Gamers mad because hot white chick is dating a korean

>Canadian Video Game vlogger Lisa Vannatta, famously known by her Twitch handle STPeach, is undeniably a looker.

>The streamer enjoys a huge online following, with many showering her with praises not only for her model-like pics but also for her fun-loving attitude.

>However, some of her social media posts also attract negative comments, mostly coming from the salty, jealous few who just can’t handle the fact that their gorgeous idol has an Asian boyfriend.

Why are white men so triggered by AMWF?

nextshark.com/lisa-vannatta-twitch-streamer-and-her-asian-boyfriend-ignite-salty-tears-from-jealous-bros/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEZbYcXSCXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think Asians write these articles to pretend someone actually cares because nobody is threatened by them.

Steam the Rice Pay the Price

>BIGxBOSSxx1
>white

a lot of the commenters are clearly "muh dick" niggers

Bait thread, sage and hide

For such a ugly chink to get a hot white gf is an enormous achievement. I wonder what's his secret

White women belong to SUPERIOR ASIAN COCK

Some bitches just have Asian fever, it's very rare but I know a chick who thinks Asian guys are sexy. She's a weeb.

Can you hear it in the background?
If you listen closely you can hear them.
Everybody from r/asianmasculanity is fapping to this article furiously.

white girls can't resist the nimble yellow feet
youtube.com/watch?v=AEZbYcXSCXs

big benis :-DDDD

I'd understand if it was pic related kind of asian. But the op guy has nothing going for him in terms of looks

It's funny because they bash happas but would do anything to breed one with a White girl. Asian women are bitches though, I can't really blame them.

lol pickles from metalocalypse

Probably money

Women date below their league 99% of the time.

Fuck off with your e celebs

Maybe a fun and courageos extrovert who hosts partys at his place regulary?

I just honestly can't wrap my head around how he pulled her. Does he have money or something? He looks like an average Asian guy and she's very pretty.

He could have money but he might just be good with women too. She could also just not care about looks, some women really don't. I've seen fat guys with girls I couldn't believe they scored. It could easily be money though, I don't know anything about the guy though.

I didn't know asians could have downs syndrome.

>twitch trolls are now news

If his attitude is confident and charismatic women are attracted to that. Unapologetic in decision is a hell of an attractive trait for females. Who knows if he is or not, and it's actually just money or some status he has, but you see ugly men with beautiful women all the time, even though they carry no real status or major wealth.

May be, personality can get a man pretty far

because the guy looks genetically deformed, like a fucking mongo
that's why
just standard human revulsion at work
if you need to ask about this
then your brain may be fucked up
good luck with that you jew eceleb shilling bait cunt

kek