Jojo

What fight are you most looking forward to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MCDe_d10Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=KiFSgDswZIM
youtu.be/VrF9fUaLNJo
youtu.be/naNb-k_jbNI
youtube.com/watch?v=DS1FTyPCnwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-KnBnpTEvpY
youtube.com/watch?v=tpWH7p9XFs4
youtube.com/watch?v=wEwSHjqPxVU&t
youtube.com/watch?v=6xSeekcb8cs
youtube.com/watch?v=vhToR0skdW0
youtube.com/watch?v=dJU5x-j3PEk
pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the battle in venice

Valentine vs Johnny

doppio gets me uppio

youtube.com/watch?v=3MCDe_d10Vw
That DP animates this

>Venice
Motherfucker

for the best sperg

So did the song that debuted in Bad Company never make it into the OST? I'm pretty behind on news about the sound tracks.

>Venice

why does araki give villains cruel deaths?

Cuz being evil is bad

Wasn't there an Arc where a guy assumes that Narancia is a girl by looking in his bag?

I'm just now reading Part 5

Are you referring to Crime Scene Express user? Then yes it's released

evil is subjective

Soft machine.
youtube.com/watch?v=KiFSgDswZIM

No, he assumes he's buying stuff for his mother or sister while in reality he's buying them for Trish
Are you reading the crap translations?

Well in Arakis opinion they are evil
and he makes them do evil shit

Johnny vs. Valentine

I can't wait to see this chapter animated. The way Araki layed that out had me in stitches.

Fuck, dude.
I remember seeing it in a thread once, no comic sans in lowercase or anything, I mean I'm just now starting on Part 5 (Polpo and shit) because of the better translations being near done and all.

It was probably an edit to make fun of Naranciafag or something, but I can't find it again because that made me lose my shit reading it.

It was an edit
The guy goes full waifu fag on Narancia a couple of panels later

This but also Diego vs Valentine too.

I'm evil? See, that's where you're wrong.
Evil is always the loser. It's the victor who has justice.
The victor being the last man standing.
And how you win in battle... is irrelevant!

Pretty much any fight with Sex Pistols. Those little guys are my favorite.

Look, no one ever said Jotaro Kujo was a nice guy.
I beat the crap out of people, more than I have to. Some are even still in the hospital.
I've had idiot teachers who liked to talk big, so I taught them a lesson, and they never came back to class.
If I go to a restaurant and the food's bad, I make it a policy to stiff 'em with the bill.
But... even a bastard like me can spot true evil when he sees it. True evil are those who use the weak for their own gain, then crush them underfoot when they're through. Especially an innocent woman!
And that is exactly what you've done! Isn't it? And your stand gets to hide from the victim, the law, and the consequences.
That's why... I will judge you myself!

t. Hitler

>see link
>there are several others with the same idea and probably same song
what is this meme? is that actual song referenced in the manga?

Is there any explanation / better translation about NOTORIOUS BIG fight yet? Like where the fuck did the scribble on the airplane come from? If it was from the Stand then why the fuck did it explain its own ability?"

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

>Sex Pistols along with their banter is CGI

How would u react /jojo/?

I love Narancia.

>Naranciafag shows up this early

On to the next thread I guess

As long as its not the chariot races or that girl getting pushed over in beserk level of CGI i wont be too mad
But if its some shit quality im having a fucking riot

do you think jotaro actually did these things or just wanted to look cool?

It's been a while but didn't B.I.G infect Giorno's hand and make him write its thoughts?

I made this thread retard.

they show clips that he actually did do those things. and they introduced him while he was in PRISON

Yeah that is what i get, but why the fuck would it explain it own ability, muchless all that other scribbles shit

And why didnt it just eat Giogio right there

See, the loser is always the evil one.
Time to finish you off!
EMERALD...
SPLASH!

Better put my grasses on

Eh, my best guess is a classic case of "I'm going to tell you everything because I'm so confident" syndrome

My Davidhatefag status would go requiem

Really? The loser's evil? Then let me show you... just how evil you are!

more best boy please. those hands turn me on.

youtu.be/VrF9fUaLNJo

That is not Narancia's hand.

Why is Punished Giorno in Prison?

In animated form? Mandom

All the way.

it's ok to be in denial. his hands were very smooth. I like my broods dumb.

I'll teach you justice, with my stand!

FUCK YOU HE IS NOT A BROOD!

What? There's no way! No one can just deflect the Emerald Splash!

Are we posting videos from Japanese Youtube now
youtu.be/naNb-k_jbNI

He put himself there because he thought he was a danger to others.

why did I never think of this it was so obvious

I see you have reached the second stage: Anger.

