Eric Holder urging gov employees to rebel against authority

How is this not criminal incitement, as part of a sedition plot to bring down the freely elected federal government
twitter.com/EricHolder/status/937789209770909696

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/fbi-deputy-director-snaps-in-anti-trump-tirade-mccabe-professes-hatred-for-u-s-president-to-fbi-colleagues/
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbis-own-political-terror-plot-deputy-director-and-fbi-brass-secretly-conspired-to-wage-coup-against-flynn-trump-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck this anti-American piece of shit. I hope he hangs along side the President he worked for.

>insure justice
The premiums have to be ridiculous on that.

What did you expect from a dumb nigger.

>insure justice
and these niggers say trump types badly...

>insure justice

this nigger needs to open a dictionary. affirmative action bureaucrats are the worst.

>we all accuse you of being a necrophiliac
>prove that you're NOT a necrophiliac
Checkmate!

His name was Seth Rich,

That's pretty fucking hilarious, considering that he spent his time in office ignoring the law in order to protect his Wall Street buddies after the financial crisis...

Put the problem is, it's not working. Mueller fired his lead investigator, Strzok, six months ago for anti-Trump texts. He's been hiding it for the coup ever since. It only just came out because of a leak.

Make no mistake. This is the coup threatening Mueller.

This man is a traitor.

JAIL. THIS. NIGGER.

>keep our nation safe
>gun running

this nigger has a short memory

guy cant even write a sentence....

"and are last defense"???

What a dopey guy

hiding it for = hiding it from

ISNT THIS SEDITION?

HOW IN THE WORLD IS IT NOT?

Wow fast and furious if verifiable

Wow, I haven't seen this kind of increasing nervousness/desperation since Loretta Lynch calling for marching, death, and blood on the streets.

Is it finally happening?

Isn't that the same guy that sold assault rifles to the Mexican Cartel?

He knows the noose is coming for him.

Is it true that Eric Holder faints every time he shits? and that the reason all DOJ toilets have cushioned seats are so that if he fell off the toilet and hit his head after one of his shit faints that he wouldnt get hurt or injured?

thats the backbone of Sup Forums threadposting

>How is this not criminal incitement
Cause calling the president a dumbass isn't criminal.

Yet anyway.

I still don't understand how this nigger isn't getting buttfucked in prison nightly.

if he gave a detailed account, there'd be nothing left for the media to throw tantrums over and this timeline would get boring

Eric Holder is a massive piece of corrupt putrid shit regurgitated by a dog that was ran over by a lawnmower.
But I don't see how this is criminal incitement or sedition. The guy is a former head of doj and saying shit that everyone is saying. Trump runs his mouth all the time with stuff like this. Former cia guy says inflammatory things all the time too. It's just what former bureaucrats from the opposition party do- all the time.
Trump gets it bad, worse than most. But some of the shit he gets is just politics as usual (this being the case).

I really hate this hypocritical walking turd.

>King nigger's house nigger still can't spell

Lynch did the same thing. For some reason the previous banana administration that habitually disregarded federal law has a lot to fear. I remember when they targeted Tea Partiers for the IRS to audit. Hope they all hang.

>Strzok ambushes Flynn and interviews him without his attorney present using NSA/CIA intercepted transcripts to force him into a lie about conversations that weren't even illegal.

>Strzok is fired in August because the Inspector General finds out that he's been sending anti-trump pro-hillary emails to the woman he's having an affair with - who works for McCabe, McCabe being the guy whose wife received a million dollars from Team Hillary.

>Strzok got Comey to use less harsh language on Clinton.
>Strzok oversaw Email investigation.
>Strzok oversaw Russia investigation.
>Strzok oversaw Flynn investigation.

>STOP BEING MEAN TO THE FBI, WE GOOD GUYS, WE DINDU NUFFIN.

Strzok was McCabe's personal henchman in counterintelligence - protecting HRC and bullying her enemies. As reported in March, in disgusting but gripping detail:
>FBI Deputy Director Snaps: In Anti-Trump Tirade, McCabe Professes Hatred for U.S. President to FBI Colleagues
truepundit.com/fbi-deputy-director-snaps-in-anti-trump-tirade-mccabe-professes-hatred-for-u-s-president-to-fbi-colleagues/
>EXCLUSIVE: FBI’s Own Political Terror Plot; Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbis-own-political-terror-plot-deputy-director-and-fbi-brass-secretly-conspired-to-wage-coup-against-flynn-trump-2/

Din due nuffin phd

I'm down for some well researched blogs, but I'm very wary of Truepundit.

>Does what they wrote in MARCH match up 1:1 with what is now being reported?
Answer's yes bro

Read them and judge on the content

true pundit is fake news

anything authored by Investigative Bureau is written by Thomas Paine. Everything authored by Admin or True Pundit Staff is pulled from other sites in order to populate his site with content. Thats how you vet TruePundit stories.

>t. Muhammed

>pot calling the kettle

No he wasn't George. He was an Israeli double agent.

Says the man who had articles of impeachment drawn up against him.

>t. Chaim.
You Jews are losing so bad it must be hard to be a Jew right now.

>Risk your careers to protect us u guiz
Jesus the balls on this fuck.

nice reply dickhead.
Thomas Paine is an INFOWARS TIER LARP fag that strung many along for his ride. Fuck him.

what the fuck did I say that makes you think I'm a fucking kike? I just vouched for the credibility of True Pundit you fucking moron.

yea, hes been nominated for Pulitzers for his Infowars tier reporting. Fuck off Paki don't you have a civilization to destroy?

You have an insatiable need to call everyone who disagrees with your way of thinking a muslim or an arab for some reason. Fucking kikes.

Kek I noticed that. Even niggers who are supposed to be smart are fucking stupid.

>insure
>ensure

Someone forgot to practice their proofreading today.

wow, are you telling me a communist agitator doesn't like it when people unlike him are in authority!?

HE CANT EVEN SPELL HOLY SHIT WHY DOES THE LEFT IGNORE HOW FUCKING STUPID NIGGERS ARE MY GOD IM SO SICK OF THE MENTAL ROT IN MY COUNTRY

Hows the Anthony weiner life insurance file coming along?
PIZZA GATE CONFIRMED HILLARY SATANIC CULT CONFIRMED AMIRITE?

>insure
>ensure

Yes, this man was the head of the justice department at one point.

kek. Thought the same thing. His experience with justice was predominantly about insuring though so it's a reasonable slip.

>Institutions do dishonest, questionable things for decades
>People either ignore it or let it slide
>President calls them out on it finally, suddenly hes the devil

I remember right after Trump was elected this liberal nigger piece of shit when on Bill Maher and said we need to abolish the electoral college

Holder belongs in gitmo with a bag over his nigger head

> Implying Drumpf won't hang first.