I'm new and shitting up the place

hey leave

Well what else are you gonna do with your life if not Sup Forums? I am proud of myself for finding this board when i did.

The only reason people are pretending to be friends with you is because they think you might bring an AR15 to school one day

>Now all the popular guys say "hey factsman" or "hey facts boy" or "hey mr.facts" since I used to many facts to prove my point. They now laugh when I talk to show they're cool with me and I'm part of the boys. They even brought me around to talk to people and then laugh as I BTFO them. They do that the same reason they call me facts man, it's outta respect!

Isn’t this pasta?

>and then everyone stood up and clapped!!

No. I posted this thread before but a little bit different before but my mom kicked me off the computer and i had to remake it.

This sounds really fucking cringey

Good job bro!

INCEL

Yeah whatever. KHV for life.

Quit being MGTOW. It’s degenerate

Who the fuck goes on Sup Forums after 2008?

Yeah but all the girls say im ugly and think im a freak

Keep doing what you're doing lad. You're getting shit done in real life, good work user. Don't listen to these negative, self hating faggots.

So Lots of people get 0 pussy in high school. Silly to swear off women as young as you are.

Keep dropping the facts to your retarded peers.

How many are red pulled overall that are your age?

Honestly stop

>not bringing an AR-15 to school every day

you're burgering wrong there amerifriend

Well well well
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

>not realizing IQ only ever meant how fit you were to be a mindless soldier
>not realizing by doing the things you're doing, you are the exact same as the sjw's you complain about
>not realizing you are a mindless soldier parroting propaganda and disinformation as intended

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSIKDjzNpdo

If you are reading this, /factsman/ is your assigned archetype for IRL/AFK this week.

fuck off larper, get a fucking life and this is a 18+ board. I see this slider at least once a week, get a load of yourself.

Trump v2 is born. I elevate my own ego by insulting others. I'm awesome.

congratulations on your entry into the alt-lite

level up and farm the SJWs
when you're ready, move on to mid-tier enemies like the Deep State, IC
and Federal Reserve
if you haven't given up by then, maybe you can join us in the end game raid on the Khazar Banking Mafia