ROY MOORE ACCUSER SPEAKS OUT

washingtonpost.com/politics/woman-shares-new-evidence-of-relationship-with-roy-moore-when-she-was-17/2017/12/04/0c3d1cde-d903-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html

Whoever told Trump to go all-in for Moore is an idiot. Fire Bill Stepien.

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/politics/woman-shares-new-evidence-of-relationship-with-roy-moore-when-she-was-17/2017/12/04/0c3d1cde-d903-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/30/al-franken-greatest-groper-billboard-by-artist-sab/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/politics/woman-shares-new-evidence-of-relationship-with-roy-moore-when-she-was-17/2017/12/04/0c3d1cde-d903-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html

KEK

It's the same signature from the other yearbook.

They got a literal handwriting examiner to say it is probably his writing.

>Roy Moore had a consensual relationship with woman of age with parental permission.
Only rule he broke is the half your age + 7 rule, which isn't even a law.
Yawn.

Rofl, "I was going through my Christmas decorations when all of a sudden i came across a 40 year old card in a scrap book which happened to be from an embattled senate candidate in AL accused of molesting kids"
Checks out

>The use of scrapers, bots, or other automated posting or downloading scripts is prohibited. Users may also not post from proxies, VPNs, or Tor exit nodes.
>>>/global/rules/14

>wapo
lol

Well, I mean, if they dated, she's bound to have shit from him. Or have you never dated anybody?

>ROY MOORE ACCUSER SPEAKS OUT
let me know when that becomes
>ROY MOORE ACCUSER GIVES SWORN STATEMENT IN WHICH IF SHE IS FOUND TO BE LYING SHE WILL FACE PERJURY CHARGES

I'll be waiting for a looooooong time.

And you'll never guess why.

>one week before the election
HEY I FOUND NEW EVIDENCE JUST NOW LOOK LOOOOOK!

Not if you burn their house down.

Moore should have shut up about Jesus. He sounds like a cuck who doesn't understand religion at this point. Sure, he could be a pedo, but saying I was shamed like Christ and Mary was underage sounds like muslim speak.

> Jeff Bezos' Washington Compost again.

Do they not realise that it's not working, the same paper that endorsed Democrat Doug Jones.

Reminder that Roy Moore was the Mr Chad of Alabama. Women would run for miles to throw their panties at him.

Is that you, James O'Queef?

Heh. This.

DEFEND THIS! RIGHT NOW!
(pic related, make sure to read it all at your own peril)

This is the worst accusation of all and it is not even of a sexual nature. This will be the end of Moore's campaign, can't let the madman get his hands on the fillibuster codes

And this as well, while you are at it. Unforgiving behaviour, Moore will never be able to recover from it. Again, read it all at your own peril

The desperation is palpable, it is amazing that they would go to such lengths only to be BTFO. I await the salty tears when Moore wins by over ten points.

To bad the Washingshit Post has already ruined all of their political capital. No one fucking cares.

I'm 29, I have 0 shit from girls I dated in HS... Now if I was 75 I'd really expect not to have anything including a memory of it at all

wew

I saw Roy Moore at a grocery store in Alabama 40 years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Yes, he had a consensual relationship with a teenager. He also tried to rape one of them.

Alabama voted for Trump with 65% and Roy Moore is even more conservative. Moore had as many votes in his primary than the total number of votes in the Democratic one.

Jones has literally no chance to win.

Now if only Al Franken is forced to resign the salt will really flow.

yet she won't release it for independent examination

PATHETIC
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

speaking of, did you see this

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/30/al-franken-greatest-groper-billboard-by-artist-sab/

The chutzpah of these shills

Just look at the age difference between him and his wife. Moore likes them young, so what? This was normal in Alabama during that time though. Older guys hung around high schools looking for young pussy. Is Moore a bad guy for doing what many others did? Sup Forums is fucking stupid for thinking these stories are made up and not instead flipping the script and asking if they would disavow every person from that era who also dated young girls. Jerry Seinfeld, David Bowie, Mick Jagger, Woody Allen, the list goes on and on.

At what point do we acknowledge that our values have changed over the past decades and that what is considered wrong/immoral today isn't necessarily the case 20-30-40 years ago?

>cowboy hat
>gun

Yee fucking haw.. yet another good old boy country white trash molester that needs to be hanged.

>Whoever told Trump to go all-in for Moore is an idiot. Fire Bill Stepien.

Cuckservative good goys, Jewish neocohens and leftist hate him. Lying Jewish media is slandering him.

Get ready to take the L faggot.

/thread

Trips confrim moore wins.

>it's a Sup Forums supports pedophilia episode

No one is buying it in Alabama. Liberal faggots are just making people want to vote for him more than they did before. They know the media is lying, and already hate democrats.

thath right!. he's be so muth cuter if he just cut off his winky and filled his fuckhole with a nice muslim mexicans' cock just like you did.

Man, now is the time to diddle some little girls, so long as you do it in a red state, and aren't a liberal. So long as you're careful with mitigating evidence, you can probably get away with it for a good long while, since no one trusts anyone else.

Jew Media is dead. The people are waking up to your lies. They tried this with Trump bring out some whores claiming Trump groped them a few weeks before the election, no one buys it, he still wins, it all gets dropped right after and never brought up again. Remember that shit? They're trying it again and think people aren't waking up.

WAPO is trash. They were clearly sitting on this nothing “evidence,” poised, waiting for Trump to support Moore, to dump this. This seriousl proves nothing.