It's ok. best boy died in excruciating pain. but it was only a few seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=DS1FTyPCnwQ
Since we are posting stuff from Jap Youtube

Argh! Guh!! Your stand has incredible power...

Listen here you leave and never post a reply to me again and I'll post him some more ok?

Jap Youtube? My favorite, this one makes me laugh my ass off every time
youtube.com/watch?v=-KnBnpTEvpY

youtube.com/watch?v=tpWH7p9XFs4
A lil more polishing and we got ourselves a part 5

Third stage: bargaining

the more you post the larger my boner and I can't resit my urges to lick those delicious Italian fingers.

You caught me by surprise earlier, scratched its chest a little... I'm glad my stand isn't weak but, sometimes it feels like it can get more savage than I am.

The fuck is even happening
Is that the South Park anime OP parody?
youtube.com/watch?v=wEwSHjqPxVU&t

The coolest Stand design ever.

It's a parody of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=6xSeekcb8cs

youtube.com/watch?v=vhToR0skdW0
the same video but with better frame rate

If you don't stop I'll never post again.
There would be no point

let's not forget this classic youtube.com/watch?v=dJU5x-j3PEk

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOW DO I MAKE THE FUCKING TAROT CARD DROP

Why is Star Crusaders so overrated? It's literally STAND of the week, it's so tedious and boring, at least part two was really fun. Does it get better? Currently on the part where Joestar has the Lovers stand inside. I don't know, maybe it's a problem of the adaptation? Maybe the manga is better?

I spat my drink when that South Park song played during the 2nd half. That was some good shit

Fourth stage: depression

we both know you will post again no matter what. it is in your blood to post best boy and it is in my boners blood to be enraged by the sight of those miraculous hands.

It sounds completely different
in the jojo video sounds like a bunch of dude screaming
this one is a bunch of kids

Fuck you you won't stop me from posting him at all.

Giorno's the only guy in the group who isn't named after food, so he's probably the least delicious

The rest of the series is like this
so piss off and never come back

Yeah, it's actually a parody of a parody, but I can't find the original parody.
It's just a bunch of grown men recreating the commercial, basically

YOU HAVE REACHED THE FIFTH STAGE: ACCEPTANCE.

Ya. . . yataso! matsueiri zi tazo!

I GET TO GO BACK AN HOUR AND KILL NARANCIA ALL OVER AGAIN YOU DUMB FAGGOT

So now that the anime ended and all, are there still dumbasses that think that Koyama was a better fit for Kira?

I hope not.

>stand localization names will make even more part 5 memes rise up if QUALITY comes in
>Sticky Fingers is now Zipper Man
>Aerosmith is now Li'l Bomber
>Emperor Crimson

What could've been some alternatives for some of the really shitty localized names? There are some really good ones like Maiden Heaven, but most of them aren't really good.

Crimson King instead of Emperor Crimson might've been a good swap but I already know that's a song, but whether it's a copyright landmine is beyond me.

STOP IT

I wouldn't mind if the stands or fights were at least fun... but... but it always so disappointing. There's no tension, nothing. I feel like I've been waiting all season for an actual good fight or a enemy stand to impress me/look awesome, but yeah... I hope the final confrontation with Dio doesn't disappoint.

unfortunately there are. koyama was ok but morikawa really knocked it out of the park.

IT'S TOO LATE. KILLER QUEEN HAS ALREADY ACTIVATED HIS FINAL BOMB: BITES ZA DUSTU

It gets better, the introduction of stands is bumpy. Jojo is not really made for binging unfortunately.

And to be fair, among fans part 3 isn't that liked, it's just the most famous and well known part.

>Zipper Man
they have to change this one somehow, it sounds so lame

I CAN STOP IT!
WITH THIS
pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

>Flaccid Pancake

hmm, I see. I'll keep soldiering to it, but I feel like I could skip episodes and miss nothing.

I just want Sex Pistols to forever be known as Fuck Gun

Swap the main villain of a part with a minor villain of another part. How does it turn out?

What do you guys think? Validate me.

It's not really a good idea. I'd recommend reading the manga if you feel like you are wasting your time, it's much faster to read it that to watch the anime.

You could, but it's not recommended. I honestly would suggest just powering through and once you get to D'Arby it gets a lot more entertaining from that point onward.

eh
I like that you used an EA3 meme at least

I love Naranci-AAAAAHHHHH

>zipper man

you best be joking, this cant be real

however, the anime has some really nice animation during some fights. i'd suggest staying with the anime but switching to the manga when you get to the final fight with dio. they ran out of money and didn't do it justice.