>He also tried to rape one of them.
If you can't even rape a teenager right, how can you be trusted to rape the taxpayers?

>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
>>>/global/rules/11

Doug Jones grabbed my dick when I was 13 and he was 18

So are signatures now evidence of sexually assaulting someone?

Say the signatures are real (they're not), how exactly is that proof he molested, harassed, or dated them?

He's not a bot, he's human. Unlike you bugman

Top kek

You too? He signed this in my yearbook.
"Hey kid you're a real sweetheart let's get together this summer ;)

What the fuck is going on. Have the journos finally gone insane? This is amazing

>WaPo

says it all

l

II

Yet she wont let another "independent" examiner look at it.

TIME FOR MOORE AND TRUMP TO SHARE A CELL

Franken not resigning meant that absolutely nothing will happen to Moore after he wins. The Dems realize they have a lot more to lose.

Come and get us you liberal fucking faggot. Could shoot you before you ever got a half mile near me

>when you shill for pedogate and Republcians unironcially

he's human faggot, fuck off

This is a shill thread. OP is a shill.

kys desu

>signed, Ray
Should have brought this out before she decided to forge her high school sweetheart's signature into Roy Moore's signature.

Sage

if he tried to do anything illegal, she would have either went to the police then or thrown it away
please show me a woman that keeps mementos of past sexual harassment
more lies from shills desperate to keep power
you guys are done

>forge

ANYTHING ANTI-REPUBLICAN IS FAKE
ANYTHING ANTI-DEMOCRAT IS REAL

ya blew it. It's his handwriting, even Roy isn't even denying it anymore.

What's this ray meme? Are you homeschooled and have never seen cursive script before?

>It's his handwriting, even Roy isn't even denying it anymore.

DELET

ROY IS INNOCENT I TELLZ YEAH

>puts a diary entry in her yearbook

Literally NOBODY does this.

The Wapo needs to be sued into oblivion. Time to give it "The Gawker".

Sage

The yearbook signature was written in two different inks, with all of the important identifying information being written in different ink from the first name and the message of course. This woman was so fucking stupid that she literally had the notary's initials copied straight from the Roy Moore signature on her divorce papers. If you're falling for this obvious hit piece, you're a fucking moron without a single neuron in your head.

OMG!!

>a graduation card.

>“Happy graduation Debbie,” it read in slanted cursive handwriting. “I wanted to give you this card myself. I know that you’ll be a success in anything you do. Roy.”

An old man giving a graduate a graduation card.
He even wished her a "Happy Graduation" and a successful life.
He's done for now and so is Trump.

submit the yearbooks to independent analysis. Take it to court and swear under oath he did the things that are claimed. Otherwise stfu.

It's hilarious, but confirmation bias is so strong that people believe it. the USA needs an uprising against the MSM.

Capped for when Moore wins :^)

THE TRUMP ACCESS HOLYWOOD VIDEO ISN'T HIS VOICE
OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS FAKE
EVERYTHING SIGNED BY ROY MOORE IS FORGED

Even the lawyer reading out the message the first time the allegations were made said "Ray" before Gloria Allred corrected him to say "Roy". Don't forget, "Ray/Roy" and the yearbook message was made in entirely different ink from the information that identified Roy Moore as Roy Moore. You're not fooling anyone.

lolol even Roy Moore isn't this stupid. He himself isn't denying it's his handwriting you dunces.

Not an argument. I hate Republicans and Democrats, but I hate the Washington Post even more than all of them. Fuck off you retarded shill.

Your helpless desperation is showing

Oh, so that's why Roy isn't denying it's his? And that's why Roy hasn't filed a defamation lawsuit yet?

Don't be a cuck. It's all him, but you wouldn't give a shit even if he straight up admitted it.

>He himself isn't denying it's his handwriting you dunces.

No you see he was forced to say that!

Fuck off douche canoe

WOAH!! WE NEED TO TELL PEOPLE!!

>I hate Republicans and Democrats,

BUT LET ME TELL YOU WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR REPUCLICAN ROY MOORE

Moore demanded an independent handwriting analysis you fucking retard. Why the fuck would Moore sign a yearbook with the initials of his notary from twenty years later? You're such an unbelievably dense retard that it amazes me how you haven't choked on your own spit yet.

WaPo is fake news. You might as well get your news from Gloria Allred. This desperately needs saging.

Sage

kys

He still calls himself a judge evne though he isn't one and was removed from the bench in disgrace.

Of course he signed his sig with DA at the end even those he was just an assistant DA. Dude was trying to impress teenage girls so he could fuck them.

>WaPo is fake news.

It's REPORTING WHAT SOMEONE REVEALED

WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS TALK ABOUT WHERE IT COMES FROM?

>and was removed from the bench in disgrace

Not once, BUT TWICE had to be removed from the bench

That is high quality Republicanism right there.

Now THIS is news

Because editorial slant can determine the legitimacy or reasoning behind a story

>Because editorial slant can determine the legitimacy or reasoning behind a story
Ok, but how does that do this in this story?

A signature in a yearbook isn't evidence of le underage rape.
also:
>washingtonpost

>we have confirmation from someone that our allegation may probably be true
>someone said something
>this time for real
>just trust us

Not at all. They know what they are doing. They can't get in trouble because the article isn't lying or misleading. They know people are retarded and rarely if ever read past the headlines and after that the damage is done.